Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tenaj's System: Step by Step

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
North Carolina
United States
Member #4313
April 11, 2004
2389 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Thank you for clarifying this Point & Lead system Lavern. You made it easier for me to get some understanding.

Gentlespirit
'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2005, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I have been trying to follow this lottery bible and quite amazed at a few posts on another topic with all the wins that were hitting.  I have a question though.  In average how many numbers are you playing a day and do you play the same numbers every day until it hits or it is like playing numbers for a week then switching.  My biggest question though is the one on top, how many numbers are you playing for a hit?  I know that you arent hitting every single time and that is not expected but what is your daily average spend, ex: .50 boxed on 6 different numbers, etc. 

I don't hit every single time or everyday.  Laverne will be better to answer the placing bets questions.   

karosel, I don't know how many #'s you should play or for how long. I mainly play doubles. I will play some 6-way #'s that have a lead & a pointer #'s on the same line or play the lead & pointer #'s. As for how long that is up to you.   

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2005, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for clarifying this Point & Lead system Lavern. You made it easier for me to get some understanding.

You are all welcome.  Best wi$he$ to you. 

Debzo's avatar - disney29

United States
        Member #4822
        May 26, 2004
        62 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2005, 8:31 am - IP Logged

thank you for your help on the point and lead numbers, Laverne.

Debzo

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2005, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome Debzo, now let's pull some hits for Greensboro MD !$!$ 

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2005, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

I have been trying to follow this lottery bible and quite amazed at a few posts on another topic with all the wins that were hitting.  I have a question though.  In average how many numbers are you playing a day and do you play the same numbers every day until it hits or it is like playing numbers for a week then switching.  My biggest question though is the one on top, how many numbers are you playing for a hit?  I know that you arent hitting every single time and that is not expected but what is your daily average spend, ex: .50 boxed on 6 different numbers, etc. 

I don't hit every single time or everyday.  Laverne will be better to answer the placing bets questions.   

I'm trying to understand. You originally said you hit everyday.

Thanx have a nice day.

www.lotterypost.com/thread/120232/3

Scroll down six threads.