Welcome Guest
You last visited December 13, 2017, 5:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Got MilK ? I mean, Patterns ?

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
64064 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2005, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Remember, preditction is either very hard or impossible, so intead, intuit, guess and trapp.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2005, 11:33 am - IP Logged
    Pre@vious Drawing Results For Selected Dates
    Draw DateEarly
    Pick 3
    Early
    Pick 4
    Late
    Pick 3
    Late
    Pick 4
    MondayOct 31, 2005SUM 10 Root 1, LDSR 0 

7-1-2

2DC

HLL+OOE,  3-7 Width,

OK 

0-5, 2-7,  4-9

OK 

SundayOct 30, 2005SUM 18 Root 9, LDSR 8 3-6-9LHH+OEO
    SaturdayOct 29, 2005SUM 15 Root 6, LDSR 5 5-2-8HLH+OEE
    FridayOct 28, 2005SUM 8 Root 8, LDSR 8 2-2-4LLL+EEE
    ThursdayOct 27, 2005SUM 9 Root 9, LDSR 9 

8-0-1

2DC

HLL+EEO
    WednesdayOct 26, 2005SUM 10 Root 1, LDSR 0 4-6-0LHL+EEE
    TuesdayOct 25, 2005SUM 18 Root 9, LDSR 8 7-9-2HHL+OOE

2DC = 2 digit consecutive any order and way.

7-1-2

7 to 1 = 6 width

1 to 2 = 1 widt

7 to 2 = 5 width

3-6-9

3 to 6 = 3 width

6 to 9 = 3 width

3 to 9 = 3 width

None of them the same as for 7 1 2

36, 39, 39 pairs for 369

71, 12, 72 pairs for 712

None of them the same as for 369.

Different Hight low and Even Odd patterns

Different sums

Different roots

Different LDSR.

All of them filters.

3 to 7 widt from low to high OK

0-5, 2-7, 4-9, digits by position Lower, Middle and Higher OK.

71 sum = 8

12 sum = 3

36 sum = 9

69 sum = 15

71 = HL+OO

12 = LL+OE

36 = LH+OE

69 = HH+EO

Different right ?

7  1  2

4  5  7  difference by position from last to next draw.

3  6  9

2  4  1  difference by position from last to next draw. My own filter invention maybe.

5  2  8

Different right ?

Got milK ? I mean, filters ?

Those above few draws had sums from 8 to 18, another filter ? What do you think ?

f

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2005, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Those above few draws had sums from 8 to 18, another filter ? What do you think ?

Better make it 7 to 19 sums.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2005, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Statistics, probabilities.

What is possible and what really happens in practice, not very often the same, no.

10 possible digits per position.

Would all 10 digits from 0 to 9 come on or out in the same position in 10 sequential draws ? Not very likely. Not at all !

Would any one of the 10 digits repeat or come out on 10 sequential draws on the same position ? Not very likely at all, No !

Possible ? Yes, but not very likely. Not at all.

What is possible and what really happens.

Those 2 examples are examples of upper and lower limits for that particular statistic.

The actual limits for that statistic are different than those.

But those are the open-wide possible limits.

There are also the open-wide actual limits.

Like a max of so many digits of the ten actualy coming out on 10 sequential draws. Like 8, 7, 6, 5 or whatever the number really is.

And the minimum actual limits. like at least 4 different digits coming out on ten sequential draws, this is just an example and might not be the actual lower or minimum limits for that statistic.

------

The same thing applies to any other kind of statistic, filter statistic, there are possible upper and lower limits and actual upper or max and lower or minimum limits. There are also maybe points of consentration or heavy spots along the upper and lower limits like on sums 2 or more next to each other or on sequence for example.

-------

No more comments from anybody ?

You want me to stop ?

Maybe nobody is learning anything usefull ?

dee man's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
          Christchurch
          New Zealand
          Member #17793
          June 27, 2005
          9 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2005, 10:36 pm - IP Logged
          Lantern,
          While we don't have either Pick 3 or Pick 4, I have found your dissertations fascinating.  It has certainly given me a few ideas that I will test on our 6/40 Lotto game.  So, by all means, please continue.
          Regards.
            psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5265 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2005, 11:53 pm - IP Logged
            Lantern,
            While we don't have either Pick 3 or Pick 4, I have found your dissertations fascinating.  It has certainly given me a few ideas that I will test on our 6/40 Lotto game.  So, by all means, please continue.
            Regards.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with You dee man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST, of alllllllllll won't to wish Lantern gongratsssssss as his tom tom &

GPS system must be making money if he has time too hanggggg in ????

SECOND, thank you for your time you spent on posting your  idea's and

trying to help Pick 3 and 4 players...................on this Lottery Post.........

I tooooooooooooooooooooooooo found your dissertations interesting.

QUESTION, do you  break  even  (BE)  or  do  you  ever make money$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2005, 12:31 am - IP Logged
              Lantern,
              Regards.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with You dee man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST, of alllllllllll won't to wish Lantern gongratsssssss as his tom tom &

GPS system must be making money if he has time too hanggggg in ????

SECOND, thank you for your time you spent on posting your  idea's and

trying to help Pick 3 and 4 players...................on this Lottery Post.........

I tooooooooooooooooooooooooo found your dissertations interesting.

QUESTION, do you  break  even  (BE)  or  do  you  ever make money$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

tom tom & GPS system must be making money.

What is that ? I don't understand, I don't know anything about no tom tom and I don't have nor sale no GPS systems, I don't know what tom tom is or are, I do know what a GPS system is, but I don't have one nor do I sell them.

As to me and the lottery, I don't gamble, at least not yet or not right now, so I neither win nor lose nor come even.

If I played, I don't know, but maybe I would come even or lose at the beginning and then little by little I would get better and then I would come even and then later I would make a profit.

In the not too long run, I think that I might make a regular profit, How much ? I don't know !

Thank you very much anyway.

And good luck to you.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2005, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I can say that I have known how to get the winning number for the Texas pick 3 before and got it often enough any-order (Boxed) I won and also lost, but I don't play as I said before and almost never or at least not very often do I make the prediction workout(s).

Sometimes I have done better than at other times, sometimes very good and sometimes very bad, other times so so.

Maybe I learn more as time goes by.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2005, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I might try to learn the use of filters for the pick 4 later, maybe during 2006 sometime.

As to Dee Man, I will see if I can give you more ideas later, stay tuned.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5265 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2005, 1:13 am - IP Logged
                    Lantern,
                    Regards.

dee man..................................................................................................

It'sssssssssss ALL your FAULT........been to Auckland.......imported your

products.........too USA from your great country................Lantern hassa

blownnnnnnnn PSYKO away.............................with Pick 3 or Pick 4...etc.

I only play 6/49 and other JACKPOTssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Put my MONY on what I chooseeeeWinnnnOR.....loseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

$TICKING with QUICK-PICK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....Thank YOUUUUUUUUU!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                      Member #17834
                      June 28, 2005
                      2083 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2005, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Maybe I should in the future do all my typing on WordPad and then hope that it's formating stays and does not get messed up here by this other editor.

I tried WordPad the LP editor messed it's formatting anyway, so I had to erase that new post, there is no helping it.

Hi Latern,

Just a suggestion but, try making doing this work out in word and then with columns set up. Then paste. The format should stay only because the system can't change a column box already made. You can also try to do this in excel. I belive that this should work also. The format is locked so another system can only deny it or allow it.

Hope this helps

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2005, 2:14 am - IP Logged

PowerPlayer

Do you mean Word from MS Office and not Word Pad ?

I am not familiar wit MS word, But I do have MS Office 97, but it is not installed,have it on a CD.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2005, 2:20 am - IP Logged

I tried the results from Lottery America, they seem to have those columns that you are talking about and do stay put.

But I would like to make my own formating, so I should Install MS Word then and learn about those columns (?).

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2005, 2:49 pm - IP Logged
                            Lantern,
                            Regards.

Sorry, I think that this is it for this particular thread, there is much more, but not willing to talk about it at this time.

Look at all kinds of skips and try to find trends.

Thread closed