Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Iwon, I won, Hot Damn I won!! Yippee

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 11 years ago by four4me.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

There is no prize of $500,000 in Free Lotto. What this is, is a

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(insert signature here)

United States
    Member #21574
    September 11, 2005
    138 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2005, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Well now...

I guess you can't believe everything you read.

(would that be my postings or the scam that took you ???)

United States
      Member #6388
      August 20, 2004
      3578 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2005, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Congrats,I hope everything works out for you...

Be careful in who you trust,especially if Alot of money is involved,be wise with your decision making,and alwayz find out the most information you can about any/everything ,we live...we make mistakes... we live...we learn from those mistakes,an the people who choose not to learn from their past mistakes,will make them all over again,an that's not good...

Enough said,

U.N.V.ME

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2005, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Congrats,I hope everything works out for you...

Be careful in who you trust,especially if Alot of money is involved,be wise with your decision making,and alwayz find out the most information you can about any/everything ,we live...we make mistakes... we live...we learn from those mistakes,an the people who choose not to learn from their past mistakes,will make them all over again,an that's not good...

Enough said,

U.N.V.ME

I agree with you. I was scammed out of $60.00, a couple of months ago, and I can't believe that every time I do a search on cash-3, This guy is on top or close to the top of the list.

He clearly is illegal in telling people, for a fee of $60.00, how to tap into the main terminal and alter ticket info, which by the way, is impossible.

Todd was kind enough to take the time to find out his wherabouts, and notified me of his location.

But the main point here, in my opinion is, instead of attacking someone who makes mistakes, just like the rest of us, respond kindly, with a helping hand.

Just one man's opiness.....

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
          E-Town,Ky
          United States
          Member #3493
          January 25, 2004
          6348 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2005, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

I hope you luck,I have played Free Lotto and Free money lotto for several yrs a few $5.00 from free Lotto and several $2.00 bills from Freemoney lotto but nothing else,I used to use F.A.S.T but quit it.Free Lotto is really a rip off and a two dollar bill from freemoney is all you will get. 

Saleo Paleo    

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
            Chicago,IL.
            United States
            Member #2902
            November 29, 2003
            1441 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2005, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Dupe Alert

NOUN:

1. An easily deceived person

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
              Magnolia, Delaware
              United States
              Member #18795
              July 20, 2005
              789 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2005, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I gave up on winning anything from freelotto 4 yrs ago! I Never did the F.A.S.T thing when they first offered it about 6 yrs ago. I thought if I was to win any money, why spend any money to have my #'s automatically entered for me? I'm not that lazy as not to enter my #'s that is if I wanted to win! I see it just like anything else, if you want something you'll do what it takes to get it or win it, take your pick. Heck the freelotto is as bad as the birthday thing from IWin.com or someone like that. I entered my birth date 6 or 7 yrs ago and have yet to hear a word from them. And yes I am a register member of their site and far as I know I didn't have to re-enter my birth date on a monthly basis or anything like that (at least not back then anyway) but who knows what the rules are now for the birth date game! I sure as heck don't. Besides I think it's been about 5 yrs since I last visited the IWin.com site. That just goes to show you how much I believe in their so called free games that you could win money at! NOT!

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8395 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2005, 1:23 am - IP Logged

I don't mind playing the free lotto site i have won countless 2 and 5 dollar bets and know it next to impossible to match 6 or 7 numbers in a jackpot game. So i'll keep stabbing at it until i win or expire. As long as the game remains free. It irked me when they stopped people form entering as many times as they liked . And then went to the pay thing. I had 5 numbers for the 100,000 and some of the other game. So i hope one of these days my ship will come in .......

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3114 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2005, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Should we really make jokes about known scams without letting innocent people know it's a joke at the end.  Everyone eventually gets those emails they won 2nd prize but not to say anything.  The scammers take any good name they think will register with the sucker and go for it.  Though I've heard they do their best taking people who think they will play along and rip off the scammers.  The money isn't there to collect and those people are dangerous killers not funny con people like the movies show.  Pretty much, if it arrives in your email and wants information it's a scam.  BobP

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8395 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2005, 3:05 am - IP Logged

Bob i don't know much about the fast service from free lotto if or not they send you any forms. I think it's up to you the person playing to check your numbers and if you won you contact them and they contact you and then you get the deal done.

What he received is definitely a fraudulent email as the person who's name appears in the form is a known fraud scammer and has many pages of fraud emails he sends to unsuspecting people posted on the web. These guys that do this are very dangerous indeed. As they have ripped of many people and if they get you on the hook will do everything in their power to empty your bank account.

USA
                      United States
                      Member #1849
                      July 15, 2003
                      265 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2005, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Everyone, please note this is a joke. If this is your first time here please disregard this thread. 

Mr. Bernard is also the head of the Idaho lottery. (SCAM)
                        four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8395 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2005, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

free lotto 9/25/05
                        $1,000,000.00 Jackpot
                        TSN:xxxxxxxxxxx
                        Correct:3/6 $1.00 pay day for doing nothing just a few clicks.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                          Columbia City, Indiana
                          United States
                          Member #2978
                          December 9, 2003
                          381 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2005, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Winsum:

By now, you must be rolling on the floor laughing your head off.

Sarcasm truly is an art form but, as you can see, some people just can't recognize a real masterpiece when it's staring them in the face.

The congratulatory responses and warnings you're receiving are even funnier than the original post.

Thanks for a good laugh, and don't forget to send me a postcard from the islands.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23352 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

free lotto 9/25/05
                            $1,000,000.00 Jackpot
                            TSN:xxxxxxxxxxx
                            Correct:3/6 $1.00 pay day for doing nothing just a few clicks.

In what fashion do you get your $1 payout??

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8395 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2005, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Todd once is send them the requested information they will send me an email asking how i would like the funds distributed. They will send me a check if i request it. But i will be donating it to my favorite charity. I usually give any small winnings to the veterans but this dollar will probably go towards the recovery fund. I will also get a 10/99 or what ever tax form they send at the end of the year for all the combined one, two and 5 dollars wins i have.

It sure would be nice to get all 6 digits right for one of their games. If i were to win the 10, million pot need 7 numbers to win that one. That would be just fine also however it's annuity and i might not be around to collect the whole ammount.

13. FreeLotto SuperBucks GRAND PRIZE:
                              Ten Million ($10,000,000.00) Dollar Annuity. If more than one entry contains all of the winning numbers, the Grand Prize will be divided evenly among the correct entries. The Grand Prize will be paid out as an annuity over 41 years. Annual payments of $100,000.00 USD will be paid out for 40 years and a final balloon payment of $6,000,000.00 USD will be made in the 41st year. There are no secondary prizes for FreeLotto SuperBucks.

14. No other prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes is allowed. Taxes are the responsibility of winners.