Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Question ..Is There a way?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2005, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Those lyrics that pacattack05 has are from a song that Barbra Streisand performed called Evergreen, theme song from the movie A Star Is Born. I believe I still have that 45RPM.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2005, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Those lyrics that pacattack has are from a song that Barbra Streisand performed called Evergreen, theme song from the movie A Star Is Born. I believe I still have that 45RPM.

I can't help it I love that movie....

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2005, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

To get to page 10...Here is something useful for this site.  For Internet Explorer but can be applied to Firefox or any browser.

1) Make a folder in your favorites for this site.

2) When you are posting on page 10, click to add the URL to your favorites. The title of the thread should show up for the newly created favorite.

3) When page 10 becomes useless, delete it and create a new favorite of page 11, etc;

Alternately, if you just want, you can copy the URL and place it in Notepad or on your desktop or Post It notes or anyplace handy.

Here is a download site for Post It Notes if it helps.

http://www.tk8.com/easynote.asp

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2005, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

To get to page 10...Here is something useful for this site.  For Internet Explorer but can be applied to Firefox or any browser.

1) Make a folder in your favorites for this site.

2) When you are posting on page 10, click to add the URL to your favorites. The title of the thread should show up for the newly created favorite.

3) When page 10 becomes useless, delete it and create a new favorite of page 11, etc;

Alternately, if you just want, you can copy the URL and place it in Notepad or on your desktop or Post It notes or anyplace handy.

Here is a download site for Post It Notes if it helps.

http://www.tk8.com/easynote.asp

Thanks Truecritic!

takeemtothebank

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2005, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Those lyrics that pacattack has are from a song that Barbra Streisand performed called Evergreen, theme song from the movie A Star Is Born. I believe I still have that 45RPM.

I can't help it I love that movie....

EmbarassedI ain't gonna lie.  I don't remember that song in the movie.  It's been a while since I've seen it

and I'm a classic movie buff.

However, I do remember "The Shadow of your Smile" in the Sandpiper - The movie version is different.

Eddie Harris!   Listen

Do you remember "Just the the thought of you"

in B-centennial Man.  I was pissed that it wasn't a part of the soundtrack.  Even though it is an old standard.

Don't y'all get me started.

takeemtothebank