Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Florida Challenge!

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 11 years ago by mony.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2005, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Laverne, I'm beating myself up because it hit from the same place and did the same thing from last night. 266 recent hit.

It's possible that in Fla. there's a pattern that whatever the recent hit is the beginning of the week, it stays the same for a few days. Who knows.  I've only been playing Fla. a few days. 

I'll watch and see.  I'm gonna stick with it.

takeemtothebank

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2005, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

There is no need for that. It's like this with me, if the system still works & because of human error I overlooked it, something else far greater is waiting for me & this time around it will be quite obvious.

Check this out:

176 was in MN on 09/25/06,

This could be a heads-up for MN players. It seems easier in states that have only 1 drawing per day. It's worth the time & effort to uncover win$.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8362 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2005, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

maryland midday 9/26/05 Pick 3    987

from the looks of things we should see 798 or 879 we'll see

770 was the evening winner for Maryland upon rechecking all the various pages in the bible some pointers had the dual 7's As 778 which might be good for the rest of the week

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
        Winnipeg
        Canada
        Member #14974
        May 7, 2005
        3644 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

There is no need for that. It's like this with me, if the system still works & because of human error I overlooked it, something else far greater is waiting for me & this time around it will be quite obvious.

Check this out:

This could be a heads-up for MN players. It seems easier in states that have only 1 drawing per day. It's worth the time & effort to uncover win$.

laverne....what are you trying to tell us with the minnesota thing?? you know i'm really gonna be looking for double 7's in minny. the last few draws provide the clues.....434...166...176....all equal double 7. i missed out on the double 9's in ontario and arizona...i knew they were coming the way the numbers fell....

ontario...sept 13...981...sept 14...549....sept 22...239..all equal double 9's....sept 25..bingo!!..959

arizona...not sure of the dates but the draws are within 2 weeks( i don't change the dates are my versabet if it's no sunday draw)...263...954....663....next draw...bingo!! 994.

even though it's not relevant to this topic i think the double 9's are gonna hit quebec also. the pattern that gave them in ontario..was also similiar to when they fell here in western canada

western canada...sept 4..927...sept 6...277..sept 9...524 .sept 18...599.

as you can see the pairs that equaled the 9's were different, but they still came out.

looking at quebec.....sept 12...972.....sept 19...945....sept 23...636....sept 24...293...all of these equal double 9. so if it came in western canada and it came in ontario...i bet you doughnuts to $ it will come in quebec very very shortly.

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2005, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Another note about 761 boxed, it was found also on a line like this in the lottery bible:

167-426-662-204-440

Let's dissect this line, so that when it comes up again perhaps not the same #'s but this pattern will repeat itself & that translates into MONEY.

167: it came 176 MN 09/25/05, 761 FL 09/26/05

426: boxed this weeks pointer #

662: a boxed recent hit in Fl 09/16/05

204: a boxed lead # from 09/07/05

440: a boxed lead # from 09/16/05

This is an occurence that will make you money. Notice when you see 2 lead #'s & a pointer # on the same line in the lottery bible, that's a money maker. Look at how the 167 boxed traveled the next day. 

Check Tenaj's blog & her posts for previous & present lead & pointer #'s.  

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2005, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Check this out:

laverne....what are you trying to tell us with the minnesota thing?? you know i'm really gonna be looking for double 7's in minny. the last few draws provide the clues.....434...166...176....all equal double 7. i missed out on the double 9's in ontario and arizona...i knew they were coming the way the numbers fell....

ontario...sept 13...981...sept 14...549....sept 22...239..all equal double 9's....sept 25..bingo!!..959

arizona...not sure of the dates but the draws are within 2 weeks( i don't change the dates are my versabet if it's no sunday draw)...263...954....663....next draw...bingo!! 994.

even though it's not relevant to this topic i think the double 9's are gonna hit quebec also. the pattern that gave them in ontario..was also similiar to when they fell here in western canada

western canada...sept 4..927...sept 6...277..sept 9...524 .sept 18...599.

as you can see the pairs that equaled the 9's were different, but they still came out.

looking at quebec.....sept 12...972.....sept 19...945....sept 23...636....sept 24...293...all of these equal double 9. so if it came in western canada and it came in ontario...i bet you doughnuts to $ it will come in quebec very very shortly.

Check the lottery bible to see if there are other occurences of 167 boxed, play the #'s on that line, especially if the line contains lead & pointer #'s.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2005, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Another note about 761 boxed, it was found also on a line like this in the lottery bible:

167-426-662-204-440

Let's dissect this line, so that when it comes up again perhaps not the same #'s but this pattern will repeat itself & that translates into MONEY.

167: it came 176 MN 09/25/05, 761 FL 09/26/05

426: boxed this weeks pointer #

662: a boxed recent hit in Fl 09/16/05

204: a boxed lead # from 09/07/05

440: a boxed lead # from 09/16/05

This is an occurence that will make you money. Notice when you see 2 lead #'s & a pointer # on the same line in the lottery bible, that's a money maker. Look at how the 167 boxed traveled the next day. 

Check Tenaj's blog & her posts for previous & present lead & pointer #'s.  

Thanx for the explanation. I've been having trouble finding out how numbers following the lottery bible numbers, qualify as leaders and pointers.

For example...you say 426, was the pointer. How did you come to that conclusion? Is it because the pointer is the first number on the line? Or for some other reason?

I see 662 and understand how you fit that number as a recent hit, in florida, revealing a pattern. This I get. But then you give more examples of 204 from 9/07/05....and 440 from 9/16/05. Where do you get those numbers?

I'm trying to understand it. I need all the tools and filters I get my hands on.

Thanx.

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2005, 1:40 am - IP Logged

"But then you give more examples of 204 from 9/07/05....and 440 from 9/16/05. Where do you get those numbers?"

The pointer #'s & the lead #'s are given out by Tenaj.

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2005, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Gatcha, thanx. Laverne

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5898 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2005, 6:16 am - IP Logged

Sorry ya'll, I don't know how this got past me.  I guess I was looking too hard.  Fl. stuck from the same recent hit. 

761-266-402-488-624 - Pointer and old lead #

266-761-907-983-129

Anybody want to help research?  Too bad hits like this get away.  At least from me, that is. 

Tenaj,

Do you have a list of Leads and Pointers that you could e-mail. If you do I would appreciate it very much. I understand you give the Lead # and the Pointers on Friday, is that correct? If you have such a list, 2 or 3 months worth, I want to do some back-tracking. Don't knock youself out when you miss a hit. That happens to everyone. Stay with Fla, you're doing a great job and it's very much appreciated. Laverne, I saw those numbers, Iwent with the 884 because of the previous hits of 624 & 266.

Carbob  Carbob@msn.com

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2005, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

"But then you give more examples of 204 from 9/07/05....and 440 from 9/16/05. Where do you get those numbers?"

CoffeeI have a workout every Friday after 12:00 and I give out the lead number and pointers.  I pull all the info out of the LB (cut and paste) and post it in my log.  I breakdown all the numbers all 6 ways or 3 ways into sections. There are 3 pointers and a lead number. 

I try to get it done as soon as possible because the hits take off mid day. 402 and 044 were old lead numbers.  The lottery bible keeps on giving. 

But it's the lead numbers and pointers that makes it work. There are other ways to get hits from the lottery bible but I have found this method more trusting.

Some states who only have a drawing a day tag behind with pointers and lead numbers and some states just tag behind anyway.

takeemtothebank

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: September 27, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

CoffeeI have a workout every Friday after 12:00 and I give out the lead number and pointers.  I pull all the info out of the LB (cut and paste) and post it in my log.  I breakdown all the numbers all 6 ways or 3 ways into sections. There are 3 pointers and a lead number. 

I try to get it done as soon as possible because the hits take off mid day. 402 and 044 were old lead numbers.  The lottery bible keeps on giving. 

But it's the lead numbers and pointers that makes it work. There are other ways to get hits from the lottery bible but I have found this method more trusting.

Some states who only have a drawing a day tag behind with pointers and lead numbers and some states just tag behind anyway.

Thanx for the info.

I have a question regarding the workout that you do every friday. why do the workout only on fridays, and not everyday?

Can you explain the workout? Have you tried applying the workout on a daily basis?

Thanx.

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Houston/TX
                          United States
                          Member #14467
                          April 26, 2005
                          1024 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2005, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Seek and we shall  find!!!! My answer to the question in the other Thread is answered for Tenaj.

Thank you so much I think if this answer is put in the other thread it will help others that aren't catching it. I didn't know where the odd numbers from the latest HIT'S came from.Hyper

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Houston/TX
                            United States
                            Member #14467
                            April 26, 2005
                            1024 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2005, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Looking forward to the next weeks post's Tenaj!!!DrumDrumBanana

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!