Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Arlene's Profit/Loss Center, Updates

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Zoozie.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

ok well we have a 10.00 discrepency....lol... I am not going to sweat the small stuff...

No you're right, it's 150 for double not 160. I don't know what I was thinking.

So for the 17th time , because of my bad math:

To date it's $225.00 net

Whew! This is what happens when we try to add in haste.

$225.00 Official. Stamp of approval.

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I read that on there..however, a question was posed as to in the event of her death what would then happen...the answer was that her son would take over as she has  been teaching this system to him....she also has tweaked the system since she learned this from Elmer...I just hope the son is just as accurate..

United States
      Member #23383
      October 11, 2005
      485 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

ok well we have a 10.00 discrepency....lol... I am not going to sweat the small stuff...

No you're right, it's 150 for double not 160. I don't know what I was thinking.

So for the 17th time , because of my bad math:

To date it's $225.00 net

Whew! This is what happens when we try to add in haste.

$225.00 Official. Stamp of approval.

WOOHOOOO...I think we got it...

I still think that is pretty darn good for 2 days of basically no work...

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I read that on there..however, a question was posed as to in the event of her death what would then happen...the answer was that her son would take over as she has  been teaching this system to him....she also has tweaked the system since she learned this from Elmer...I just hope the son is just as accurate..

I agree. So let's stop wasting precious time and open an account, or I should say I should open one, just incase you already have one.

I can do this in about a month from now when business picks up.

United States
          Member #23383
          October 11, 2005
          485 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

also don't  forget that we do not have to play the 10 doubles unless they are as her 2 rules indicate...so just depends on how an indivdual wishes to play the doubles..But for he sake of the test..I am assuming that we shall just play all 30 sets regardless of the doubles rule...This should still get us an accurate picture of the hits...

United States
            Member #23383
            October 11, 2005
            485 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I agree. So let's stop wasting precious time and open an account, or I should say I should open one, just incase you already have one.

I can do this in about a month from now when business picks up.

I have an account for neteller and the online place...They were easy to set up and was free to do...you can do that too and have ti ready to go...just wait aind fund it when you got the money...takes 5 seconds to do once you are ready...I funded my online place with some dough..but over last month before using any system I ended up loosing the 250.00 I put in there..lol...needless to say the account is empty..I just need to fund it...which takes 5 seconds thru neteller...I just haven't funded it again...As Arlene says...track on paper first...so that was my game plan...

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Yes, that's what I read too about neteller.

Also I just went to her site and read the double rules, which makes sense. This is what most people don't understand about her. She doesn't just throw numbers at you and says good luck, she actually breaks down the whole thing in a very nice and explained way.

Sometimes it's more than black and white, you have to tweak things to get them to work properly.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention one thing about that off-shore place.

You can bet any state except for the state you live in. What a bunch of huey. I hope Florida is never on her list to play.

When I called cust. svc. , she said it was because of legal issues. Oh well....

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                  Winnipeg
                  Canada
                  Member #14974
                  May 7, 2005
                  3644 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2005, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention one thing about that off-shore place.

You can bet any state except for the state you live in. What a bunch of huey. I hope Florida is never on her list to play.

When I called cust. svc. , she said it was because of legal issues. Oh well....

strange!! i live in western canada and i can play it at "that quarter place". you sure you can't play your own state??

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                    Carters Lake, Ga.
                    United States
                    Member #5313
                    June 29, 2004
                    1065 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2005, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I live in Ga  and bet it with them daily.

ez

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2005, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

There is a place in the lottery room which plainly says you can't play in the state you live in. Unless the cust. svc rep is totally unaware, or didn't understand my question..well I'll just have to call another agent of theirs.

But two of you are saying you're doing it. I can't say both of you are liars. She did have a slight accent, so maybe it was a misunderstanding.

But how do you explain the statement in the lottery room.

I'm gonna go look there again and see the exact statement. Maybe I'm interpreting it the wrong way. It has to be that.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2005, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Yep, I saw my mistake. It says "you can use the lottery results except for your own state".

I thought it meant play. Thanx Tungsten and takeit, for the heads up.

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2005, 6:17 am - IP Logged

So far I'm $75.00 in the hole.

Nov,24 No box or straight hits.

Might have to tweak the system by not playing all of the numbers. Like the doubles.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                            Member #17834
                            June 28, 2005
                            2083 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2005, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Hey Pacattack05,

Here is some advice on her #'s. I have hit 2300 or more in one day.

The best way to work the Magic is to listen to her instructions. I'm not saying them but, the first set of #'s she has listed (hint"Regulars")

Do that for a week in 2 to 3 states. The ones listed in order 1,2,3

Don't do both day and night....wait till you build up enough to Triple your starting bank.

So if you start with 3 states @ 10 #'s @ .50/.50 you would start with a $30 dollor bank for let's say Mid-Day.

Then take the money if you hit and put that back in your bank. Do this 3 to 4 times till you have at least triple or more back.

One other hint...try to find a way that allows you to recover your starting bank with first hit and then gradly build up.

If you go 3 days with no hits. Which I doubt would happen but, you never know. The you spent 30 bucks a day @ 3 days = $90 now you need at least 3 box hits or one nice straight!!

So if you change this to make your bank back the first hit with a box and then build you can hang on to that cash to bring to the bank!!

This helps a lot for me!!

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2005, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Thanx, Powerplayer, I was aware of the tweaking and money management from the beginning. I was just trying to see if I play all numbers both mid and eve, and to see if it was profitable. Probably not in the long run, considering I'm spending $300.00 a day in cost.

I like your way, most of planning is just plain common sense. I'll have to develop a sense of what states and a budget to make this work right. But so far I like what I see.

Thanx again, keep'em coming.