Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

on ways of improving 1.lottosync idea!!

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2005, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

i was brainstorming trying to think of ways to improve 1.6 performance and had this idea what if we inputted the numbers as they are drawn out of the machine  meaning take the last 3 draws and input the numbers as they were drawn this number info can be found at www.lotterybuddy.com  someone could you please test this theory and follow up on this forum as my computer does not have enough speed to accomplish this

reddog's avatar - patch
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1285 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2005, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Been there, done that two years ago when it first came out. Didn't help.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2005, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

If you're just running a test, you can take as much time as you need so the speed of your computer shouldn't prevent you running the test yourself.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5119 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2005, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

i was brainstorming trying to think of ways to improve 1.6 performance and had this idea what if we inputted the numbers as they are drawn out of the machine  meaning take the last 3 draws and input the numbers as they were drawn this number info can be found at www.lotterybuddy.com  someone could you please test this theory and follow up on this forum as my computer does not have enough speed to accomplish this

luckyhorse:

Keep brainstorming............tryinnnnnnnnnnn to fiXXXXXXXX....lottosunkkk???

but, will....someone??????? anyone tell us what is so GREAT ??????????????

about.......this software package and WHY you can'T use the BONE's left......

in the thing to just "BE" on your money?????????????????????????????????

Does it win, loss or draw or break-even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE, anyone,........................TELL US HOW GREAT and WHY??????????

it is worthy of spending your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO   

Canada
          Member #2352
          September 19, 2003
          42 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2005, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I did tests using draw order and tests using only all Wed. or Sat. draws. No effect that I could see in our CDN 649.

From what I know on how it works, this should not be a factor.

On the Big Jackpot draw that we just had, I got 5 numbers using V1.6beta. Sample size 800. So, it does work.

I don't know WTH happened to Marco. He doesn't even respond to those who bought the program. Maybe he's not even there anymore!!

I do hope he puts out Ver 1.8 and then come whatever, we can let him rest!

Canada
            Member #2859
            November 23, 2003
            463 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2005, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I did tests using draw order and tests using only all Wed. or Sat. draws. No effect that I could see in our CDN 649.

On the Big Jackpot draw that we just had, I got 5 numbers using V1.6beta. Sample size 800. So, it does work.

I don't know WTH happened to Marco. He doesn't even respond to those who bought the program. Maybe he's not even there anymore!!

5 / 10 is OUTSTANDING, did you play them in a wheel?

congrats

---------------------

mabye if emailed Marco - all us owners- asking him what's up with the new 1.8 ? 

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2005, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello hello,

Marco is still here, and he's still working on 1.8 in silence

Patience, it will come as I promised...

Canada
                Member #2859
                November 23, 2003
                463 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Hello hello,

Marco is still here, and he's still working on 1.8 in silence

Patience, it will come as I promised...

Nice to know your still Alive and kicking Marco and that your working on that 1.8.

Patience indeed LOL  but how much more patience my friend do you approximate?

Christmas time present like Paul says??  

Vick 

Canada
                  Member #2352
                  September 19, 2003
                  42 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2005, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Vick

Yes, I always use 30 line play that comes with it.

Makes my day to see you are alive and well Marco!

Canada
                    Member #1888
                    July 20, 2003
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2005, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

poeye did you actually hit a 5 number prize for that draw and how many times have you done this previously i have only done it once using lottosync but i'am still tring for a second

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                      Member #3002
                      December 11, 2003
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2005, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Is the 2000 sample in 1.6 supposed to be better than 150 300 450 600 750 etc. or was there supposed to be a balance , it seems in 1.7 that the higher the sample the better, but I didnt know if this was the case for 1.6 or not.

Canada
                        Member #2859
                        November 23, 2003
                        463 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2005, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

paul sometimes i noticed in 1.6 so the smaller values would actually take longre than the bigger values. almost as if the program gets stuck in a loop ?

i sure wish we get that 1.8 christmas present ) how long has it been now since we got 1.7? i can't remember? 

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2005, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Vick, I noticed that the smaller samples were outperforming the larger samples, which I found strange???  I dont know how long its been since 1.7 but I purchased 1.6 in early feb 2004 , have you done any testing with the higher samples, I tested 800 for a while but nothing surfaced, certainly nothing life changing anyway. I think I am going to give it one last try and play 2000 sample for about 10 or 20 draws, then I will be giving up on it , if results dont surpass lower samples.

I just hope when 1.8 arrives it is a massive improvement and not just another massive disappointment.

Skeptical

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2005, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Marco

Didn't or doesn't yet understand, that his random discoveries while very good are only a part of the puzzle to get the winning number with and not the whole answer to it, his system as it is now or as it was on 1.5 to 1.7 can only be partially effective. Getting 2 numbers out of 10 is not such a great thing, 3 numbers out of ten is not too bad, but still not good enough as 3 numbers don't pay much or anything at all, 3 numbers + powerball or 4 main numbers, that would really be something.

While wheeling can help, it won't, if you don't have the winning numbers in a small field of them,to wheel.

LottoSync needed or still might need some very drastic improvements, I would say that an amalgam of winning techniques migh be much more effective, they say that the sum of the parts is greater than the individual components or something like that.

Good luck.

There are overall number prediction, there are numbers by position prediction, there are sum range prediction, there are even-odd composition prediction, there are high-low composition prediction, there are singles, pairs, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, etc predictions.

There is below median, median and above median predictions, lenght range predictions, skip predictions etc, you name it.

There are as many prediction methods as you can imagine, it does not hurt to try to combine some of them if possible.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                              Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2005, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

If the numbers themselves can't be predicted, then we need to know which decades will come out by position and which digits from 0 to 9 will come with them on their right side.

But that is not easy to predict either.

I don't see why bother so much with jackpot games, when the pick 3 is so much easier to win. $ 80 for 3 digits is better than $ 10 or less for 3 digits on jackpot games.

I say, simplify lottery games, break them up into parts, for easier handling and predicting, even pick 3, people break it into digits and or pairs and other things, such as difference in digits.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."