Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Honest Lotto System ?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Greg.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #23291
October 10, 2005
8 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2005, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys,

Have any of you looked over the Honest lotto system by Ken Silver?

I wanted to know how that works or is it BS!

Jerry

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23269 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Discussed many, many times.  Try using Search in the forums menu.  Adjust the time period to search the past year, and search the message body for ken silver.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2005, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Dont' buy it the System is a total waste of time and money I bought it in 2001 and thank goodness it was only $37 because after checking it out I realised that you would have to buy a good amount of tickets in order to possibly hit a Jackpot.Like $60 or more the concept behind it is okay but nothing special or innovative but in order for it too really work for you a lot of tickets will have to be purchased and that may still only get you a 4 number hit at the most anything more is very unlikely.But according to him JACKPOTS have been won but I'm willing to bet that it wasn't easy or cheap if there really are winners. 

CASHMAN's avatar - aim
        Dunnville Ontario Canada
        Canada
        Member #15928
        May 23, 2005
        37 Posts
        Posted: October 18, 2005, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Save your Money. It's a piece of !!

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #23291
          October 10, 2005
          8 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2005, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Guys

What is the best system?

IS thier a system that works or is it still just random chance?

I think you can lesson the randomness but you cannot totally

pick day end and day out the correct numbers unless you spend

two or three hundred a play!

Jerry

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2005, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

There are a number of problems with just buying quick picks.  There would be far more winners if the lottery put a leash on their random number generator, such as making it use all the numbers before using any number a second time.  Due to this you can buy ten quick picks and only have two thirds of the lottery numbers among them. If you don't have all the winning numbers among them, a jackpot is not just unlikely, but impossible. 

If you want to win 8 or 9 times out of ten. Go here http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html and download CoverMaster v54, not v55.2 as you will need to aquire a password  for that, a good bet you will later, but for today get v54. Set CoverMaster to

Pool - 49 or your game size
            Pick - 6 or your game's ticket size
            Match - 3 the minimum prize you can win
            Hits - 6 number of winning numbers expected among your lines

[Generate][Timed Random Search][ 1 sec][Percent 80% or 90% to win 8 or 9 times out of 10][Start][Finished][Optimize][Finished][Go buy tickets]

If you don't buy the tickets, you will likely find you would have won a nice prize if  you had played.  If you do buy tickets, this will be the 1 time in 10 you don't win anything.  Don't blame me, the lottery is capricious.  BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2005, 12:31 am - IP Logged

"There would be far more winners if the lottery put a leash on their random number generator, such as making it use all the numbers before using any number a second time." 

If lotteries did that, their QPs wouldn't be totally random picks.  If players want their numbers picked like that they can use a RNG on their home computers that follows that rule and make out cards.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3104 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2005, 1:21 am - IP Logged

"There would be far more winners if the lottery put a leash on their random number generator, such as making it use all the numbers before using any number a second time." 

If lotteries did that, their QPs wouldn't be totally random picks.  If players want their numbers picked like that they can use a RNG on their home computers that follows that rule and make out cards.

Fair enough. How exactly would one go about doing that?  BobP

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2005, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Yeah...Honest lotto my behind.....

That guy is trying to convince people that if you write a pencil and paper version of the equivalancy of a random generator, then eventually you will hit....When???? Who knows>>>>>>>>>.

Ken Silver....He's honest alright....he'll tell you up front your gonna lose. Honesty...If you win a couple of dollars along the way, then WHOOP-DEE-DOO------............

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2005, 2:48 am - IP Logged

HyperRepeats can be used to your advantage if you pay attention and keep some kind of record where you can see a pattern and remember them.  Especailly if you play online.  I say this over and over.  Look how many times 306 have traveled this week in the states, 073 combo is bringing it.  I know this because I've hit 306 in PA when 073 fell in NY.  I laid in the cut for it, this last time.  I spied 307 when it fell the first of the week. 

When I see 073 again, I'm going to play the hell out of 306 again.  You can expect it to be right behind it and sometimes with it. 

Be grateful for the random number generator.  I use to get mad at first, I'd played what I thought was coming and the same number would repeat from the night before.  I felt cheated, but I figured it wasn't going to change so I have to change and make it to my advantage. 

The states I track are the worst.  SC PA NY ILL.  There were so many repeats that I'd swear off playing.  Sometimes I wouldn't play for a week until the repeats stopped.  Then I realized that as many times one number came another one would take on the same characteristics.

Look at the result of the states this week.  Don't let the repeats beat you downHIT THEM WHEN THEY COME BACK AROUND.  I've been doing it for years.  That's where I got the term Notoruis Repeater from.  (made that up) I have records of when they fell and what came with them. 

THERE ARE CLUES TO WHEN REPEATS ARE COMING BY A CERTAIN NUMBER.   Hold on when you see 229, it is the grand daddy; the major signal to get ready to go around and around.  Like Bette Davis said "hold on to your seats it's going to be a bumpy ride"  Pay attention, you can actually lay in the cut and hit those numbers 2 and 3 times.

GOOD LUCK!

takeemtothebank

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19828 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2005, 3:40 am - IP Logged

I do it with a RNG I wrote using GWBasic. I added a counter to limit the number of times the numbers are picked. Over the years I have also added features such as checking the picks with past drawings, checking sums, ranges and etc.  You can also used a wheel which guarantee a match of one.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19828 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2005, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

I used that RNG to come up with these 12 lines which I played in tonights MegaMillions. It also avoided any combinations that had matched combination of threes in past drawings.

01 12 23 30 50 +26
                         06 13 24 28 53 +28
                         02 03 27 46 54 +32
                         07 31 33 47 55 +31
                         15 25 26 45 48 +14
                         04 11 29 34 37 +13
                         08 17 21 43 56 +06
                         14 16 39 44 51 +42
                         05 36 38 41 52 +43
                         10 20 32 40 42 +17
                         09 18 22 35 49 +02
                         03 14 19 24 35 +07

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19828 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2005, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

The winning numbers were 11 17 28 29 36 +42

01 12 23 30 50 +26
                           06 13 24 28 53 +28
                           02 03 27 46 54 +32
                           07 31 33 47 55 +31
                           15 25 26 45 48 +14
                           04 11 29 34 37 +13
                           08 17 21 43 56 +06
                           14 16 39 44 51 +42
                           05 36 38 41 52 +43
                           10 20 32 40 42 +17
                           09 18 22 35 49 +02
                           03 14 19 24 35 +07

Unfortunely the winning numbers had just matched 3 five draws back.

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3104 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2005, 1:08 am - IP Logged

I do it with a RNG I wrote using GWBasic. I added a counter to limit the number of times the numbers are picked. Over the years I have also added features such as checking the picks with past drawings, checking sums, ranges and etc.  You can also used a wheel which guarantee a match of one.

I think you'd do better playing a smaller game, when isn't that true. ;-)

Where can the avrage person get such a RNG if they don't write their own software? The CoverMaster program will only go down to a 2if wheel, no 1if.  Besides you don't need a 1if wheel maker unless it can adjust parameters, as just using all the numbers one time is a 1if wheel.  The trick is getting the balances right.  It can take dozens to thousands of runs to get everything to fit together.

I noticed you allowed 4 low or 4 high, maybe 2/3 or 3/2 would be a better choice was your's based on history or what the RNG produced?  BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2005, 3:43 am - IP Logged

The only conditions the combinations had to fit were:
                                The first eleven lines could not repeat a number.
                                No combination could have matched 3 in past drawings.
                              Your suggestion was that all numbers be used once before a number is used twice.

If a person can't come up with a RNG to do the job, he can just put 56 numbers in a bag and randomly remove 5 at a time to make his combinations, if he doesn't like the mix he can keep throwing them back in until he gets what he wants.  Where there's a will, there's a way.

Evil Looking