Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lady Bren predict daily 3 result

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 11 years ago by boknows.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lady bren's avatar - yocco
los angeles california
United States
Member #22987
October 6, 2005
340 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2005, 7:09 am - IP Logged

hi lady bren

. Nice to see someone from california. I dream numbers too. I get about 65%  of my dreams right , but never post cause I don't want people to bet cause I'm unsure. 

When you dream your numbers , how long does it take to materialize? also are you in lucid state? are your number symbolic or straight forawrd? I'm dying to know how your numbers appear to you.

Her is an example of a dream I had monday 10/3:

I was in a store purchasing a green jacket. I looked at the price tag and it said $210. I thought that is way to expensive, so I walk out to leave the store. The the store clerk came out and told me to purchase it anyway because it would be more than I bargained for. then I woke up.

I played 210 box that day, and the hit was 102! 

my dreams aren't always on time and I'll play the numbers I dream for a day or two, I'll get discouraged, and not play, only for it to be the hit the day I don't play. EVRY TIME! its so frustrating. 

Dont give up , these numbers are giving to you, you have to continue playing these no. daily.  In my dreams  random no. like ex.  play 175, 185,  10833,  595,447, 20,21,25,30,39, therfore  i just play these no.  in different orders, sometimes it take like 3-4wks before no play,  won from  175  3,000.  in LA DAILY3, 185  WON  $500.00,  108  won:$600.00  833 won $400.00.    559  played on the 10/06/  in tri-states, as in my dreams, waiting for it to play in Los Angeles.  I  beleive  in sharing my  dream  no, it a gift,  we can share dream no,  Keep in touch.

angelm's avatar - anne
    richmond ky.
    United States
    Member #15877
    May 22, 2005
    8472 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2005, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Go to predictions at the top of the page-click on post predictions to post in other states(would like to see your #'s for ky.)

Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #4272
      April 7, 2004
      13 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2005, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Lady Bren,

that is so amazing that you won so much money from your dream numbers.  I wish you much luck on getting the big million jackpot someday.

I think once my confidence builds up, I will play more of my dream numbers. Its only been happening for about a year since numbers appear. 

I need to clear my mind and will start posting what appers in my dreams next week.

I don't claim to be pyschic, nor do I have a reason why my dreams comes to life.

I have many precognitive dreams. Most of the time they are bad signs of things to come, like the hurricane of katrina, or the big earthquake that happened in middle east this week. Last night I dreamed of a horrible school shooting in a junior high school.

I haven't had many good luck dreams of numbers lately, but when I do I'll let you know.  especially since we both live in Los Angeles. who knows maybe we could piece together the numbers together and pull in some serious money! 

good luck to all

Wink

los angeles california
        United States
        Member #22987
        October 6, 2005
        340 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2005, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Lady Bren,

that is so amazing that you won so much money from your dream numbers.  I wish you much luck on getting the big million jackpot someday.

I think once my confidence builds up, I will play more of my dream numbers. Its only been happening for about a year since numbers appear. 

I need to clear my mind and will start posting what appers in my dreams next week.

I don't claim to be pyschic, nor do I have a reason why my dreams comes to life.

I have many precognitive dreams. Most of the time they are bad signs of things to come, like the hurricane of katrina, or the big earthquake that happened in middle east this week. Last night I dreamed of a horrible school shooting in a junior high school.

I haven't had many good luck dreams of numbers lately, but when I do I'll let you know.  especially since we both live in Los Angeles. who knows maybe we could piece together the numbers together and pull in some serious money! 

good luck to all

Wink

I agree we can  combine or numbers togetherDance, and hit the jackpot.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
          Springfield,Ohio
          United States
          Member #14006
          April 19, 2005
          3972 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2005, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Lady Bren,

good luck to all

Wink

I agree we can  combine or numbers togetherDance, and hit the jackpot.

Add another night to that 595...

Ky Eve 10-11 = 595

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

lucky123's avatar - flower2
            Brodnax, Virginia
            United States
            Member #15183
            May 11, 2005
            391 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2005, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Hi lady bren and boknows,

I am also a dreamer , sometimes in the form of #'s, sometimes i just play #'s from the dream itself, I have hit several #'s over the years but i have missed a few alsoFrown most of my dream are crazy dreams, but they seem to be the ones that materialize into good #'s. I too had a dream of a shooting the other night , only my sister and i were  the ones being shot at , # for shooting is 518 which i see you have posted so keep a watch on it, I live in VA so i play mostly my state but may be playing a few others soon. I will be following your post , its good to see dreamers out there that take them seriously , because they can be real moneymakers is played right. Had a hit about three weeks ago just by following a dream.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2005, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Lady Bren,

good luck to all

Wink

school  387  466

shot    499  160

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

los angeles california
                United States
                Member #22987
                October 6, 2005
                340 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi lady bren and boknows,

I am also a dreamer , sometimes in the form of #'s, sometimes i just play #'s from the dream itself, I have hit several #'s over the years but i have missed a few alsoFrown most of my dream are crazy dreams, but they seem to be the ones that materialize into good #'s. I too had a dream of a shooting the other night , only my sister and i were  the ones being shot at , # for shooting is 518 which i see you have posted so keep a watch on it, I live in VA so i play mostly my state but may be playing a few others soon. I will be following your post , its good to see dreamers out there that take them seriously , because they can be real moneymakers is played right. Had a hit about three weeks ago just by following a dream.

185 was giving to me randomly,  with a combinations  of other  numbers, i had a dream two weeks ago, i dreamt that  x friend of mine, trying to kill me, she hired a hit man, and i was on the run scared.

gun: 829, i played this number for  1 week,  on the 10/11/05, after-noon draw  played  829,  i  did not play that day,  was so dissapointed.

shooting:125

gun:829, 915

sister:271, 340

school:270, 066

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2005, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Lady Bren,

good luck to all

Wink

school  387  466

shot    499  160

PA had the  499 midday for the word Shot.. hope someone caught it..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #4272
                    April 7, 2004
                    13 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2005, 9:35 am - IP Logged

today I dreamed 464 or it might have been 467   ???

( should have wrote it down but I was too sleepy).

hope I hit either one

good luck

Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #4272
                      April 7, 2004
                      13 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2005, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Lucky 123, Lady Bren

I forget to mention the details, but that dream I had with the shooting earlier this week, my sister and I were the only one  being shot at too! fancy that.  How weird. Lady Bren dreamed of a hit man. I wonder what it means to be dodging bulletts?

I'm really good in intrepreting dreams.

for lady bren it could mean you will be hit, or get a hit.  our subconcious minds will try to give us clues in litteral meaning like being hit by a hitman, could just figurativell mean you will be hit or get a hit ( lottery wise)

as for me. I have definatley have been dodging and missing my hits.. lol

godd luck to all today