Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Platinum Members need to reply

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Ok..  give me the juice..

I have gone  Platinum  and still do not know what features to use to help with picks..?

I have used the

Deflate 3 - Pick 3 Number Reduction System before becoming a Platinum member and did not care for it.  This would be for a large list of numbers to reduce.. I dont' have large list of numbers.

Inspector 3 - Pick 3 Number Classification System  I am clueless to what this even is and if it could be useful with my picking of numbers.. Please explain this if you use it..

Question: how are the two above different?

What other features do you Platinum  Members use that help you with your picks..?

As for prediction board, I don't need to list 50 numbers for a state.. So that service isn't needed.

I am not sure how that helps anyone.  Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Lottery wheels for pick 5 and Pick 6 games?  I don't play those games.  Just have a granddaughter pick I run for Lotto 5 and Powerball each week for Fun...

Thanks to all that reply to help me understand what I am not seeing...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:42 am - IP Logged

What I would love to see and would have a need to use is a page that contains only the Pick3/Pick4 results for the day midday and evening on one page..

I know there is a all draw page.. custom... but it has the pick 5/6 games on there..

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

What I would love to see and would have a need to use is a page that contains only the Pick3/Pick4 results for the day midday and evening on one page..

I know there is a all draw page.. custom... but it has the pick 5/6 games on there..

You can do that as a standard member.  Just go to results-custum results-and choose the day that you need to see.

With the platinum, you get to choose any day in the lottery post's history that you want to see.

takeitez's avatar - japheth
        Carters Lake, Ga.
        United States
        Member #5313
        June 29, 2004
        1065 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

It is very simple to get any or all results on one page.

On the left hand column click on results.

In the lower right hand on that  page click on custom results

When that page opens click the circle on what you want to see,

EZ

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I am a platinum member but I don't use those tools either..too many numbers..but u can filter out your selections if u work with it.  I don't have enough time for that..you can also check past drawing history is what I mainly use mine for...you can do a search and find out if a particular set of digits has fallen on any lottery in any state..I use that, too.  but other than that, I don't use it very much..maybe I am cheating myself..I don't know.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

lastexit51's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
            tn
            United States
            Member #19631
            August 3, 2005
            16 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Just hit custom  lottery results and click  the dots beside pick 3 and pick 4.

Redford/MI
              United States
              Member #3396
              January 18, 2004
              4867 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:55 am - IP Logged

IMHO

The deflate feature is the best.  I use thisfaithfully each day which is why I keep going back & forth with my membership status. 

I can do it within my spreadsheet --but it is sooooo time consuming that for 8 bucks a month (why not go platinum)

The prediction board for me is just a way of keeping track of my number thoughts for the day--also, it's easy for me to check there to see if I hit just in case I play at the nickeldime store.  :)

Don't have a clue as to how to use the wheels yet. 

Will answer the difference between deflat & inflate feature in a separate post.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

I appreciate the fact that you have upgraded your membership, but not at the expense of the tone of your message.

There have been many topics posted in the past about the value of Platinum memberships, and I know that you were a very active member at the time, and based on the amount of time those threads stayed active, I'm certain you've seen them.

There have also been messages that deal with the value of specific features, like Deflate and Inspector, so those have been covered many times as well.

Also, all the overall "value" is clearly explained by simply clicking Premium Memberships, and viewing the comparison between membership levels.

There are so many places where Platinum features are discussed, that some simple searching on your part would uncover hoards of useful information.

If you don't see the value of being able to test larger sets of predictions on the predictions board, gaining access to the Internet's most powerful lottery search engine, seeing in-depth stats for every game in the USA, Canada, and UK, gaining access to some of the best wheels available anywhere, gaining access to Deflate and Inspector (3 & 4), having the possibility of storing and organizing huge quantities of private messages in a folder system (for tracking valuable messages passed privately between you and other members), as well as a slew of user-experience features like your own web space, professional blog, file upload space, and turning off graphical ads -- then I can't help you.

(I certainly did not mention everything -- there is way too much made available for Platinum members to remember everything off the top of my head.)

Lastly, there are a number of ways you could have asked your question without making it sound nasty.  I really don't think there is any need to phrase things in such an accusatory manner.

There are currently 150 Platinum members and 40 or so Gold members, and the numbers continue to grow, and people continue to renew their memberships.  I don't think I've hoodwinked almost 200 people.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Redford/MI
                  United States
                  Member #3396
                  January 18, 2004
                  4867 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Ok..  give me the juice..

I have gone  Platinum  and still do not know what features to use to help with picks..?

I have used the

Deflate 3 - Pick 3 Number Reduction System before becoming a Platinum member and did not care for it.  This would be for a large list of numbers to reduce.. I dont' have large list of numbers.

Inspector 3 - Pick 3 Number Classification System  I am clueless to what this even is and if it could be useful with my picking of numbers.. Please explain this if you use it..

Question: how are the two above different?

What other features do you Platinum  Members use that help you with your picks..?

As for prediction board, I don't need to list 50 numbers for a state.. So that service isn't needed.

I am not sure how that helps anyone.  Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Lottery wheels for pick 5 and Pick 6 games?  I don't play those games.  Just have a granddaughter pick I run for Lotto 5 and Powerball each week for Fun...

Thanks to all that reply to help me understand what I am not seeing...

I am going to play the devil's advocote & say that I do not get the vibe that TnTea was trying to be rude in asking this.   "I used the deflate before becoming a platinum member".... & the statement made about the inflate feature "I am clueless to what this even is and if it could be useful with my picking of numbers.. Please explain this if you use it."

I simply thought that with the limited trial of the feature, she may not have gotten the jist of how it worked and was simply asking for other members assist of how they used the feature.

I could be wrong though. 

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                    Carters Lake, Ga.
                    United States
                    Member #5313
                    June 29, 2004
                    1065 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I am not trying to brown-nose the boss, but once you learn the many tools on this site you will find it very hard to do with out.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23260 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

lottaloot,

I understand that there may be different interpretations of the remarks tntea made, but there is no doubt that a simple question asking for help on Deflate or Inpsector would suffice.

Also, there are detailed instructions on those pages, so only someone trying to not understand would gain zero knowledge on the tools.  So maybe a comment like "I understand basically how it operates, but I'm not sure of how to use the output" would be more appropriate.

The words used by tntea have been used by people looking to smear Lottery Post in the past.  My sense is that tntea was not looking to smear LP, but she needs to understand that that is the way it comes across.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Redford/MI
                        United States
                        Member #3396
                        January 18, 2004
                        4867 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

The difference between the inflate & deflate FOR ME is

Deflate

takes whatever number combinations I am looking at & crunches it down so that I can see at a glance the most or least ways that the combination has hit.

filters for my key numbers that I choose for a particular day

Inflate

takes the number combinations & gets rid of any other duplicate combinations (leaving me with the box result) 

tells me if a certain root, sum or last digit sum is missing from the number combinations

Please note*** the above ways listed are the way I use these features (everyone has their own way that they use things)

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

It is very simple to get any or all results on one page.

On the left hand column click on results.

In the lower right hand on that  page click on custom results

When that page opens click the circle on what you want to see,

EZ

I need only the P3/P4 to show for the day..

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Just hit custom  lottery results and click  the dots beside pick 3 and pick 4.

It will not let me click P3/ and P4 at same time

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

I appreciate the fact that you have upgraded your membership, but not at the expense of the tone of your message.

There have been many topics posted in the past about the value of Platinum memberships, and I know that you were a very active member at the time, and based on the amount of time those threads stayed active, I'm certain you've seen them.

There have also been messages that deal with the value of specific features, like Deflate and Inspector, so those have been covered many times as well.

Also, all the overall "value" is clearly explained by simply clicking Premium Memberships, and viewing the comparison between membership levels.

There are so many places where Platinum features are discussed, that some simple searching on your part would uncover hoards of useful information.

If you don't see the value of being able to test larger sets of predictions on the predictions board, gaining access to the Internet's most powerful lottery search engine, seeing in-depth stats for every game in the USA, Canada, and UK, gaining access to some of the best wheels available anywhere, gaining access to Deflate and Inspector (3 & 4), having the possibility of storing and organizing huge quantities of private messages in a folder system (for tracking valuable messages passed privately between you and other members), as well as a slew of user-experience features like your own web space, professional blog, file upload space, and turning off graphical ads -- then I can't help you.

(I certainly did not mention everything -- there is way too much made available for Platinum members to remember everything off the top of my head.)

Lastly, there are a number of ways you could have asked your question without making it sound nasty.  I really don't think there is any need to phrase things in such an accusatory manner.

There are currently 150 Platinum members and 40 or so Gold members, and the numbers continue to grow, and people continue to renew their memberships.  I don't think I've hoodwinked almost 200 people.

Todd,

I reread my initial post and cannot see where there was any "tone" there?  I just wondered what I am not seeing.. I want to use this to my advantage as others do..

Sorry if I have offended the membership in any way.. I was only asking for some help.. I will reread it again to see what I have said or typed that sounded harsh..  Actually I was happy to become a member to see what others were getting and I was missing out on..

I just wanted some help .. you offer so many services.. and i just questioned to see what others were using that was helping them with their picks..

Tntea