Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help!!

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Who do you think the LP Member is?

Laverne Maloney [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Tntea [ 2 ]  [25.00%]
Tenaj [ 5 ]  [62.50%]
Chewie [ 1 ]  [12.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 8 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4054 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2005, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Who do you think the LP member is

Rip is talking about in this thread?

For the life of me, I been trying to put this lottery bible thing to rest but Rip Snorter won't let it go.  He blogs about it.  He posts about it.  He's obsessed with it.

Somebody tell me why.

I've reported it to Todd, but it doesn't fall in the catagory of bad stuff.

I need help from everyone.  I need some advice to put this thing behind me.  What can I do?  Please help!! 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/119764

takeemtothebank

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
    monroe, michigan
    United States
    Member #321
    April 30, 2002
    2407 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

What is the point.

EP

Pray for world peace.

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
      monroe, michigan
      United States
      Member #321
      April 30, 2002
      2407 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2005, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Believe me.  Everything must come to a end.  It just takes time.  Don't take personally

EP

Pray for world peace.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
        Springfield,Ohio
        United States
        Member #14006
        April 19, 2005
        3972 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Who do you think the LP member is

Rip is talking about in this thread?

For the life of me, I been trying to put this lottery bible thing to rest but Rip Snorter won't let it go.  He blogs about it.  He posts about it.  He's obsessed with it.

Somebody tell me why.

I've reported it to Todd, but it doesn't fall in the catagory of bad stuff.

I need help from everyone.  I need some advice to put this thing behind me.  What can I do?  Please help!! 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/119764

Tenaj...

I dont think it's any of the above..

I have no clue who he could possibly mean... I know no one here,Thats a woman and does that.

I read that post and it struck my funny bone..ROFL

I dont even know if that person exists..LOL

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #13253
          April 2, 2005
          40 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2005, 12:04 am - IP Logged

So you're still fishing for attention...okay, I'll spell it out for those who didn't read back that far in your blog. YOU are the one who is using Something or other from the Dow Jones to get your Leads and Pointers, as you said yourself in a blog entry from around that time. However, since that post of Rip Snorter's was from a month ago, I have a hard time believing he's obsessed with the Lottery Bible, which is obviously NOT mentioned in that post. 
           Your last post on that thread makes no sense at all. Especially when you consider the time frame of his original post.

If you are distressed that people are still bringing up Lottery Bible issues, remember that you were promoting it to start with.

If you think Rip is obsessed with you, or the Lottery Bible, why don't you put him on ignore like he did you? 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31540 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2005, 12:14 am - IP Logged

block his messages   

love to nibble those micey feet.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
              Member #12618
              March 18, 2005
              2060 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2005, 12:32 am - IP Logged

I really don't see why you think Jack is talking about you. The post was made on September 15th. For all I know he could be talking about Libra who uses moon phases and astrological sign to get numbers. It would make more sense.

Dance like no one is watching.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #13253
                April 2, 2005
                40 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2005, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I think it rankles everyone when someone promotes a system, it apparantly works, and then the originator won't tell the details. Subsequently taking their information with them when they decide they've had enough of the spotlight. What's the point of that?
                 I can see someone keeping their methods confidential on Powerball or MegaMillions, but Pick 3's? Come on.

Not that I'M upset, I'm not. I saw it coming. Figured it would be a week or two further out, but it was bound to happen, and happens frequently. I think everyone's let it go by now.

I follow Rip Snorter's blog and posts, and I  don't really see him as being obsessed....at least not with you or your methods.

All in all, this has been very revealing.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8393 Posts
                  Posted: October 12, 2005, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Or it could be me the person who thinks no matter what you do numbers is numbers and they are drawn because that's the way the ball bounces. No one and I repeat no one knows what the next numbers going to be for sure everyone's guess is as good as another. So some people might have a little beforehand knowledge as to what might hit. Using workouts software individual programs etc.

I'm talking any game be it pick 3/4/match 5/6 lotto mega powerball or whatever. When we have people posting 10/20/30/40/50 picks for some or every state somebody's gonna have to hit somewhere. So we keep tossing ideas back and forth trying to devise a way to win isn't that what this sites all about. I've learned stuff here used it and won some. But almost no idea posted will work on a regular basis without some modification to it.

It stands to reason it won't because numbers are drawn in cycles and no body knows what cycle is going to come forth. If they change balls sets or scrap out old balls sets and use different balls or new balls sets then the whole number pattern that might have been working disappears. Back to square one so to speak. People keep thinking one here that there is some magic idea that is gong to continue to work forever or day in and day out.. Well, I say forgett abouttt itttttttt it ain't going to happen.

Not to many people can post one number for each individual state and win on a regular basis.

and dont forget see below.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2005, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I wish everyone would stop being so judgemental. I know I was, in the past, but let Tenaj be herself. I've felt bad about all the jokes that I've made, and it's time to stop.

Now she has to walk on eggshells because, god forbid she has any other ideas that she might want to present, but weary, because of the many attacks, including myself.

I just want to say that I appologize tenaj. I never learned your system all the way, but I should have never been cruel.

Just my opinion.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4054 Posts
                      Posted: October 12, 2005, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I wish everyone would stop being so judgemental. I know I was, in the past, but let Tenaj be herself. I've felt bad about all the jokes that I've made, and it's time to stop.

Now she has to walk on eggshells because, god forbid she has any other ideas that she might want to present, but weary, because of the many attacks, including myself.

I just want to say that I appologize tenaj. I never learned your system all the way, but I should have never been cruel.

Just my opinion.

Crying  Thanks Paccattack.  I did leave myself wide open for it.

takeemtothebank