Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Canada Lotto 649 30 Million!

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Chewie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
Winnipeg
Canada
Member #14974
May 7, 2005
3647 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2005, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

1 to 49..the odds are 1 in 14 . something million. if you can't win it when it's 25 million...what makes you think you can win it when it's 30 million????

Someone usually wins it and well it could be me but I doubt it and well I have a ticket so I have a better chance than you do...:)

yeah..i buy tickets , not very often though. i wasnt trying to be smart with the comment. i find ever since they changed it to 2$, i can't win diddly. even the extra, which is a 7 digit number drawn by the computer, is hard to hit. people in Canada will remember "the plus". the plus was a 6 digit number that came before the "extra", i use to win 50$ once a month. the most i ever won on 6-49 was 1900$ in the late 80's. i had a dream and got 5 out of 6. that's the closest i ever came.   

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
    Winnipeg
    Canada
    Member #14974
    May 7, 2005
    3647 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2005, 1:45 am - IP Logged

wouldn't you know it..they shut down the computer at 8 pm...and chose a combo no one played...40 million now for wednesday....suckers!!!!

Sparta, NJ
      United States
      Member #18331
      July 9, 2005
      1977 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Yes, me too! I can't make this one, but I would love to have a chance to play next week if not hit this Saturday!

PM me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If PTS can't afford to support more than their small list, then I will gladly go some where else.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice