Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs 102 Chapter 2

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2005, 9:10 pm - IP Logged
Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
Wed, Nov 30, 20058-3-5 0-8-4-1 
Tue, Nov 29, 20056-5-60-0-1

IL... notice the  212 vtrac yesterday... and the 112 last night...? Double vtrac return...

I didn't get them.. Out of town...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2005, 9:12 pm - IP Logged
    Wed, Nov 30, 20059-7-5 3-4-9-4 
    Tue, Nov 29, 20053-4-33-3-61-8-3-27-8-6-8
    Mon, Nov 28, 20059-3-38-0-4

Notice the  933 Monday midday in IN???  vtracs..  544

Then Tuesday midday...  343....  454 vtracs...

I didn't get them... didn't get much played yesterday morning before going to school..

Those of you playing IN.. and online need to look for these things.. (it is work.. but you get paid)

It wouldn't surprise me if 354 fell tonight.. actually it would make me very happy..

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2005, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Quick Review...

Vtracs 101.. you learned to invert actual numbers to vtrac numbers... (not too hard.)

Vtracs 101 Chapter 2...you have looked and charted your mirror state...

Vtracs 102.. beginning.. you have played around with vtrac exchange.. hopefully using your results you got from Vtracs 101.. to see the patterns.. (if not.. please do so...)

Vtracs 102... Chapter 2...

Here I want to discuss double vtracs... The string for double vtracs contain 12 numbers instead of 8.. but it is actually 2 sets of vtracs in one.. example.. 223  332.. I recommend playing both sets...

Double vtracs do not mean actual double numbers.. You can look at your results and see that..

For example  061 is a double vtrac number because it has double vtracs 2.. the vtracs for it is 122...

I think of it as a trick double..  It doesn't pay as much as actual doubles.. but sometimes it is the double that we are dealt..So please include them in the string when playing double vtracs.

If you look at your results.. you see that double vtracs usually come back.  Usually within a few days of each other..

Sometimes it hops from your sister/mirror state..

Check your results to see this.. 

(Note: after this lesson, you will see why I wanted to put the missing vtrac part of the lesson in Vtrac 103.. Some of you are playing around it now.  With what you gain in this lesson, will help you in finding how to use that missing vtracs.. So for now.. focus on this lesson.. The missing vtrac trick is icing on the cake.. Cannot successfully ice a cake that isn't fully baked.)

What I would like for you to do now.. is with your results..  get a highlighter and mark all the returning double vtracs..

or underline them or put an X by it... so this will stick out in your brain..  if  the double vtrac moved from another state.. X it too..  Computer users may want to print the results to do the tracking..  This exercise will help you become more aware of spotting these..

This part of the lesson isn't hard and should not take that long to do.. (That is if you have completed the foundations for it.. the lessons in vtrac 101...)

If you are new.. go back to vtracs 101 and get caught up.. if you need my help.. I will answer your questions in that post.. It is ok to move at your own pace.. The lottery is going no where...

GA Results..  How many of you replayed the double

vtracs from yesterday's midday...  If so you are a winner..

Sat, Dec 3, 20050-1-1 4-1-0-3 
      Fri, Dec 2, 20051-5-10-0-27-3-5-59-1-3-0

I will be pointing these little things out to you...

The only reason I ran it was because KY had the 110 on November 21 midday.. but ran it as 110

I have been looking for it in TN, GA,TX.. Will play it in CA, TX today as well..  Vtracs.. 122/112

I am still running v123 in GA this weekend..

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
        Decatur, Georgia
        United States
        Member #4705
        May 18, 2004
        331 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Tntea, I noticed these double vtracs for GA that repeated in the last 5 days.  Am I on to something?

GA                                                                  IL

12-1    701 v321        172      v233

12-2    151 v212        002      v 113

12-3    011 v122        271      v332

12-4    ---------                      872      v433

12-5    305 v411        831      v442

12-6-  040 v515

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2005, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

If you look at your results.. you see that double vtracs usually come back.  Usually within a few days of each other ( From lesson ) 

Double vtracs returns...

GA did a come back tonight with double vtracs...

last night  v442

tonight v422

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2005, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Tntea, I noticed these double vtracs for GA that repeated in the last 5 days.  Am I on to something?

12-6-  040 v515

Yes Sally.. This is the eye training I wanted you to learn with this lesson...

GA did a double vrac return again tonight with 422

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
              Decatur, Georgia
              United States
              Member #4705
              May 18, 2004
              331 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2005, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

12-6-  040 v515

So, it is possible that double vtracs v113 or v411 will return in a few days.

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2005, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

12-6-  040 v515

So, it is possible that double vtracs v113 or v411 will return in a few days.

I am working on a workout for GA.. time for two of those doubles to combine to make a single vtrac...

It cannot stay in double vtrac land for every..

I am checking over choices and comparing them with the mirrored states..

Ga is one of my major states.. I will get back with you when finished..

United States
                  Member #974
                  December 31, 2002
                  35 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2005, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Quick Review...

Vtracs 101.. you learned to invert actual numbers to vtrac numbers... (not too hard.)

Vtracs 102.. beginning.. you have played around with vtrac exchange.. hopefully using your results you got from Vtracs 101.. to see the patterns.. (if not.. please do so...)

Here I want to discuss double vtracs... The string for double vtracs contain 12 numbers instead of 8.. but it is actually 2 sets of vtracs in one.. example.. 223  332.. I recommend playing both sets...

Double vtracs do not mean actual double numbers.. You can look at your results and see that..

For example  061 is a double vtrac number because it has double vtracs 2.. the vtracs for it is 122...

I think of it as a trick double..  It doesn't pay as much as actual doubles.. but sometimes it is the double that we are dealt..So please include them in the string when playing double vtracs.

If you look at your results.. you see that double vtracs usually come back.  Usually within a few days of each other..

(Note: after this lesson, you will see why I wanted to put the missing vtrac part of the lesson in Vtrac 103.. Some of you are playing around it now.  With what you gain in this lesson, will help you in finding how to use that missing vtracs.. So for now.. focus on this lesson.. The missing vtrac trick is icing on the cake.. Cannot successfully ice a cake that isn't fully baked.)

What I would like for you to do now.. is with your results..  get a highlighter and mark all the returning double vtracs..

or underline them or put an X by it... so this will stick out in your brain..  if  the double vtrac moved from another state.. X it too..  Computer users may want to print the results to do the tracking..  This exercise will help you become more aware of spotting these..

This part of the lesson isn't hard and should not take that long to do.. (That is if you have completed the foundations for it.. the lessons in vtrac 101...)

If you are new.. go back to vtracs 101 and get caught up.. if you need my help.. I will answer your questions in that post.. It is ok to move at your own pace.. The lottery is going no where...

Hello, Tntea

When you said to highlight the double vtracs would that be draws like 165=vtrac 221 or 332=vtrac 443 or would i highlight both of the doubles. And do i do my state along with my mirror states as far as highlighting them.

cynt.01

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2005, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Quick Review...

Hello, Tntea

When you said to highlight the double vtracs would that be draws like 165=vtrac 221 or 332=vtrac 443 or would i highlight both of the doubles. And do i do my state along with my mirror states as far as highlighting them.

cynt.01

yes you do it for your state and its mirror state..

United States
                      Member #974
                      December 31, 2002
                      35 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2005, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Quick Review...

Hello, Tntea

cynt.01

yes you do it for your state and its mirror state..

So i would mark all double vtrac in both methods like165v221 and 332v443 right.

United States
                        Member #23383
                        October 11, 2005
                        485 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2005, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

cynt.01...yes that is correct...you need to mark all the returning double vtracs...

United States
                          Member #974
                          December 31, 2002
                          35 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2005, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank you dman2005 and you to tntea

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2005, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

welcome.. any time

multan
                              Pakistan
                              Member #27564
                              December 3, 2005
                              41 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2005, 2:41 am - IP Logged

welcome.. any time

you blocked me for private messages tntea ? you have time ? or was i bothering you ?  thought you would teach me according to my pace on threads it is hard  to find instructions step by step thats why i wanted  lessons step by step in private messages you asked what i meant when saying thats not fair now i ask you is this fair that you blocked me and not letting me learn anyways as you wish