Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Platinum Members need to reply

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I am not trying to brown-nose the boss, but once you learn the many tools on this site you will find it very hard to do with out.

ez

that is what I am trying to learn.. Thanks for the reply..  any help would be deeply appreciated..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

lottaloot,

I understand that there may be different interpretations of the remarks tntea made, but there is no doubt that a simple question asking for help on Deflate or Inpsector would suffice.

Also, there are detailed instructions on those pages, so only someone trying to not understand would gain zero knowledge on the tools.  So maybe a comment like "I understand basically how it operates, but I'm not sure of how to use the output" would be more appropriate.

The words used by tntea have been used by people looking to smear Lottery Post in the past.  My sense is that tntea was not looking to smear LP, but she needs to understand that that is the way it comes across.

Todd,

sorry my question was phrased as it was. I am not trying to smear LP in anyway. This is my place to relax in the evenings after a long day of work. I really enjoy it here.  I was just asking for help.  Did not pay attention to much with how it was asked. 

Again, I am sorry...

(please help)

Tntea

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

The difference between the inflate & deflate FOR ME is

Deflate

takes whatever number combinations I am looking at & crunches it down so that I can see at a glance the most or least ways that the combination has hit.

filters for my key numbers that I choose for a particular day

Inflate

takes the number combinations & gets rid of any other duplicate combinations (leaving me with the box result) 

tells me if a certain root, sum or last digit sum is missing from the number combinations

Please note*** the above ways listed are the way I use these features (everyone has their own way that they use things)

ok..  I am going to have to try that ... Thanks Lottoloot..

When I started this post, I was looking for members to share what they know.. and hopefully work this into something that will help with the vtracs.. and the other methods I use to play the states...

in addition to helping others to decide to become an upgraded member...

It is basically one bet a day to become one...  so at that cost, why wouldn't one become one to use those features..

I guess at my age, one has to have things in black/white to see it. 

(off to see mom.. be back tonight)

konane's avatar - wallace
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3333 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Quite often I launch two browser pages and minimize size of them so they're full length on the page, but half width on my screen to compare different games.  I do this all the time on the GA Lottery page to compare Cash 3 and Cash 4 results when trying to come up with predictions or numbers to play.

This may or may not be helpful to you, but believe that technique could give you LP custom Pick 3 and Pick 4 results on one screen.

Good luck to everyone!

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8360 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2005, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Tnt wrote: I guess at my age, one has to have things in black/white to see it.

No, you just have to slow down a bit and take the time to discover the stuff. Now that you are a bonified paid member you can experiment till your hearts content. Some things you might have to open WordPad or note pad copy and paste the info then input it into the features you want to use. You are a creative person so you have to be creative to open some of the avenues to your approach.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
            Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2005, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Another way that I the platinum service

Search past results for a specific number

paste my findings into excel

Sort states in ascending order in order to quickly see what states the number has not come out in

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2005, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I do just fine with a "Standard" membership because I have my own personal tools I use for selecting and playing the numbers,the Lottery Post has excellent features for Standard members but I'm quite sure the upgraded memberships offer even better features.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2005, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

We're OK: thanks for clarifying things.  I understand your point about wanting to understand how certain features work, and it sounds like you understand my point about things sounding a bit combative/negative.

I think the best thing to do is just to ask simple questions as you explore the different Platinum features available.

For example, I'm sure if you ask how people use Deflate 3, you get lots of good responses from people like lottaloot, who already has given some good tips.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2005, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

We're OK: thanks for clarifying things.  I understand your point about wanting to understand how certain features work, and it sounds like you understand my point about things sounding a bit combative/negative.

I think the best thing to do is just to ask simple questions as you explore the different Platinum features available.

For example, I'm sure if you ask how people use Deflate 3, you get lots of good responses from people like lottaloot, who already has given some good tips.

Thanks Todd..Wink

Lottoloot is a helper that is for sure...

Going to use the features and see what I discover..