Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Got MilK ? I mean, Patterns ?

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

well, the 60 repeated a few times on those florida draws, but how is a person to know in advance that such would happen ? Was it very due or overdue before ?

Pac thank you for the moving Felix. It's cool.

When I do pairs like that I follow the draw history visually. On my pen and paper setup. But now I do it on computer notepad.
I do not keep track of past draw history when they hit last or whenever.
I just pick and choose as I see em. It becomes an instinct thing if you follow the history.
You have other pair reapeats in that list of numbers too. I think it was the 29 & 09 pair.

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

well, the 60 repeated a few times on those florida draws, but how is a person to know in advance that such would happen ? Was it very due or overdue before ?

When I do pairs like that I follow the draw history visually. On my pen and paper setup. But now I do it on computer notepad.
    I just pick and choose as I see em. It becomes an instinct thing if you follow the history.
    You have other pair reapeats in that list of numbers too. I think it was the 29 & 09 pair.

If I were to pick a number to play from the list there I would choose the 567 combo and ride that one for awhile.

WHATT

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

First of all, you have to get familiar with the way that the draws and patterns come out or fall for your state, you have to know your state's draws and it's patterns really really well, like the back of your hand as they say, that is the single most important thing, get familiar with the draws and their patterns every thing else come from that and after that. Know your state's draws and patterns first before anything else.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
        CA
        United States
        Member #4429
        April 23, 2004
        426 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Latern, the way i look at it, the 06 patterned ended on the 20th with "560"... It came as 06 on the 14th, then 096 on the 17th (3days later) then 560 on the 20th (3 days later)... Then next pattern was the 22nd and 23rd, 775 and 374 equals the pairs 57,47,37... Looked like a safe bet to play 27 or 67 for a couple of draws after it. On the 28th and 29th,  224 & 528 equals the 24 and the 25 pair looks like the 26 or 23 has a high probability of hitting. Both the 3 & 6 were in the last draw making it even more desirable... With the 263-463-563- 445-455 being the favorites. I wouldn't play it any more then 3 days. I feel anything after that starts to be not worth it.

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

First of all, you have to get familiar with the way that the draws and patters come out or fall for your state, you have to know your state's draws and it's patterns really really well, like the back of your hand as they say, that is the single most important thing, get familiar with the draws and their patterns every thing else come from that and after that. Know your state's draws and patterns first before anything else.

I agree

WHATT

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I thought you'd like it.

It seems I remember that he did alot of that pacing, when he was in a mess and had to figure a way out.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

If I were to pick a number to play from the list there I would choose the 567 combo and ride that one for awhile.

Jap the other pair was the 92.

And Caronel, Jap says to maybe try playing the 567 for awhile and see if it hits.

Jap Thank you very much.

See Japs past posts, but they are kind of hard to understand as he uses math, I don't use math other than addition and substraction mostly.

Teaching is easy for me, I keep it simple if I can. Since I don't remember much about math, I kind of forgot it, since I never used it.

Too bad, I could really use it for the lottery as Jap does.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I thought you'd like it.

It seems I remember that he did alot of that pacing, when he was in a mess and had to figure a way out.

Yes, it has been many years, but I remember that.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Latern, the way i look at it, the 06 patterned ended on the 20th with "560"... It came as 06 on the 14th, then 096 on the 17th (3days later) then 560 on the 20th (3 days later)... Then next pattern was the 22nd and 23rd, 775 and 374 equals the pairs 57,47,37... Looked like a safe bet to play 27 or 67 for a couple of draws after it. On the 28th and 29th,  224 & 528 equals the 24 and the 25 pair looks like the 26 or 23 has a high probability of hitting. Both the 3 & 6 were in the last draw making it even more desirable... With the 263-463-563- 445-455 being the favorites. I wouldn't play it any more then 3 days. I feel anything after that starts to be not worth it.

Caronel

You can also look at the draws in that way if you want and try that ?

Whatever works and or helps.

More tonight I guess.

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
                    CA
                    United States
                    Member #4429
                    April 23, 2004
                    426 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Just remember patterns don't always come as in your face  "06 pair 3 draws in a row"

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

First of all, you have to get familiar with the way that the draws and patterns come out or fall for your state, you have to know your state's draws and it's patterns really really well, like the back of your hand as they say, that is the single most important thing, get familiar with the draws and their patterns every thing else come from that and after that. Know your state's draws and patterns first before anything else.

I Agree!

VERY GOOD LANTERN, THE BEST ADVICE I'VE HEARD ON LP IN A LONG TIME.

takeemtothebank

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2005, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Janet.

St. Augustine, FL
                          United States
                          Member #25051
                          October 31, 2005
                          6 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2005, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all very much for your input.

I am going to go out for a little bit to celebrate making it to 51 years.

I will be doing a lot of reading (of suggested posts) in the near future.  I will be a "listener" more than a speaker.

BTW, Tenaj, you are a role model for me.  I know you are on to something that no one can take away from you.  That is "where" I aim to be.

Thanks,

Caronel

PS.  Thanks again, Lantern

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2005, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Caronel

First of all, I might be wrong, but as far as I know there is no way to know for sure which number will come out on the next draw, there is even no way to know for sure which pattern or patterns will come out on the next draw either.

But as to patterns, there are only so many patterns for every filter and so they have to come out sooner or later.

So trapping patterns are based on that the patterns have to come out sooner or later and the past draws and their statistics might give an indication of possible upcoming patterns.

You might want to trapp combined patterns or more than one of them together.

I gave you 3 such examples above on the Florida's draws, here they are copied from the above post.

MondayOct 24, 20052RC  OK  1-5-4LO

ThursdayOct 20, 20052SC  OK  5-6-0HE

SaturdayOct 15, 20052RC   OK0-9-2LE

Do you see how the draws from before each of them have the same LO, HE and LE patterns ?

Like these:

MondayOct 24, 20052RC  OK  1-5-4LO
                            SundayOct 23, 20052SC  OK  3-7-4LO
                            Indicator draw of the main LO patterns for next draw on monday oct24.

ThursdayOct 20, 20052SC  OK  5-6-0HE
                            WednesdayOct 19, 20052SC 6-6-5HE

Indicator draw of HE pattern for thursday oct20

SaturdayOct 15, 20052RC   OK0-9-2LE
                            FridayOct 14, 20052RC  1-6-0LE

Indicator draw for LE pattern on Oct15 Saturday.

The draws with the blue backgrounds would had been the ones that have the combined patterns of the combinations or combos (numbers) that you would had both.

Nothing is for sure all is a supposition based on the way that the draws came before.

It is all trapping techniques.

Never, but never buy tickets unless you have money to throw away or you have a proven fool proof technique that has been tested and known to work over and over and over again, it needs to produce a profit in a given period of time, first test with past draws and then with real draws many many times, but even when you test with future upcoming draws still don't buy tickets untill all the tests are over and have done more than enough testing, unless you have money to throw away.

Develop a technique that will produce a profit in a given ammount of time or don't buy tickets at all.

Take your time.

Try to look for indicators of what will come next of numbers and or pattern(s) indicators.

Remember, the patterns will have to come out sooner or later.

Try to learn by the use of indicators when they will come out next or at least very soon.

Study the past draws, their numbers and their patterns.

Many people have posted techniques, study them for anything that might be of any true use at all.

Even bad systems (if they are bad) might have something useful in them.

Try to change and or adapt techniques or sytems for your own use if you can and or need to and or if there is anything good in  them that you can use.

All the answers are somewhere on the past draws and their statistics.

Remember, preditction is either very hard or impossible, so intead, intuit, guess and trapp.

Good luck.

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Those filters could had been Straight or modified a little to be Boxed-Any Order.

Other filters are also possible, look at my old filters posts for them.