Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery company control their lottery mac

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Lottery company control their lottery machines

Lottery company control their lottery machines [ 5 ]  [71.43%]
Lottery company control their lottery machines [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 7 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  

Canada
Member #22791
October 2, 2005
10 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2005, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I can list what lottery combination has not been bought in less than 5 minutes

using UNIX sort,diff and grep commands by comparing all 13,983,816 (for 6/49) combinations in a file

with testing files that contains all the virtual lottery sales.

Let the lottery machine to drop out balls that the lottery company wants is easier trick than a little magician.

There is almost one hour gap between sales close and lottery machine start working....

In history there was lots of times that almost three times of tickets more than all the 13,983,816 (for 6/49)

combinations but there was still nobody hit, this something like 99.9999999% possibility has been covered, how

could the machine become so lucky? I don't believe it, and even more the next time, almost 4 times tickets of

13,983,816 been sold, still nobody win, why? I don't know, I do know that lottery company has their own

powerful IT department.

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2005, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I do know that lottery company has their own powerful IT department.

There is no such thing as a "powerful" IT department.  Maybe one with developers and programmers with supeior knowledge about their application.  Maybe one with unlimited resources.  Although, considering they operate on a budget, I doubt they have either.  It is just a group of people doing what they are told, and hopefullt taking home a bonus for not screwing up the base application.

You know, that paranoia only counts when they arer really after you.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Canada
      Member #22791
      October 2, 2005
      10 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2005, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Before the lottery machine runing, all lottery sales info has come to the hand of lottery company, they can get the list of which combination has not been bought in very short time: less than 5 minutes

( I made a test: first I generate all the combination of 6/49 lottery-totally 13,983,816- into a file ie. 649.txt, then I copy 649.txt as sales.txt, then delete some lines and duplicate some lines randomly in sales.txt, then I use sort command to sort the 2 files and then
      I use this command to get which combination has not been bought: diff 649.txt sales.txt|grep -v '>'|grep -v d it runs less than 3 minutes )

If the lottery don't control the balls, what's your idea about many times when nobody won even more then 13,983,816 tickets has been sold?

Thanks

konane's avatar - wallace
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3333 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2005, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

It's just as plausible to believe the "mass mind" controls which balls fall as the jackpot draw.

Look at recent correlations between Mega Million and Powerball draws .... it's as if they've been playing off one another.

However, lotteries already know about the phenomena which they can't control and it's called number affinities. Probably some quantum physicist will come up with a good rationalization for it.

Good luck to everyone!

Canada
          Member #22791
          October 2, 2005
          10 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2005, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

If my thinking is correct,

I can get one conclusion is that:

nobody can predict the lottery numbers except that you can control it,

predict equals control, what we normal people can do is to try to buy lottery combinations that nobody else buy

(this is very difficult because you don't know what the other people bought unless you have the sales info),

when all the possible combinations have been bought, at least one will have to be chosen as the winner!!

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8359 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2005, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

If you look at the overall numbers history of any game where 5 balls are drawn you will see correlation's between them it's a simple fact that certain numbers will be drawn more times than others. Numbers in the middle of the spread are going to be drawn more than low or high numbers for the most part. So when you say they are playing off one another you should also say they are playing off of every game which draws 5 balls. Since many of those numbers that are drawn are also like powerballs and mega's numbers.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8359 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2005, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

predict equals control, what we normal people can do is to try to buy lottery combinations that nobody else buy

(this is very difficult because you don't know what the other people bought unless you have the sales info),

when all the possible combinations have been bought, at least one will have to be chosen as the winner!!

even if you could by all possible combinations there is no gaurentee that you alone would be the sole winner someone else might have also played or received the same numbers as you.

konane's avatar - wallace
                Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3333 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2005, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

nobody can predict the lottery numbers except that you can control it,"

Perhaps not control but influence in an infinitesimal way.

However, although it is extremely difficult at least some of the winning numbers for a given draw can be remote viewed.

Good luck to everyone!

Canada
                  Member #22791
                  October 2, 2005
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps not control but influence in an infinitesimal way.

Influence is a force or power, it seems that the whole universe it made of power, according to Einstein, matter are energy(power), the whole university is made of energy

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                    Member #2338
                    September 17, 2003
                    2063 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2005, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't get the point of a poll where the answers are the same.

Canada
                      Member #22791
                      October 2, 2005
                      10 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2005, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

If my thinking is correct, then I can get another conclusion:

Quick pick and select your own numbers are both OK as far as nobody else bought them, this way it will maximize your chance as

possible as it can, the better way to win is to influence(or control if possible) the lottery machine to generate the numbers that you want

as possible as you can

Canada
                        Member #22791
                        October 2, 2005
                        10 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I think lottery  can be fair play  if the following can be realized:

Let the third party to keep the lottery sales info, do not let the lottery company know what lottery combinations have been bought,

lottery company is only responsible for the runing the machine to get the lottery numbers, this way, lottery company can not bias on any lottery numbers

Sparta, NJ
                          United States
                          Member #18331
                          July 9, 2005
                          1977 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

What is this obsession with a corrupt lottery? What would be the point. Money comes in , money goes out. People get paid, some get a bonus.  That is how everything works, except at WalMart or in France.  The states don't need to fool you to get your money, they can just write another law.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                            Member #12618
                            March 18, 2005
                            2060 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2005, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

The same pointless poll and more paranoia.

Dance like no one is watching.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #22983
                              October 6, 2005
                              2226 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2005, 4:02 am - IP Logged

I don't see how they benefit by allowing only certain numbers to win. It almost sounds like one big other game going on behind the scenes, and that lottery officials have nothing better to do except try to decide where they want the winner to be. Very doubtful, but if that is the case I hope they decide that my area should be the next winner. It would also be the first, thus making for a better story. No one wants to hear Oregon, or NJ won it again, boring... I also doubt the balls are controlled.