Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2 winners Lucky For Life

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2005, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sirbrad, I use Gail's Chart #4 (almost) exclusively to pick my Lucky For Life numbers.  What do you use?

You know what, let me make a suggestion: instead of saying "tired of not being a millionaire" why not make it POSITIVE and ATTRACT POSITIVE energy by saying,

"Really looking forward to my monthly for life checks!"

Did you feel an energy shift when you read that?

Good!  Because the "tiredness" word/thought might impede or hinder you intuiting the numbers, but I might be wrong.

Don't perpetuate the "tiredness"; perpetuate the HOPE, dude!

Let's DO IT!  You with me?  Who else is with me?  :-)

Question: where should we stop for breakfast the morning we take our limo to Harrisburg to cash in?

:-)

Actually I will be going to the Wilkes Barre office, it is much closer! I basically have my own systems, and use my own ball machine, RNG, and statistic charts I have made. Where can I find Gail's Chart?

United States
    Member #119
    February 19, 2002
    527 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2005, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Gail's chart is from her software which is available for purchase from her website.  But her book, Lottery Master Guide, shows how you can construct your own "Chart #4" if you do not want to purchase her software.

PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2005, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I was actually thinking about getting that book previously. I will have to look into it.

PA
        United States
        Member #22983
        October 6, 2005
        2226 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2005, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sirbrad, I use Gail's Chart #4 (almost) exclusively to pick my Lucky For Life numbers.  What do you use?

You know what, let me make a suggestion: instead of saying "tired of not being a millionaire" why not make it POSITIVE and ATTRACT POSITIVE energy by saying,

"Really looking forward to my monthly for life checks!"

Did you feel an energy shift when you read that?

Good!  Because the "tiredness" word/thought might impede or hinder you intuiting the numbers, but I might be wrong.

Don't perpetuate the "tiredness"; perpetuate the HOPE, dude!

Let's DO IT!  You with me?  Who else is with me?  :-)

Question: where should we stop for breakfast the morning we take our limo to Harrisburg to cash in?

:-)

Ok I will go with a new slogan for awhile, the old one does not seem to be getting me anywhere except one and two digit misses. Just hope the change is for the better, and brings me lots of luck! Besides it would make a great story if I won tonight. Lep

PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2005, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Well 3 out of 6 tonight. No 4 numbers yet again, this time I go away with NOTHING. BIG surprise...

Draw: 15-24-25-26-34-35  (all those clusters through me off)

My play: 4-7-15-19-25-34

One day! P***ed