Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

quads ....all 10 of them average about

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2005, 6:29 am - IP Logged

its strange that some states like kentucky or georgia have had quads hit twice this year yet in the few years south carolina has had a pick 4 quads have never hit.........

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2005, 7:13 am - IP Logged

I don't know why that is so strange..the Kentucky lottery went for over 10 years before they had one. Quads DO NOT fall like triples..

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Exactly, LittleOldLady........I don't think Tennessee will have a quad soon.....but that is just my opinon. 

I think Virginia might pull 8888 this week.................because of the 8338 they got on Monday.......might be the 3333.

Sandy

julia2946's avatar - candle
        buffalo, new york
        United States
        Member #1282
        March 19, 2003
        439 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:26 am - IP Logged

new york did not have 0000, it was a computer problem they say we have only had the 5555, back in jan i think.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2005, 10:52 am - IP Logged
          Tue, Jan 11, 2005KentuckyMidday Pick 4  0-0-0-0

OK..... now that we know New York was a mistake by New York computers.... the Qaud thats still the oldest is quad 0000 anyway. It was hit in KY up there way back in Jan of this year. So he's still the oldest quad. 

We only average 18 quads a year for the whole world of Pick 4 ......so it's almost like seeing a miracle or something if your state gets one.

Littleoldlady is sure right in that ...it's not unusal for quads to be sooo rare. Check this out..... They are not llike Triples

Compare this for all games in the U.S. and Canada.

In the last 12 months we had the 18 quads in Pick 4 .... the pick 3 games racked up 216 triples ! 

18 quads......    216 triples  ......      same 12 month period and trips hit 12 times as often . 

I have seen more UFO's  Conehead in my life than I have Pick 4 Quads !  LOL  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49642 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:16 am - IP Logged
            Tue, Jan 11, 2005KentuckyMidday Pick 4  0-0-0-0

OK..... now that we know New York was a mistake by New York computers.... the Qaud thats still the oldest is quad 0000 anyway. It was hit in KY up there way back in Jan of this year. So he's still the oldest quad. 

We only average 18 quads a year for the whole world of Pick 4 ......so it's almost like seeing a miracle or something if your state gets one.

Littleoldlady is sure right in that ...it's not unusal for quads to be sooo rare. Check this out..... They are not llike Triples

Compare this for all games in the U.S. and Canada.

In the last 12 months we had the 18 quads in Pick 4 .... the pick 3 games racked up 216 triples ! 

18 quads......    216 triples  ......      same 12 month period and trips hit 12 times as often . 

I have seen more UFO's  Conehead in my life than I have Pick 4 Quads !  LOL  

Congratulations! You have sucessfully verified the statistics posted earlier in the thread. ;-)

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I exemplify .... you verify.......  and....... thanks for that contribution Raven.

Win d    

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                Florence, Alabama
                United States
                Member #8658
                November 13, 2004
                1993 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why that is so strange..the Kentucky lottery went for over 10 years before they had one. Quads DO NOT fall like triples..

It didn't take 10 years for Ky to get a quad. It took about 5 years. Ky started pick 4 on April 4, 1994. They started the midday draw March 15, 1999 and the first quad was 6666 which fell on May 6, 1999 on midday. The first quad to fall on the evening draw was 0000 on December 6, 2001. I still think that quads will fall soon in TN but that's just my opinion.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

FYI..... for those that are new to P4 games.

How long will a Pick 4 game have to go before each of the numbers has at least one chance to hit

For the pick 3 game its 2.7 years right?

It will take Pick 4 .. 

27 Years 

Sooooooo .... a number can go at least 27 years ...plus one day in Pick 4 before it's considered late.  

Win d    

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

It didn't take 10 years for Ky to get a quad. It took about 5 years. Ky started pick 4 on April 4, 1994. They started the midday draw March 15, 1999 and the first quad was 6666 which fell on May 6, 1999 on midday. The first quad to fall on the evening draw was 0000 on December 6, 2001. I still think that quads will fall soon in TN but that's just my opinion.

i agree mystikal i give it a few more months and a quad will hit my guess will be 3333 in tennessee.........