Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hoosier Lootery

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LosingJeff.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LosingJeff's avatar - flower
Greenfield
United States
Member #3587
February 2, 2004
557 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2005, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I could take all of my losing tickets and guarantee that I have winners based on New Yorks numbers--undoubtedly! This is a farce! My god, it is literally impossible to have the number of tickets I have a not win. A friend of mine spent 6000 in one month playing pic 4 combos in Indiana and won zilch! Thats 200 dollars per day! That equivocates to nearly 5,000 numbers per draw which is half the playing field of 10000 numbers----thats like flipping a coin 30 times and getting heads every time! Thats the odds that people face in Indiana's Lottery!

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Greenfield
    United States
    Member #3587
    February 2, 2004
    557 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2005, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

And to think they thought everyone was stupid!

Greenfield
      United States
      Member #3587
      February 2, 2004
      557 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2005, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone here gone to the Hoosier Lottery website and checked out yesterdays payouts yet? If not, please do so and fill us in on those big payouts.

Greenfield
        United States
        Member #3587
        February 2, 2004
        557 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2005, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Liability Limits--thats what its all about!

Greenfield
          United States
          Member #3587
          February 2, 2004
          557 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2005, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

If anyone on this site has friends or relatives in Indiana, please tell them to join this site--it will be the best investment they ever made. By the way, I have decided to post all Hoosier Lottery payouts each day on this site, with a full comparison with South Carolina and Delaware. Although these States are significantly smaller than Indiana I think you will get the picture.

Long live Chesty Puller, John Wayne and the Boston Tea Party! Semper Fi Mac!

Greenfield
            United States
            Member #3587
            February 2, 2004
            557 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2005, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Well, its been an hour an a half and no one from the Hoosier Lottery has refuted the fact that they have the lowest payouts in the USA. There you have it people! Their payouts are dwarfed by smaller States such as South Carolina and Delaware.

Greenfield
              United States
              Member #3587
              February 2, 2004
              557 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2005, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Here is a good example for you. On 15 November midday draw, Indiana had 3 straight winners compared to South Carolinas 255 straight winners. Likewise, Indiana had 7 box winners compared to South Carolinas 357 box winners. Keep in mind that South Carolina has 2 million less people than Indiana. Does this seem a little outrageous? Well, it is outrageous! These figures are not isolated--it happens on a continual basis! What gives here. No wonder I am Bankrupt!

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                Yinzer Country, PA
                United States
                Member #4067
                March 18, 2004
                2741 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2005, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

For the record, I do not work for the Hoosier Lottery.  I am a senior at Ohio University.  I was saying not to push it when you referred to your picture as "sexy".

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

Greenfield
                  United States
                  Member #3587
                  February 2, 2004
                  557 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2005, 5:09 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Lottery Post Family. Its a great day! Morning Todd! Morning Jim, if you are on line! Morning everyone!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:29 am - IP Logged

i know the computerized drawings are driving you nuts jeff.if i was living there i couldn't imagine having to deal with it.i just hope tennessee never does it but you never know!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2005, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

If you all recall, I stated a couple of weeks ago that the hoosier lootery would once again peak out at the 28 million dollar level. The odds of that happening are 1 in 1.3 billion. I believe that has happened 1 or 2 other times. Watch and see it happen again. Also, it seems that the hoser lottery always pays 0 straight or 0 straight combos winners on the night of the hoosier lottery 6/48 game. Go check those whopping payouts out. Gee, are you ppl at the lootery ever gonna loosen up and let someone win!!! My god, I have played over 90,000 tickets and have never hit a straight combo! Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!! Those odds dont compute, especially after 5 years!

Why are your payouts so ridiculous! How is that when triple 888's hit last week that u paid a whopping 600 some winners? Triple 888's hit in georgia and they paid 14,000 winners for 5.5 mil. I have tons of examples of this kind of stuff. Can someone at the lottery explain this? Of course not! All lottery post members go check yesterdays hoosier lottery payouts-----its beyond ridiculous!

well jeff i think indiana had triple 888 again today!

United States
                        Member #24503
                        October 23, 2005
                        159 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I could take all of my losing tickets and guarantee that I have winners based on New Yorks numbers--undoubtedly! This is a farce! My god, it is literally impossible to have the number of tickets I have a not win. A friend of mine spent 6000 in one month playing pic 4 combos in Indiana and won zilch! Thats 200 dollars per day! That equivocates to nearly 5,000 numbers per draw which is half the playing field of 10000 numbers----thats like flipping a coin 30 times and getting heads every time! Thats the odds that people face in Indiana's Lottery!

if i had 6 thousand dollars to spend in a month, i wouldn't play it all on the lottery.

your friend must have had a lot of disposable income to begin with to play that kinda money. wow.

that is strange to not win anything at all, though.  was he playing quick picks, or did he have a system? was he playing new numbers every drawing, or did he play certain numbers for an extended number of drawings?

United States
                          Member #24503
                          October 23, 2005
                          159 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Here is a good example for you. On 15 November midday draw, Indiana had 3 straight winners compared to South Carolinas 255 straight winners. Likewise, Indiana had 7 box winners compared to South Carolinas 357 box winners. Keep in mind that South Carolina has 2 million less people than Indiana. Does this seem a little outrageous? Well, it is outrageous! These figures are not isolated--it happens on a continual basis! What gives here. No wonder I am Bankrupt!

that is also strange.  and yes, it does sound like there's some major fraud going on.  how many tickets are sold each day for each drawing, in indiana?

it's not like the numbers being drawn are 'pick 4 numbers from a pool of 50', is it?  if it's like everybody else's pick 4, then it's numbers from 0 to 9.  and as many major urban centers as indiana has, a lot more people should be winning than what you're telling us they are.

here in new mexico it's the pick 3 game that allows you to straight/box/combo.  the pick 4 game is you have to get all of them in a row, but you do win if you get the last number correct, or the last 2 correct in order, or the last 3 correct in order, or all 4.  with the pick 3 you can also win by matching the first two numbers and winning a prize, as well as the last two numbers and still winning a prize.  i think.  last week was the first time i'd ever played either of those games.

is indiana like that, or are they stingy?

Greenfield
                            United States
                            Member #3587
                            February 2, 2004
                            557 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2005, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Yes they are stingy! Here is a breakdown from yesterday (midday and evening draws are combined):

Pic  3 Str   Pic 3 Box    Pic 4 Str  Pic 4 Box

Del              46            244              4              103

SC                399            987               23            178

Ind                282            44                 7              106

Now, how many Pic 3 straights would Indiana have had if 888 had not hit midday? Pretty humble huh! By all means go to the web site and check this past months payouts. 

Thoth's avatar - binary
                              Findlay, Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #4855
                              May 28, 2004
                              400 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2005, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Do any of you guys know how long the Indiana Daily 3 has been picked by computer?  I am trying to do a statistical analysis of its history.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~