Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Free or Not?

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 11 years ago by richm17087.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think Casho's inner circle s/b free for a mos. to LP members who participated thread?

Yes [ 15 ]  [50.00%]
No [ 11 ]  [36.67%]
No. I want a pick 4 hit so bad I'll pay [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
Yes, he is still using us to tweak the prgram [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
Yes. This is a free website [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 30 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 15 ]  

United States
Member #23383
October 11, 2005
485 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2005, 3:41 am - IP Logged

If anyone is going to quote me...please use the EXACT words!!!...For those that want to read what I ACTUALLY said go here....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/122414/5

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2005, 3:51 am - IP Logged

I am done posting on this issue....I hope you finally GET what it is you are seeking out of it....As I have stated before..if there is a problem then you should have emailed todd...why this is all over the board is beyond me.

Good Luck to all!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60725 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2005, 3:56 am - IP Logged

Give me the principles

I 'll get it myself

Look at Wildwheel by MikeK

he does not share how his

automated product works.

I tell you we were privileged

to have gotten anytime so

valuable free.

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.  Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”—Author unknown

The Improvements

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.  Teach a man to fish; and you will not have to listen to his incessant whining about how hungry he is.”—Author unknown

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.  Teach a man to fish; and you can sell him fishing equipment.”—Author unknown

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2005, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Hmmm....

First off, I am confused by using the term "inner circle" - seems to me that is something entirely separate and has been around as a pay service long before Casho started "Fourensics"

The 2 services should not be intermixed.

2nd, the guy asked for help.  Is there someone here that did not know he wanted help with putting together a system that eventually he would charge for?  Not that he would charge or advertise here at Lottery Post, but rather at his own website.  I don't see where he led us astray or hasn't lived up to his end of the bargain (assuming he will follow thru - which I believe he will).  Although I'd like to see more conversation from Casho than just the few "cute" sentences he has often posted.  A paragraph of honest substance would go a lot farther than a few one-liners.

3rd is an issue that is bothering me considerably.  An issue that no one, including Casho, is addressing.  At any given moment there are 300 people on the Lottery Post and only 70 of the 300 are members.  Of those, only a small handful ever joined in the threads involving Fourensics.  Now why should Casho post winners for the entire world to see?  Why shouldn't he limit the picks he gives only to the names appearing in those threads?  Or at the very least to bona fide Lottery Post members.

....other issues.

dman2005 don't quit posting, this is a forum and opinions should be expressed.

to Laverne, for the record, I never cared where or how tenaj got her secret numbers.  I always understood she was keeping those secret.  That was never the problem I had while the Lottery Bible was up for discussion.  I think others understood that also.

to tenaj, I don't think Casho is trying to recruit for his Inner Circle or for the future Fourensics information he is going to sell on HIS website.  He isn't posting anything or actively promoting his products here.  He isn't selling anything on Lottery Post.  He may not be offering as much as you and others but he never said he would.  I think, from what I have seen, that you could do far worse and buy some of the Lottery software/systems that other people are selling - and those seem to be the sites Todd keeps out of here.  I don't see Steve Player offering anything for free that works.  Casho's products are lottery numbers and he has given a few winners, for free here.  I wouldn't take the approach that he is being sneaky.  If you like the free stuff, then go pay for more.  Or don't.  Very similar to being a member here.  If you like being a free member, then upgrade to Platinum and pay for more.  I enjoy your colorful postings but I do hope you change your mind on this one. 

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
          If you don't like it, spit it out!
          United States
          Member #4756
          May 23, 2004
          3433 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2005, 7:46 am - IP Logged

I just noticed something today. If you go to godaddy.com, you will find that "leadnumbersandpointers.com & pointernumbers.com are available. Perhaps it could mean an extra income stream for someone. That's the American way!!!

US Flag

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8361 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged
            You know it's really funny ... this thread bashing casho after all the work he has done over the years. It wasn't long after you Lavern Maloney joined lottery post that you exclaimed how much you liked casho's hot sheets and that he had hit many times in fact you even joined reds hot sheet boards on member # rank 557 LAVERNE MALONEY joined 31 Jul 2003. Like 26 days after you joined lottery post. I don't recall you putting him or his methods down then. I only remember you saying how great his picks were. The fact that he solicits help with a new system only proves his continued attempts to get better results with his picks. You and everyone else on here can compare his prediction statistics with everyone's else's and over the long haul he and Lucky are among the top predictors in pick 4 games based on there total amount of posted picks on the board.

Many of the predictions Casho puts in his threads are also on the prediction board. Are also on his sheets. This is a lottery based website bent on sharing and learning different methods about picking numbers to play predictions and such. I don't recall you ever sharing your secrets to the money you win.... the method you use to get you numbers based on states and dates. In fact when people ask you about it you usually say you have a PM or I just sent you a PM.

Also it seems like anybody that comes up with a new idea for picking numbers you jump right in and say how great their ideas are. Act as if you have some deep understanding of how they select numbers and that everything they state about their methods is easy to understand. When in fact the method Janet described was a complicated as a method can be. It actually didn't come across to me or a whole lot of people as something everyone could use. But you repeatedly said it works and knew how to use it. During that time fame of those post your predictions on the board weren't any better or worse than anyone else's.

So lets stop bashing casho without his efforts here many lottery players who come to this site for prediction ideas or numbers wouldn't have no clue as to what to play. If you or any one else thinks you can do better get busy posting picks that win lets see what you got!

Atlanta Georgia
              United States
              Member #96
              January 23, 2002
              8794 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2005, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your supprt everyone. Todd has spoken.

I just wanna see people win. That's all.

369903511/09/051,9,0N11/09/05AZ$0.25L$0.00
                  11/09/05BC$0.25L$0.00
                  11/09/05CA$0.25L$0.00
                  11/09/05CT$0.25W$225.00

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8361 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2005, 10:32 am - IP Logged
                  Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2005, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your supprt everyone. Todd has spoken.

I just wanna see people win. That's all.

369903511/09/051,9,0N11/09/05AZ$0.25L$0.00
                      11/09/05BC$0.25L$0.00
                      11/09/05CA$0.25L$0.00
                      11/09/05CT$0.25W$225.00

No NoYou have a pretty good set-up here on LP Casho.  You get to give away a little and sell a lot.

How many subscriptions to your hot sheet have you sold just from starting that thread.  My point is that a poster should not profit from posting at LP.

takeemtothebank

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2005, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I just noticed something today. If you go to godaddy.com, you will find that "leadnumbersandpointers.com & pointernumbers.com are available. Perhaps it could mean an extra income stream for someone. That's the American way!!!

US Flag

Those are domain names that are available. Not where you can get the actual lead & pointer # information. That is a domain website.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                      If you don't like it, spit it out!
                      United States
                      Member #4756
                      May 23, 2004
                      3433 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

US Flag

Those are domain names that are available. Not where you can get the actual lead & pointer # information. That is a domain website.

My point exactly! When you have that knowledge of how to do it, start a web site and you can either give away the information or charge for the info. This IS a great country that we live in!!!! If your choice of numbers to play are strong enough to tell people about it, people will pay you IF you can be consistant with a small group of winning combinations to make that happen

I discovered that it costs money to pay for gas for my car if I want to drive it. I don't get mad at people who pay for gas in their car and drive by me when my car is out of gas.  No Pity!

mry711's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                        Charlotte, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #7511
                        October 5, 2004
                        1488 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Casho asked for "volunteers" he did not force anyone into doing anything they didnt want to!

United States
                          Member #23787
                          October 16, 2005
                          68 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2005, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Some folks do not understand what "Volunteer" means.  Would like to volunteer in walmart store for free so that walmart can make more money?

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2005, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Casho.....If you can predict tonight's pick-3 or p-4, for Florida, I will personally send you $100.00 for the p-3, and or, $1000.00, for the p-4. Thanx.

P.S. That offer stands for every night thereafter.

P.P.S. Just curious...Why is this in the pick-5 forum????

Richland/Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #8180
                              October 26, 2004
                              176 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2005, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I have never won anything from Cashos site..He gives ttt numbers that do come but when?I cant afford 30 some numbers to play for 2 or 3 weeks untill he updates my state..He does explain his system fully and its not hard to update on your own but when to play these numbers is a hard bet...His special numbers only he knows them and what states to play them...Not the majority of his members...I have not won from this lottery bible thing which I did try hard to import all the lead and pointers with recent numbers and played the numbers on them lines and that was tough also..Didnt win from that either...But I"m still thankful for all the numbers that  were posted for all states from  lp members and have won some $$$ with...Black apple is  one that posts from the kindness of his heart from hard earned work not numbers given to him and never asked for a dime and seems not to profit alot..That is a true predictor...Not to gain but to give...Anyway thanks all and are just my thoughts...