Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need help with my dream

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by iam713.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ElixiR's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
Benton Harbor, Michigan
United States
Member #7157
September 23, 2004
31 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2005, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I'm so happy that finally if I dream something someone can tell me what it is...Last night I had a dream about my sons father....I havent talked to their dad in two months but in my dream he came to see them...We arent together, but in the dream we acted as if we were....So yeah..thats a dream...but anyway...he delievered some gifts to them...but instead of it being the children's gifts it was the people across the street at my grandmother's house...Now in the dream these people exist...but in real life...there isnt anyone across the street on that lot....help

queenlinks's avatar - faery
    Texas
    United States
    Member #25007
    October 30, 2005
    34 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2005, 1:01 am - IP Logged

thanks all

Blessings to come

iam713's avatar - techno eye.jpg
      Jonesboro,Ga
      United States
      Member #21753
      September 14, 2005
      71 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2005, 2:02 am - IP Logged

I'm so happy that finally if I dream something someone can tell me what it is...Last night I had a dream about my sons father....I havent talked to their dad in two months but in my dream he came to see them...We arent together, but in the dream we acted as if we were....So yeah..thats a dream...but anyway...he delievered some gifts to them...but instead of it being the children's gifts it was the people across the street at my grandmother's house...Now in the dream these people exist...but in real life...there isnt anyone across the street on that lot....help

Play the lot number, and your grandmother address. Put them together for lotto or cash four. Just scramble the numbers to make it equal the lot number.

"Where your heart is, so shall it be"Lovies