Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$$ to earn... the how to's

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 11 years ago by onenumber.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2005, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

TNTEA do  you still  keep the

Drawings separate for vtrac being

out.

Yes//

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Maine
    United States
    Member #99
    January 27, 2002
    1013 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2005, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

tntea, thanks for all your great methods. Last nite in Texas V5 was missing for more than four games and guess what?, the drawn number was 4-9-7 !! Now the V3= (2-7) is missing in the midday game. I'm going to play 2-7-x's and 2-x-x's, 7-x-x's. Texas also has a 6-0-1 night number 3 games back. Any suggestions?? thanks ALX

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2005, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

tntea, thanks for all your great methods. Last nite in Texas V5 was missing for more than four games and guess what?, the drawn number was 4-9-7 !! Now the V3= (2-7) is missing in the midday game. I'm going to play 2-7-x's and 2-x-x's, 7-x-x's. Texas also has a 6-0-1 night number 3 games back. Any suggestions?? thanks ALX

I dont worry with TX on Sunday..  I will look over it after work tonight..

Great to see you are noticing the vtrac moves...  It is really important that one who plays this game sets up a chart to watch ...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
        Chicago, IL
        United States
        Member #8354
        November 2, 2004
        1580 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2005, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

I have been keeping a calendar for the past four years with all the numbers from IL.  Which I am constantly looking at them to try to pinpoint the number patterns.  I have developed a list of numbers that tend to run together and I also use that list.  But, the Vtrac is totally messing me up!!  I have tried and tried to catch a number using that method and can't seem to do it.  I always pick the wrong combination.  Tonight, I thought the V2 would come out so I played the 242 Vtrac = boy was I off!!  The Vtrac tonight was 355.  I guess if I stick with the 242 it will come out sometime this week, but how long do you play it and do you add others along with it?