Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maddogs"Mega Millions Challenge" 11/8

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Xsmega.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20238 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2005, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Way to go Clunker. They really need to give you a break. At least you got everything on one line, Instead of theoretically. I would suggest you invest on a scanner :)

Maybe Maddog, you guys should allow those that play lines and go by how many they get in one line as in clunckers case.

My condolences to Chief"s family. Chief really brought out the best in every player and made these challenges fun and exciting. He will truely be missed. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

No editgap, the "challenge" will stay as it stands:  15/5....

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
    Member #12618
    March 18, 2005
    2060 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2005, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Way to go Clunker. They really need to give you a break. At least you got everything on one line, Instead of theoretically. I would suggest you invest on a scanner :)

Maybe Maddog, you guys should allow those that play lines and go by how many they get in one line as in clunckers case.

My condolences to Chief"s family. Chief really brought out the best in every player and made these challenges fun and exciting. He will truely be missed. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

No editgap, the "challenge" will stay as it stands:  15/5....

Thank you Maddog. =) I like the way the challenge is now. If we allow people to post tickets and use that in the challenge, people will be getting the chance to use tons of numbers, which isn't fair to the rest of us who use the 15/5 method.

Dance like no one is watching.

NY
      United States
      Member #16556
      June 1, 2005
      1053 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2005, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

numbers on one line is just easier to proccess, i never woulda seen it if it was on one of those other tickets, that one ticket just stood out all alone  and a happy camper ..... but when you get a ticket like that then you show it and flaunt it Jester  afterwards