Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Raise Your Hand if You Hit!

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2005, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

PatriotHit or Understand the Lottery Bible Method? 

Share with your Fellow Posters

I am receiving an overwhelming amount of requests to help out for your state.  I would love to be able to get it to everybody, but it is not happening.

If you understand how to use it, share what you have worked out for your state.

It can be posted as a topic or placed in your blog.

Encourage everyone to play the lead number and pointers - 353,382 and 642 fell before the weekend was out last week and 642 kept coming.

Encourage everyone to play the left over pointer - 712, the 116 was the left over from the week before and it came twice this week.

Pull the last ten hits/evening/mid  - (I would play it safe and pull the last 30 days just for the information)

Search the last hit from the select LB combinations of the Lead Number and Pointers, it will give you a good idea of which pointers your state is moving from.  It stays there for a couple days for the most part.

Search for recent hits in any combination and play the other numbers on that line.

If you don't see any recent hits but see old lead numbers and pointers your state is probably moving from them. 

If you see an old pointer and lead number with a recent hit, it is possible that the old lead number and pointer is driving your state.  It wouldn't be a bad idea to pull the old lead number and pointers from the LB and look for recent hits from your state.  Recent hits can go way back, it depends on your state.  SC moved from a 981 hit that fell the first of the month.  (943)

If you see an old lead numbers and pointers with recent hits play the old lead numbers and pointers and the other numbers on that line.

Look forward to reading the blog or topic on your state!

takeemtothebank

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
    Minnesota
    United States
    Member #13028
    March 28, 2005
    870 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2005, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Huh???????

Pointers???  Left over pointers?????  LB???

Umm ..... please explain this first!

Thanks!

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2005, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Huh???????

Thanks!

Good Luck,

John

It just seems impossible to explain this in a step by step procedure.

The explanations jump around from here to there and back again. Too many stipulations along the way for me to understand. If this happens then do this, unless that haapens for only a couple of days, then do that, but only when it's raining, on a wednesday. If it rains on friday do this.

I'm not making fun, I'm slow to learn, but once i get it i got it.

I used to have a pick-3 system from a company that I bought, that had more stipulations than you could shake a stick at. I finally bought the software that did the job for me. But the numbers were too many to play.

Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Huh???????

Thanks!

Good Luck,

John

The explanations jump around from here to there and back again. Too many stipulations along the way for me to understand. If this happens then do this, unless that haapens for only a couple of days, then do that, but only when it's raining, on a wednesday. If it rains on friday do this.

I used to have a pick-3 system from a company that I bought, that had more stipulations than you could shake a stick at. I finally bought the software that did the job for me. But the numbers were too many to play.

Some people saw the light... straight to the bank !

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2005, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Huh???????

Thanks!

Good Luck,

John

These were some of the questions raised from people who have really tried the system and want to understand it better. 

takeemtothebank

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2005, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

AMEN TO THAT TENAJ !$!$

The hits are right there for the taking.

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Houston/TX
              United States
              Member #14467
              April 26, 2005
              1024 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2005, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Please see messages in "RED" Tenaj

This is the best out there!!!

GET READY FOR TOMORROW'S LEAD NUMBER AND POINTERS 

Lurking

Play the lead number and pointers in your state.

The 642 from last week's pointer traveled and hit 3 times and the 382 pointer came Friday night.

642 Idaho 9/27 - 794 9/28/ - 744 9/29

and it came at least 5 times this week in different states.  We got 161 and 510 which were old pointers. 712 is still out.

Remember it's not necessary to search the entire lottery bible for recent hits.  I will put the information from the lottery bible (lead number and pointers in all combinations) in my blog Friday afternoon.  Unless you want to pull out the different combinations yourself.

Don't know what to look for, you're doing GREAT!!!

Sometimes certain states run behind and they are moving from last week's and older lead numbers and pointers.  If you don't see any recent hits on any of the lines, I will help you find where they are moving from.  I know them by heart and they are also posted at the end of a different blog.

I want IDAHO's Please!!!!

Some states only bring hits from the lead number combinations. Remember to only search through the select lines (the lead number and Pointers in all combinations)  If you search the entire Lottery Bible for recent hits you will be searching the wrong information.   

Idaho has had pointers[642 came out] and the lead 353 brought 076 back to back. Your new Lead and Pointers have brought 794 and 744 back to back but 2 days before you put out the new lead and pointers.

I don't want to scrare anybody but some states go back to the first of the month and get hits to move from like what SC did last night.  Moving from the 981 hit on the 3rd to bring 943. 

Your not scaring me 439 came 9/24. So in essence here in Idaho you were right 5 days in a row!!!

You can use the entire Lottey Bible to search where your recent hits are moving from by searching the last hit and see what old for old lead numbers and pointers come with it. 

If you would like to know what the lead number and pointers are earlier right after 12:00 noon pm me your email address.  I am sending it out all at once.Hyper

Looking for Idaho Tenaj. I get it. I even found where the 794 and 744 came from. Looks like Idaho is right in line with the hurry up on Fridays. 2 already hit. Wed and Thur here 794 and 744.

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                Springfield,Ohio
                United States
                Member #14006
                April 19, 2005
                3972 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2005, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

The 642 from last week's pointer traveled and hit 3 times and the 382 pointer came Friday night.

and it came at least 5 times this week in different states.  We got 161 and 510 which were old pointers. 712 is still out.

Remember it's not necessary to search the entire lottery bible for recent hits.  I will put the information from the lottery bible (lead number and pointers in all combinations) in my blog Friday afternoon.  Unless you want to pull out the different combinations yourself.

Sometimes certain states run behind and they are moving from last week's and older lead numbers and pointers.  If you don't see any recent hits on any of the lines, I will help you find where they are moving from.  I know them by heart and they are also posted at the end of a different blog.

Some states only bring hits from the lead number combinations. Remember to only search through the select lines (the lead number and Pointers in all combinations)  If you search the entire Lottery Bible for recent hits you will be searching the wrong information.   

Idaho has had pointers[642 came out] and the lead 353 brought 076 back to back. Your new Lead and Pointers have brought 794 and 744 back to back but 2 days before you put out the new lead and pointers.

I don't want to scrare anybody but some states go back to the first of the month and get hits to move from like what SC did last night.  Moving from the 981 hit on the 3rd to bring 943. 

Your not scaring me 439 came 9/24. So in essence here in Idaho you were right 5 days in a row!!!

You can use the entire Lottey Bible to search where your recent hits are moving from by searching the last hit and see what old for old lead numbers and pointers come with it. 

If you would like to know what the lead number and pointers are earlier right after 12:00 noon pm me your email address.  I am sending it out all at once.Hyper

Looking for Idaho Tenaj. I get it. I even found where the 794 and 744 came from. Looks like Idaho is right in line with the hurry up on Fridays. 2 already hit. Wed and Thur here 794 and 744.

Tennessee did the same thing. We also had the 769, and also 827.

So were in the money tonight...:)

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                  Magnolia, Delaware
                  United States
                  Member #18795
                  July 20, 2005
                  789 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2005, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj, I just sent you a private message

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2005, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

I am glad you guys can see the box.  Isn't it amazing when you can see it tie in together.   

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

takeemtothebank

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                      Springfield,Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #14006
                      April 19, 2005
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2005, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

I am glad you guys can see the box.  Isn't it amazing when you can see it tie in together.   

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

Yes...

I defiantly see it now...LOL 

Well be partying with the party guys tonight!!!!Party

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2005, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I just don't get it.

What I want to know is the following....

In the past week you've had 15 hits. How much did you spend and what was the net profit?

The reason I ask this is because if there is a substantial difference, then I would put every electron in my brain to work overtime to get the same results as you are and try to look at this dilemma of mine in a way as to say, failure is not an option.

That's when optimization will rule.

Until then I will never find out because the explanation is not enough.

Some people learn math differently.....like I do....

If you ask me what 14x 12 is....instead of remembering some rule in the past, I just break it down to tens.

Then do the singles apart and add them together.

10x10=100

4x2=8

100+8=108

When I was 12 years old a teacher substitute asked me what the first color came to mind when thinking of the word " HOT ".

I said black. She responded by saying that the answer is RED. She asked me why I thought black, and I replied by saying...When something is burning, it eventually turns to black.

I need a step by step or just write me off...it doesn't matter if I don't get it....It was meant to be.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2005, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

Yes...

I defiantly see it now...LOL 

Well be partying with the party guys tonight!!!!Party

That is so right Shawnintennesse !$!$

Party, Partay & then Partay, Party some more.Hyper Banana Cheers

chicago
                            United States
                            Member #2565
                            October 19, 2003
                            54 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2005, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

what number will you say for illinois

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2005, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

what number will you say for illinois

Well, it all depends. When the 7th hit follows down the pointer, feel free to look and see what header is doing....I mean the leader.

If you see it in your last weeks's winning numbers, just let the leaders do the pointing. You know!

Considering the pointers in your state haven't been accurate, it's just because they're a little late and traveling just behind the normal numbers.

Look for numbers in your state that have been traveling. If there are no points to earn, well....ask your leader.....LOL

I'm walking to the bank.....