Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dynamic or flexible system(s).

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2005, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Hyper

Glad to see you back !

As you know, it is all statistical possibilities that is where is at.

And it's sister, also very very important: statistic impossibilities.

But there is no Black & White, only chades of gray or degrees.

There are DEGREES of statistic possibilities and:

Degrees of statistic impossibilities. Or:

More Possible and Less Possible.

There are as many "POSSIBLE" statistics as your imagination will allow for on pick 3 and maybe also on other lottery games.

As WinD might say: CHANCES ARE - chances are.

When you get rid-of and or eliminate the most improbable, then the most probable remains or should.

Statistics might have degrees or at least lenghts from one end to another and particular patterns are not spread out evenly across it, there are gaps and also more dense and or less dense spots maybe, it all depends on what or which statistic we are talking about.

We can talk about lenght or spread of the particular stat, it's maximum possible upper and lower limits and its center or medium,

The above maximus are determined by the make-up or structure of the game (it's elements) and by the make up and or structure of the pattern(s) themselves also.

The practical or ACTUAL upper, lower and center is determined by Random itself and by the Mechanical manipulations of the lottery operators including their drawing methods such as balls and drums and or RNGs or whatever.

Possible game's statistical limits versus Actual statistical limits.

The "MIXING" of the digits or numbers or BALLS the creates the number combinations (combos), patterns and statistics, that is the KEY.

Mixing Possibilities and Impossibilities, Degrees Of. Chances Are.

What ever the game's limits + Mechanical devices + Mechanical manipulations + Random, allows for.

Complicated ? I think so !

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2005, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Texas.

0-0-0 Mon, Oct 17, 2005

They are covering-up for the fact that I know that they always look at every single one of my posts since they found out about me a long time ago.

I hope that I am not inconveniencing the state lottery people too much.

This "Takes the Cake" does it not ?

Another Mostly Low+Mostly Even, but "Unveliebable" another triple and a 000 on top of that.

As I said "They will always "Scre_" the patterns in some unforeseen way"

So even if you had played the above pattern you would still lose.

A good system would include and or take into account all: Singles, Doubles and Triples, because of the "FIX" factor from all world lotteries.

Did anybody say "ROTTEN" ?

You still don't believe in the "Fix or Rotteness" factor ? Then you might never will.

Good luck to all.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2005, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Here are a few of the roadblocks I ran into...

#1 raw data.    I have kept a running list of numbers for each given matrix, both sort and draw order. I have pored over each for endless hours just trying to find a "rule of thumb" or regular pattern... nada

#2 Mechanical Bias.  They post the machine# and Ballset # for each draw, BUT they use an active pool of four machines and ballsets, mixed up out of a total of well over 20 machines and ballsets... this is for both PB red ball and the white balls (40+ units). Seekers of mechanical bias will find no joy as this info is handed out later than results.

#3 test draw data. at least 3 pre draw tests and two post draw tests accompany each drawing... data is slow to come from MUSL, far too late to be of value, since it isn't always 3 pre and 2 post.

#4 Day-Of-Week Bias... Iactually kept 3 entirely separate workbooks (Total/wednesday/saturday) and nothing special emerged.

#5 stats and filters... each workbook was HUGE. Stats included MEAN, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, RANGE (simple MAX-MIN), MEDIAN, FORECAST, all of the "special" MEANs like geometric and hyperbolic... Filters included Hi/Low,Decades,Odd/Even,Skip/Hit and a few oddballs like X,Y coordinates of points on the bet slips and Delta charts. nothing was able to bring in anything even close to a pattern or rule.

#6 RNG synch theory, before Guru's bait/switch to a product. Did that in VB for mostly pick 3 games... no dice, failed backtesting after a really long backtest algorithm development cycle.

#7 Charting and the "Bell Curve". Got that from KBCherokee, only system to show any promise at all... I was just not as good at interpreting results and trends. even that fell to the backtest daemon. too many times the picks came outside the projected bounds.

#8 Neural Net... Feed Forward w/ back propagation... I barely understood it, too dumb to make it useful and that's when they announced the matrix change and I planned on adopting V-Dude's system of 1 QP, I like to power it up with the extra buck for the multiplier since I only buy one.

I am not saying the limits have been reached and the chase is pointless, I am just able to admit that I cannot make any progress. I DID try, to no avail... now I would need some new inspiration different from the above (I even tried mixing/matching different approaches... the "unified pick" attempt was to garner just one final pick from the outputs of all of the above... never figured the coding out and doing it by hand was probably laden with errors.

I just don't have gambling luck, a requirement for any system success. I believe I used up all of my "luck" finding my mrs. ;-)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Hypersoniq

I have no experience with any jackpot kind of games so I can't say too much about them.

From what very little and I mean very little that I have very briefly studied and I mean I just glanced at the past draws very very quickly I have seen some general patterns, but because of the number of combinations on those games I don't think that they are of much use, but I don't know, because I haven't yet tried to get winning numbers for those games.

As to the pick 3, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that there are useable patterns and statistics, remember the time when I sent to you some pick 3 combinations for an upcoming pick 3 draw and the winning number was among them ? They were not random numbers, there was a technique involved in getting those numbers, I got them by the use of pick 3 filters.

On the pick 3 I can prove that there are usable patterns and that random is not such an unknown as most people think that it is, at least it has been that way with the Texas pick 3 draws many many times and if I also study other states' pick 3 draws I might be able to also prove that there are usable patterns in them.

I have not yet been able to predict any pick 3 winning numbers, my technique so far has been that of getting rid or filtering out what I think that are the less likely numbers to come out next and leaving the rest there to be played.

I use elimination techniques that use filters or what I call filters which is everything, yes, I call everything filters.

When you filter out what appears to be the less likely numbers to come out next then you might have left what might appear to be the most likely numbers to come out next.

It has both worked and failed before, but I think that the failing had a lot to do with my posting the numbers here at the lottery post, also my posting about pick 3 filters here might have a lot to do with it.

Anyhow, it still will be quite a while before I have a really good filter technique that might be state lottery proof.

More and more understanding comes as time goes by a little bit at a time.

Time and the numbers will tell.

I only know that for me patterns and statistics are the keys to getting the number(s) on the pick 3.

Good luck to all of us.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2005, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Pick 3    7-1-2 Mon, Oct 17, 2005

Another change. Maybe the combos will be more "normal" for the next few draws (?). Maybe some doubles also along the way (?).

The Low = 0-5 The Middle = 2-7 and High = 4-9 is here again as it should, since that particular pattern should be the NORM, but don't expect that pattern too often on doubles and triples.

Also remember the 3 to 7 "Normal" width or lenght difference of pick 3 combos and it is back on tonight draw.

Do you see the straight consecutive pair 12 ?, that is not so normal, but kind of rare or at least should be.

As I said, there often is always something messing otherwise "Clean" patterns.