Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Home Pages

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2005, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

You are correct, the first time and I believe the second time I did get a lockout because of too many attempts. However, remembering that, I only tried once since, just to make sure that never happened again. Since it didn't work the last time I tried, I just made a decision to leave it alone.

I didn't want to keep bothering you about this, so I just washed my hands. No big deal, I just wish I had properly used my username and password, when I upgraded to Platinum. Then I probably wouldn't have had all these things happen in the first place.

To tell you the truth I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. But again, it's no big deal. 

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
    CA
    United States
    Member #4429
    April 23, 2004
    426 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2005, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

There's something wrong for sure! I know how to enter the correct user/password and it still won't except it. I've tried the send me my password route a few times and it says "No Account Found". This needs to be looked into further and corrected.

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23274 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2005, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

You are correct, the first time and I believe the second time I did get a lockout because of too many attempts. However, remembering that, I only tried once since, just to make sure that never happened again. Since it didn't work the last time I tried, I just made a decision to leave it alone.

I didn't want to keep bothering you about this, so I just washed my hands. No big deal, I just wished I had properly used my username and password, when I upgraded to Platinum. Then I probably wouldn't have had all these things happen in the first place.

To tell you the truth I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. But again, it's no big deal. 

Really, if you want to use the feature, just go to the Home Pages and click the link to send yourself the password.

I just used the feature myself, to test that it's working properly.

It sent me the following e-mail:

Hello from Lottery Post Member Pages

Your account, Todd, has the password of: XXXXXXXX

It is suggested that when you log into your account that you change this password.

(Obviously I X'ed out my password above.)

So I went to the Home Page and logged in using the info sent, and it worked fine.  Of course, I was careful to enter the password exactly as it was shown, with the proper upper/lower case letters.

Now, for anyone who follows these steps exactly, it will work 100% of the time.

If you do something like not entering the password with the proper case letters, then will will NOT work 100% of the time.

The e-mail address is whatever you originially used when you ordered a Premium membership.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2005, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I didn't want to keep bothering you about this, so I just washed my hands. No big deal, I just wished I had properly used my username and password, when I upgraded to Platinum. Then I probably wouldn't have had all these things happen in the first place.

Really, if you want to use the feature, just go to the Home Pages and click the link to send yourself the password.

I just used the feature myself, to test that it's working properly.

It sent me the following e-mail:

Hello from Lottery Post Member Pages

Your account, Todd, has the password of: XXXXXXXX

It is suggested that when you log into your account that you change this password.

(Obviously I X'ed out my password above.)

So I went to the Home Page and logged in using the info sent, and it worked fine.  Of course, I was careful to enter the password exactly as it was shown, with the proper upper/lower case letters.

Now, for anyone who follows these steps exactly, it will work 100% of the time.

If you do something like not entering the password with the proper case letters, then will will NOT work 100% of the time.

The e-mail address is whatever you originially used when you ordered a Premium membership.

Ok, I'll go there and give it a shot with the right cases. Thanx.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Cool!!!!! It worked. I think what I was doing wrong was not typing in the passsword in capital letters.

Thanx Todd. I thought I had tried that in the past with capital letters, but I guess I didn't. Who cares, it works now.

In my case (no pun intended), they were all capital letters, with one number in the middle.

CA
            United States
            Member #4429
            April 23, 2004
            426 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2005, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I've entered the email address in the lost password box a few more times and still says "No Account Found", i then went to the "Change Password" option to verify i'm using the correct one, which i was! I still went ahead and Copied and Pasted the one on file to the lost password box and no account found message again, so its not a lower/upper case problem.

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

CA
              United States
              Member #4429
              April 23, 2004
              426 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2005, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Could it be that i just upgraded to the yellow level ?

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2005, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

From what I've noticed is that anything is possible. I'm 41 and I'm still amused by the wonderful world around me. It's amazing.

Didn't mean to digress.

I think it's something simple. That's just my take on it. Interesting thread, I have to say....

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2005, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Could it be that i just upgraded to the yellow level ?

ROFL

Your killing me.................LOL

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2005, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

George Gershwin.....Rhapsody in blue.....a beautiful piece.....if I may say so......