Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs 102 Chapter 2

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2005, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Quick Review...

Vtracs 101.. you learned to invert actual numbers to vtrac numbers... (not too hard.)

Vtracs 101 Chapter 2...you have looked and charted your mirror state...

Vtracs 102.. beginning.. you have played around with vtrac exchange.. hopefully using your results you got from Vtracs 101.. to see the patterns.. (if not.. please do so...)

Vtracs 102... Chapter 2...

Here I want to discuss double vtracs... The string for double vtracs contain 12 numbers instead of 8.. but it is actually 2 sets of vtracs in one.. example.. 223  332.. I recommend playing both sets...

Double vtracs do not mean actual double numbers.. You can look at your results and see that..

For example  061 is a double vtrac number because it has double vtracs 2.. the vtracs for it is 122...

I think of it as a trick double..  It doesn't pay as much as actual doubles.. but sometimes it is the double that we are dealt..So please include them in the string when playing double vtracs.

If you look at your results.. you see that double vtracs usually come back.  Usually within a few days of each other..

Sometimes it hops from your sister/mirror state..

Check your results to see this.. 

(Note: after this lesson, you will see why I wanted to put the missing vtrac part of the lesson in Vtrac 103.. Some of you are playing around it now.  With what you gain in this lesson, will help you in finding how to use that missing vtracs.. So for now.. focus on this lesson.. The missing vtrac trick is icing on the cake.. Cannot successfully ice a cake that isn't fully baked.)

What I would like for you to do now.. is with your results..  get a highlighter and mark all the returning double vtracs..

or underline them or put an X by it... so this will stick out in your brain..  if  the double vtrac moved from another state.. X it too..  Computer users may want to print the results to do the tracking..  This exercise will help you become more aware of spotting these..

This part of the lesson isn't hard and should not take that long to do.. (That is if you have completed the foundations for it.. the lessons in vtrac 101...)

If you are new.. go back to vtracs 101 and get caught up.. if you need my help.. I will answer your questions in that post.. It is ok to move at your own pace.. The lottery is going no where...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2005, 12:58 am - IP Logged

School School Starts tomorrow..

I will not be online during school hours..

So if you post a question or send a pm, dont think I am ignoring you..

I will check in after school to see how everyone is doing..

Have a wonderful Monday..

I sure hope my students tomorrow will be as easy to work with as you guys have been this week..

United States
      Member #23383
      October 11, 2005
      485 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2005, 1:28 am - IP Logged

I need a clarification on this set of instructions...
      1) You want us to x or underline double vtracs for our state but do you want us to underline or x both sides of the double vtrac or just underline or x all double vtracs that I see? IE  v551 v515  and so on...

2) Are we suppose mark the other states by draw...meaning my state is illinois..I would need to look at FL, IN, GA, CA, TX each of the states midday...and compare...and repeat for evening too? or just look over all draws...hhmmm

I can't look in my sister states yet without knowing the answer to this question..plus I am not sure how to distingush my chart to tell me whether a hit in my state was from my sister state or if it was just due in my state....is totally lost on this one as simple as it may appear to be...

Dman

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2005, 7:27 am - IP Logged

TNTEA

Thank you very much for the info and instructions, I will have to copy all the VTrack posts and in the future study them.

As you said, "The Lottery Is Not Going AnyWhere" (No time soon).

Just when I thought that there was no more useful lottery info at LP.

Your VTrack's posts might be the last really useful lottery info that I might ever find here or at any other lottery forum.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2005, 8:13 am - IP Logged

1) You want us to x or underline double vtracs for our state but do you want us to underline or x both sides of the double vtrac or just underline or x all double vtracs that I see? IE  v551 v515  and so on...

2) Are we suppose mark the other states by draw...meaning my state is illinois..I would need to look at FL, IN, GA, CA, TX each of the states midday...and compare...and repeat for evening too? or just look over all draws...hhmmm

I can't look in my sister states yet without knowing the answer to this question..plus I am not sure how to distingush my chart to tell me whether a hit in my state was from my sister state or if it was just due in my state....is totally lost on this one as simple as it may appear to be...

Dman

I you see  511... then later  551.. mark it.. either with an X or underline..  I highlighted mine.. Just habit from school..

I would mark the double vtracs that came from neighboring state... For instance.. if IL gets  511 a day after FL gets  551.. mark that one..

Some how indicate to yourself that it had moved from FL..

If you were playing online, you would want to mark both of them.

FT MYERS
            United States
            Member #27209
            November 28, 2005
            16 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2005, 11:52 am - IP Logged

can someone tell me how i can post a spread sheet microsoft office/ excel to show my work, been trying to do this, help

FT MYERS
              United States
              Member #27209
              November 28, 2005
              16 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2005, 11:57 am - IP Logged

F

L

O

R

I

D

T

E

X

A

S

C

A

L

I

F

I

L

L

N1

N2

N3

V1

V2

V3

N1

N2

N3

V1

V2

V3

N1

N2

N3

V1

V2

V3

N1

N2

N3

V1

V2

V3

11/27/2005

X

11/26/2005

X

11/25/2005

X

11/24/2005

X

X

11/23/2005

11/22/2005

X

11/21/2005

X

FT MYERS
                United States
                Member #27209
                November 28, 2005
                16 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2005, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

sorry for such a big post trying to figure it out, this is what i have come up with so far, i am in the state of florida, picked the sister state evening draw, for florida draws in the evening, x,s mean double v draw, any help would be gratly appreciated, ytroger

United States
                  Member #23383
                  October 11, 2005
                  485 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2005, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

can someone tell me how i can post a spread sheet microsoft office/ excel to show my work, been trying to do this, help

The way  Ido that..is to copy from excel and then paste into a notpepad and then in notepad I clean it up..because it will be outta line....once I have it all cleaned up.. I then copy and paste it into the forum box..it may need to be cleaned up again once you paste it in here...

United States
                    Member #23383
                    October 11, 2005
                    485 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2005, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Dman

I you see  511... then later  551.. mark it.. either with an X or underline..  I highlighted mine.. Just habit from school..

I would mark the double vtracs that came from neighboring state... For instance.. if IL gets  511 a day after FL gets  551.. mark that one..

Ok..I think I have this done....My sheet looks a mess....There is no marks on my page to indicate what sister state that vtracs matched in...so I just have a sheet of highlights...I did notive that some of the states that are to miror IL really don't have a connection at all...

FL eve only has 1 match

IN mid only has 2 matches

IN eve only has 1 match

GA mid only has 2 matches

GA eve only has 2 matches

CA mid no matches

CA eve no matches

hmm...this part still seems perhaps to be confusing me...I am not sure why....

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2005, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Dman

Ok..I think I have this done....My sheet looks a mess....There is no marks on my page to indicate what sister state that vtracs matched in...so I just have a sheet of highlights...I did notive that some of the states that are to miror IL really don't have a connection at all...

FL eve only has 1 match

IN mid only has 2 matches

IN eve only has 1 match

GA mid only has 2 matches

GA eve only has 2 matches

CA mid no matches

CA eve no matches

hmm...this part still seems perhaps to be confusing me...I am not sure why....

these were matches of double vtracs only right?

Anna, TX
                        United States
                        Member #26720
                        November 21, 2005
                        263 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2005, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Im thinking vtrac 521 for texas pick 3 night. 410, 965 respectively.

vtrac  on 11/14 ( 251) AN 194

could be a mirror- 640

but more likely this mirror if it was going to be one:

11/16 (521) AN 915 

mirror  460

either way, same numbers

Soo I guess you want to see what I have done so far since I am just now speaking up...

and I have no idea if I am getting it.. 

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2005, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Im thinking vtrac 521 for texas pick 3 night.

627 167 128 178 623 673 780 528 327 827 238

these numbers came up in my pilot program for TX tonight...

We will compare the two...

Thanks..

Anna, TX
                            United States
                            Member #26720
                            November 21, 2005
                            263 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2005, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

ok, I edited my post...

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2005, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Im thinking vtrac 521 for texas pick 3 night. 410, 965 respectively.

vtrac  on 11/14 ( 251) AN 194

could be a mirror- 640

but more likely this mirror if it was going to be one:

11/16 (521) AN 915 

mirror  460

either way, same numbers

Soo I guess you want to see what I have done so far since I am just now speaking up...

and I have no idea if I am getting it.. 

vtrac  on 11/14 ( 251) AN 194  Was 194 the actual draw...?  this is a double vtrac..  255

Ok.. never mind.. I looked at my notes here in front of me.. the evening draw was 195

640 is a mirror to the 195