Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tenaj's System: Step by Step

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2005, 11:05 pm - IP Logged
For anyone who is trying to understand Tenaj's system. 

STEP 1:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out the lead#'s listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 2:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #1's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 3:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #2's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 4:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #3's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 5:

Use your list of recent hits from your state and compare them to each line of the lead & pointer #'s that you have printed out. When you see a recent hit from your state on any of the lines of the lead & pointer #'s, play that line. Sometimes your recent hit may be found on more than one line of the lead & pointer #'s. Consider those choices as well. Also play the lead & pointer #'s, they are hits as well.

Georgia
    United States
    Member #6215
    August 12, 2004
    153 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2005, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for this information.  It will be a big help.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2005, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

STEP 1:

STEP 2:

STEP 3:

STEP 4:

STEP 5:

Use your list of recent hits from your state and compare them to each line of the lead & pointer #'s that you have printed out. When you see a recent hit from your state on any of the lines of the lead & pointer #'s, play that line. Sometimes your recent hit may be found on more than one line of the lead & pointer #'s. Consider those choices as well. Also play the lead & pointer #'s, they are hits as well.

Easy enough steps.. thanks for your time...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Pick3forSC's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        North Carolina (West of Charlotte)
        United States
        Member #1436
        April 28, 2003
        628 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2005, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

How long do you play #'s for & when do new lead & pointer #'s come out?

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
          Magnolia, Delaware
          United States
          Member #18795
          July 20, 2005
          789 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

How long do you play #'s for & when do new lead & pointer #'s come out?

Every Friday Afternoon.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Houston/TX
            United States
            Member #14467
            April 26, 2005
            1024 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2005, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

STEP 1:

STEP 2:

STEP 3:

STEP 4:

STEP 5:

Laverne You have a great explanation on this bible working. Thanks for your help on this!!!

Make Money and Prosper!!! $$$$$$

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #13253
              April 2, 2005
              40 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2005, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I posted this on the other forum as well, didn't know which would get the response I need.

I think I made it through all the steps as described. I came up with 47 unique (3 digit) numbers. Does that sound like a reasonable result or am I supposed to be paring it down to fewer numbers to play?

I used the last twelve draws here in New Mexico, checked for those numbers in all combinations on your lists, pared out the duplicates out of  the lines I chose that contained them. (Rarely did I find any in their original order.)  

Didn't find any lines that contained both lead and pointers on the same line.

Does this sound "normal"? I'd appreciate feedback,

thanks again.

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Houston/TX
                United States
                Member #14467
                April 26, 2005
                1024 Posts
                Posted: October 1, 2005, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Sounds Normal. Now just pay close attention to what pairs and combo's that have been falling in YOUR state [ I went back 30 days for Idaho] and find the flow in any order with the Lead and pointers that were given and play those lines including the Lead and Pointers if that is what you see.

That's what I see anyway.

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: October 1, 2005, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I posted this on the other forum as well, didn't know which would get the response I need.

I think I made it through all the steps as described. I came up with 47 unique (3 digit) numbers. Does that sound like a reasonable result or am I supposed to be paring it down to fewer numbers to play?

I used the last twelve draws here in New Mexico, checked for those numbers in all combinations on your lists, pared out the duplicates out of  the lines I chose that contained them. (Rarely did I find any in their original order.)  

Didn't find any lines that contained both lead and pointers on the same line.

Does this sound "normal"? I'd appreciate feedback,

thanks again.

Thinking of...Sounds like you didn't use the select lines pulled from the LB lead number and pointers.  Did you pull your lines from the complete lottery bible? If so, that can be the problem.

If you did use the select lines and came up with not even a recent hit in combo, it is possible that your state is behind.

To check where your state is - key in the last hit in all combinations in the complete lottery bible and see what pointers and lead numbers it brings with it.  The old lead numbers and pointers are in my blog.

takeemtothebank

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #13253
                    April 2, 2005
                    40 Posts
                    Posted: October 1, 2005, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Yes I did use the lines on your blog that you posted yesterday. I will try to follow your directions about checking where my state is. So it's fairly usual to see that many numbers as possibilities? It would be far beyond my budget to buy that many numbers and play them for a week....

iam713's avatar - techno eye.jpg
                      Jonesboro,Ga
                      United States
                      Member #21753
                      September 14, 2005
                      71 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2005, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the information it is very resourceful.

"Where your heart is, so shall it be"Lovies

new jersey
                        United States
                        Member #21621
                        September 12, 2005
                        12 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2005, 9:25 am - IP Logged

I have been trying to follow this lottery bible and quite amazed at a few posts on another topic with all the wins that were hitting.  I have a question though.  In average how many numbers are you playing a day and do you play the same numbers every day until it hits or it is like playing numbers for a week then switching.  My biggest question though is the one on top, how many numbers are you playing for a hit?  I know that you arent hitting every single time and that is not expected but what is your daily average spend, ex: .50 boxed on 6 different numbers, etc. 

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3584 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2005, 11:15 am - IP Logged

tenaj ;can use some help. need an example. her are the 7 most recent hits for Mass. 193-410-529-662-179-029-188. what do you see for playable numbers and how many days.thanks

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3584 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2005, 11:17 am - IP Logged

P.S. Do I look for my list as a straight or boxed hit on your list of lead or pointers?thanks

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: October 2, 2005, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I have been trying to follow this lottery bible and quite amazed at a few posts on another topic with all the wins that were hitting.  I have a question though.  In average how many numbers are you playing a day and do you play the same numbers every day until it hits or it is like playing numbers for a week then switching.  My biggest question though is the one on top, how many numbers are you playing for a hit?  I know that you arent hitting every single time and that is not expected but what is your daily average spend, ex: .50 boxed on 6 different numbers, etc. 

I don't hit every single time or everyday.  Laverne will be better to answer the placing bets questions.   

takeemtothebank