Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OH Lot O' Play a failure?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2005, 1:38 am - IP Logged

CASH Only:

Just because you do not like something does not mean it is bad.  You have options.  If you do not like a game, you do not have to play it.  Seriously, you are getting worked up over nothing.  If you want to take the cash option, then that's fine.  We see this from you for every game:  NY Lotto, PA Lucky for Life Lotto, OH Lot 'O Play, Annuities, Tri-State Megabucks, WI City Picks, OH Kicker, MA Megabucks, MA Mass Milions.  I think I got them all, but anyway, you are obsessed.  Seriously, what makes you think you can change the minds of everyone on this site?  We have something called free will.  that measn that we are free to make whatever decisions we choose to make.  If you don't want to choose annuity, you do not have to.  If I want to play PA's Lucky for Life Lotto, I will.  If Todd wants to play NY Lotto, thejn he will go to NY and do so.  Second, we live in America, where we have a free market economy.  That means that we can spend our money on whatever we want to, and we can recieve our money however we want.  In summation, we live in a society in which, provided it is legal, nobody can stop s from doing anything.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2005, 9:43 am - IP Logged

ew:

The only thing that bothers me about LoP is the fact that the cash value is only 50% of the annuity instead of a higher floating percentage. If I had to choose between it and NY Lotto, I would try LoP, which is slightly better.

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2005, 9:45 am - IP Logged

LoP payouts a record low for Wednesday. Each Saturday draw has seen a lower payout than the previous Saturday. Same goes for Wednesday.