Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can you copyright #'s??

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by truecritic.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2005, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Yeah... well .....what if we were Democrats? 

If you work and get rich and it comes time to pay tax... but you get a big tax rebate instead ....well then she has to share it with us needy persons right?  Cause she got rich and we are real needy right? 

Well..... this is the same thing ...only we cut out the middle man (uncle Sam) and just take her work and get her numbers up front.  LOL 

Same thing ....she must share her numbers or her Tax Rebate!

It's ok cause we will get it anyway in the end....when it becomes Tax Law.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8359 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2005, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

If you took numbers off that site and emailed them to me direct besides you and me who would know. I could then post them in some thread along with some different numbers and besides you and me no one would be the wiser.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2005, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry about that site. As far as we are concerned the whole thing is MOOT.

No one can beat the "White House Stimulus Picks" especially when you throw in a few more "Consecutive Straights" If she uses 31 numbers we will use only 30 numbers and hit all over the place!

All States all Pick 3 Games

All even ...All Odds and ....10 consecutive straights

068 268 468 026 046 246 028 048 248 024

135 137 139 157 159 179 357 359 379 579

012 123 234 345  456  567  678 789 098 019

Now there's a very beautiful list of easy to track static numbers (in ascending order) that will kick any other list of numbers. 

*Now... that list will give you 7 Box hits per day and at least one straight (or more)per day on average throughout the U.S. 

Win d    

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2005, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

On the issue of a music CD......I owned a CD music store.  You could legally make 2 copies of a CD......that was the law in 1999........but you could not "sell" them. 

Sandy

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2005, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

>A subscriber to her service is not allowed to distribute the numbers
          obtained from her to third parties

No one asked about distributing - the question is: can you copyright #'s.
          I believe the answer is no, don't believe any Court would award damages.
          We, as far as I know, were in agreement that they shouldn't be posted.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
            Member #17834
            June 28, 2005
            2083 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2005, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

we cannot guarantee your results beyond our 30 day money back guarantee. You further agree that the author, publisher, and website operator are not liable for any losses associated with the use of the My Lotto Magic material. You also agree not to reproduce and/or redistribute this material in any way. Doing so will result in immediate termination of offender's membership and loss of any membership fees

Well from what I read and the way belive this is stating that after 30 days it's in your own hands and well you can't use the information in any way key words (reproduce and redistribute this material. Well the material has to be looked over. Her site is information. The #'s she has at the time of your memebership are copyrighted right?? So if she changes the #'s then you can use the old #'s any way you like.

Any one please commment???

Also I don't own any Stave P. systems but, what are the copyrights on those or any other system?

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2005, 12:01 am - IP Logged
              When you signup for Arlene Meeks Service:

What does the agreement say about divulging the numbers you receive from her to third parties?

Has anyone here used Arlene's system? Joined..?

She has sent me emails about free trial offer.

I declined.  I wrote her and explained that what I am doing is working and I had rather continue doing it while it is ..

I even asked why she would bother with such a service when she could just make the money playing her numbers?

She said she wanted a fee for her time. (in so many words).  If she doesn't like giving up her time then why do it.. If the numbers are that good, she surely doesn't do it for the money, right? (just confused to what is really going on there)

One email said, her boss called her in to offer the free trial to the public who had declined after visiting her site.

HER BOSS! Now I know I wouldn't want some system to where I had another boss..

heck I have 4 already...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #23383
                October 11, 2005
                485 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2005, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry about that site. As far as we are concerned the whole thing is MOOT.

No one can beat the "White House Stimulus Picks" especially when you throw in a few more "Consecutive Straights" If she uses 31 numbers we will use only 30 numbers and hit all over the place!

All States all Pick 3 Games

All even ...All Odds and ....10 consecutive straights

068 268 468 026 046 246 028 048 248 024

135 137 139 157 159 179 357 359 379 579

012 123 234 345  456  567  678 789 098 019

Now there's a very beautiful list of easy to track static numbers (in ascending order) that will kick any other list of numbers. 

*Now... that list will give you 7 Box hits per day and at least one straight (or more)per day on average throughout the U.S. 

Well I tested this for a few states....

SC draws from 10/1 midday thru 10/31 midday 57 draws
                wins from Win D 11 box 0 straight
                cost of play would be 57 draws x 30 sets = 1710 x 2.00 ( 1.00 box/1.00 str ) = 3420.00
                wins total 150.00 x 11 = 1650.00    0 x 900.00 = 0.00  = 0.00
                profit/loss      - 1770.00

SC draws from 11/1 midday thru 11/20 midday 37 draws
                wins from Win D 6 box  1 straight
                cost of play would be  37 draws x 30 sets = 1110 x 2.00 ( 1.00 box/1.00 str ) = 2220.00
                wins total 150.00 x 6 = 900.00  1  x 900.00 = 900.00  = 1800.00
                profit/loss        - 440.00

IL draws from 11/1 midday thru 11/20 midday 36 draws
                wins from Win D 5 box  1 straight
                cost of play would be  36 draws x 30 sets = 1080 x 2.00 ( 1.00 box/1.00 str ) = 2160.00
                wins total 150.00 x 5 = 750.00 1 x 900.00 = 1650.00
                profit/loss            - 510.00

There is no way that playing like you are saying will be profitable....

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: November 20, 2005, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I must have missed something. How or where did you see me detail a way to use or play that list of numbers? 

That's right. You didn't.    All I said up there was..................no one could beat those 30 numbers. That's because they can't. No group of 30 numbers are any better than another.  Get it? 

Don't you understand? You would get the same results no matter where you get your 30 numbers. The expected hit rates explained up there would be the same for any group of like numbers.

It's normally better for  folks to come to their own conclusions about these things.... but in this particular situation it doesn't seem like that will ever happen.         

So here it is. Those 30 numbers are better because they are FREE !

Win d    

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: November 20, 2005, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

WIN D I think dman is saying that strictly playing 30/31 numbers across all States or in a certain State would not be profitable.

Didn't your statistics basically support that idea? Whether the numbers were from Arlene or otherwise - a losing proposition. It would take a lucky run to produce a positive outcome.