Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Raise Your Hand if You Hit!

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2612
October 25, 2003
122 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2005, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

From one winner to another congratulations Paurth!!!

Rojo I just PM'd you, hope it helps!

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Ofcourse shortsum 8 has been out for 36 draws, so hitting there was obvious...
    Or not... shortsum 2 has been out 19 draws, shortsum 3 has been out 28 draws and shortsum 9 is out for 43 draws.
    I feel there's another hit tomorrow! tiny little feeling...Type

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
      Magnolia, Delaware
      United States
      Member #18795
      July 20, 2005
      789 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2005, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Well, the system finally paid off! Big Smile I Won 40 dollars! Thumbs Up I'm still 10 dollars in the hole! But it looks as if it may bring me to the positive side very soon! (I hope) 

Pointer 030, 828, 867

003-261-678-605-021 played them S & B. 560 came in tonight! Also 650 & 621 were pointers for week Sept 9 and it hit 056 on 9-23 and now tonight as 560.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2005, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Well, the system finally paid off! Big Smile I Won 40 dollars! Thumbs Up I'm still 10 dollars in the hole! But it looks as if it may bring me to the positive side very soon! (I hope) 

Pointer 030, 828, 867

003-261-678-605-021 played them S & B. 560 came in tonight! Also 650 & 621 were pointers for week Sept 9 and it hit 056 on 9-23 and now tonight as 560.

CONGRATULATIONS!

WTG BaristaExpress

takeemtothebank

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2005, 12:01 am - IP Logged

WTG & CONGRATS BaristaExpress.

Now if you keep the breakdown lists with lead & pointer #'s in front of you & print out the Custom Lottery Results each day you will see how many hits come off of those lists & travel through the states. Start with the current week's breakdown lists (it can be found in Tenaj's blog) Sept. 30, 2005. 

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2005, 12:30 am - IP Logged

DanceKANSAS GOT THE FIRST POINTER

OCT 3,

takeemtothebank

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
              NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #3100
              December 23, 2003
              334 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2005, 12:41 am - IP Logged

How about some winning LB numbers for NY???

Much Appreciated...JS..

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2005, 12:44 am - IP Logged

EmbarassedOOPS!

KANSAS OCT 3 - 249

MY BAD!

takeemtothebank

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2005, 1:01 am - IP Logged

How about some winning LB numbers for NY???

Much Appreciated...JS..

It's all up to you js1237, this is how you find the hits. Just get comfortable and do the work. It's that easy.

STEP 1:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out the lead#'s listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 2:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #1's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 3:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #2's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 4:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #3's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 5:

Use your list of recent hits from your state and compare them to each line of the lead & pointer #'s that you have printed out. When you see a recent hit from your state on any of the lines of the lead & pointer #'s, play that line. Sometimes your recent hit may be found on more than one line of the lead & pointer #'s. Consider those choices as well. Also play the lead & pointer #'s, they are hits as well.

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                    NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #3100
                    December 23, 2003
                    334 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2005, 1:36 am - IP Logged

I have tried following all the instructions, but are still producing losing numbers in NY, that is why I keep asking for a breakdown, which has been done for other states, but not NY,which is one of the prime states along with PA, ILL...

So my request is not unusual or difficult for someone who  has the expertise, and has been posting for other states. 

I'm not certain if I fully understand the concept. I selected the following numbers based on Friday's new info, and they still have not hit.  111,222,666,777,804,739,048,284,604,159.

So the next question is how many drawings are numbers played for, or do numbers change  after each drawing..

Thanks, Again...

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2005, 1:58 am - IP Logged

I have tried following all the instructions, but are still producing losing numbers in NY, that is why I keep asking for a breakdown, which has been done for other states, but not NY,which is one of the prime states along with PA, ILL...

So my request is not unusual or difficult for someone who  has the expertise, and has been posting for other states. 

I'm not certain if I fully understand the concept. I selected the following numbers based on Friday's new info, and they still have not hit.  111,222,666,777,804,739,048,284,604,159.

So the next question is how many drawings are numbers played for, or do numbers change  after each drawing..

Thanks, Again...

I can't tell you how long to play the #'s. I see the 804 & 048 selections. A recent hit in NY was 815 Tue, Sept. 27. I can see where you got the 804, 048.

You may have to try some other recent hits perhaps with last weeks lead & pointer #'s. There is no guarantee that the #'s will come out, it's just that the chance may be greater. 

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2005, 2:11 am - IP Logged

js1237, can you show me the lines that you pulled from Tenaj's week of Sept. 30 with the recent hit 815 in NY Sept. 27? Do all combinations of the # 815. For example: 815, 851, 158, 185, 518, 581. Pull the lines that show the lead #'s & pointer #'s past & present. 

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #13253
                          April 2, 2005
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2005, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I would also like to know whether the numbers you play change during the week, because it seems to me that with each draw you would have more to run through the list and therefore more lines to pull out to play.

Does anyone do this, or do you just keep your original list of numbers for the whole week? 

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #13253
                            April 2, 2005
                            40 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2005, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Is there any hard and fast rule about how to play, boxed, straight, or boxed/straight?

can anyone give me examples? I'm looking at the ticket layout and finding it a bit confusing. Does anyone play it the same way each time or do you vary it? 

paurths's avatar - underground
                              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                              Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2005, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Is there any hard and fast rule about how to play, boxed, straight, or boxed/straight?

can anyone give me examples? I'm looking at the ticket layout and finding it a bit confusing. Does anyone play it the same way each time or do you vary it? 

If the lead is as is (straight) on the line where i pick my nbrs from, then i will play them straight and boxed. (i checked the last 3 weeks over here and twice the numbers from the line where the lead is straight also hit straight.)
                              I redo the whole thing each day, after a draw. But i start with only 4 numbers to play on saturday, and almost each day i add a number (and get rid of the hit i had ofcourse) Don't know if this is the correct way to do it....
                              Today 794 hit here, no gain... perhaps tomorrow.