Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

spider dream

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lady bren.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lilnita's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Georgia
United States
Member #20550
August 20, 2005
797 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2005, 9:27 pm - IP Logged
South Carolina 5-8-7
sugawallz I hope you played it.
    Skony1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    Streetsboro, Ohio
    United States
    Member #1163
    February 20, 2003
    5981 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2005, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

lilnitagood call on the 587.........Skony

lady bren's avatar - yocco
      los angeles california
      United States
      Member #22987
      October 6, 2005
      340 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2005, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I had a dream last night that someone sent me a very colorful poisonous spider. I referred to it as a tarantula in the dream. I warned my sister to be careful with it because it was poisonous.  It bit her on her thigh and dropped and bit me also. 
      She was fine, but I started to feel sick and had to be taken to the hospital. I walked to the ambulance and went to the hospital where my brother administered the antidote as a shot in my thigh.  Then my other sister came in late to inquire about how I was doing and I gave her a short answer about it taking her long enough to get there. I had suspicions that she was the one who sent the spider.  What possible numbers from any games can I get from that dream?

Spider: 898, 278

Sister: 340, 271

Hospital: 339

Ambulance:  210, 297

297 play in New Mexico, 11/27

Spider: good fortune on the way, especially in business, ventures.

Being bitten by a spider: marital unfaithfullness.

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
        california
        United States
        Member #23475
        October 13, 2005
        659 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2005, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Interesting dream...however,  I don't believe every dream is giving us numbers to play. It could be one has eaten too much pizza right before bed, or ice cream, etc.

Last night I dreamed there was a dead chicken behind my couch that I had to get out. LOL Well, I know where this dream came from. As I was falling asleep I was listening to a radio show and they were talking about the Bird Flu scare and saying those few people in Asia that have gotten it were literally living with chickens and we aren't doing that! So I see why I had that wierd dream.

However, once I dreamed of a chicken store. I never heard of a chicken store but there was one in my dream book and it gave the number 5. Well, 5 came up on the draw I was working on! See the difference?

Hope this helps, not trying to be a smarty pants. lol

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

lady bren's avatar - yocco
          los angeles california
          United States
          Member #22987
          October 6, 2005
          340 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2005, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I had a dream last night that someone sent me a very colorful poisonous spider. I referred to it as a tarantula in the dream. I warned my sister to be careful with it because it was poisonous.  It bit her on her thigh and dropped and bit me also. 
          She was fine, but I started to feel sick and had to be taken to the hospital. I walked to the ambulance and went to the hospital where my brother administered the antidote as a shot in my thigh.  Then my other sister came in late to inquire about how I was doing and I gave her a short answer about it taking her long enough to get there. I had suspicions that she was the one who sent the spider.  What possible numbers from any games can I get from that dream?

Spider: 898, 278

Sister: 340, 271

Hospital: 339

Ambulance:  210, 297

297 play in New Mexico, 11/27

Spider: good fortune on the way, especially in business, ventures.

Being bitten by a spider: marital unfaithfullness.

933 play 11/28 Indiana.