Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac lesson Poll

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 11 years ago by nolottinbama.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Would you be interested in having lessons on vtracs on this forum

yes [ 53 ]  [81.54%]
no [ 12 ]  [18.46%]
Total Valid Votes [ 65 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  

Philippines
Member #4889
May 31, 2004
11 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2005, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

This system of yours would be of great help.I have had a little knowledge about converting the winning numbers to VTRACS.How do we track them now is the question.The end result would be the ultimate goal-the upcoming winning combination for the day.

I haven't been on this site for quite sometime as my query about your topic (VTRACS) was not given a bit of a notice until you revived it.

Carry on!

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2005, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

This system of yours would be of great help.I have had a little knowledge about converting the winning numbers to VTRACS.How do we track them now is the question.The end result would be the ultimate goal-the upcoming winning combination for the day.

I haven't been on this site for quite sometime as my query about your topic (VTRACS) was not given a bit of a notice until you revived it.

Carry on!

Hi Luckatrac...

Tntea has started the lesson...here is the link to the thread...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123541

nolottinbama's avatar - faery
      Alabama
      United States
      Member #23357
      October 11, 2005
      81 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

I think this is great.  Being new here you try to learn different methods and it is hard unless they are gracious enough to give you the ins and outs to their method, otherwise they are just numbers. Thank you so much for taking the time to help with tracking Vtracs. 

Don't worry about posting too much, no one is forced to read anyone's thread.

Bama