Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone here ever win anything using l

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 11 years ago by moreno1966.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Has anyone here ever win anything using l

Lottery [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
lotto [ 1 ]  [8.33%]
Methods to win the lottery [ 11 ]  [91.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 12 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
California
United States
Member #27500
December 2, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2005, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I think its because I cant figure them out? Ive tried many lotto winning programs such as Lotto007 and ultralott but I guess I cant figure them out! Has anyone at this site ever figured any lotto numbers using any lotto program? Please let me know if you have, Thanks!!!

moreno1966's avatar - techno eye.jpg
    roxbury
    United States
    Member #26651
    November 20, 2005
    43 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2005, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

YES I Have won 2,000 dollars in november playing the pick 4 in massachusetts.Combining Steve player  PICK 4 STRAIGHT BASELINEGRIDs and the PICK 4 powertrap.Atfer months of studying them. I Discover some trends. and I hit it four times in november. I average about 4 to 5 hits in the pick 4 in mass a month.I usually get the first 3 or the last 3 . .50 cent s bet is about 420.00 a pop not bad.when you try a system study it for a few months and watch the trends.Don't quit if one system don't work. I have  try a lot and I have settle on the two I mention above.Let me know how you do in a couple of month. Good Luck

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19821 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2005, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I think its because I cant figure them out? Ive tried many lotto winning programs such as Lotto007 and ultralott but I guess I cant figure them out! Has anyone at this site ever figured any lotto numbers using any lotto program? Please let me know if you have, Thanks!!!

If you read the disclaimer on most lottery software, they have a statement "for entertainment only" .  If you were entertained then you figured it out.  If you get lucky and actually win some money with them then that's a bonus that not guaranteed.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2005, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Ultralott breaks down the drawings to generate information, but does not provide "predictions".  You want a lottery software that at least attempts to predict the winning numbers so you can test it and see if either it predicts well enough to play it's picks or to play what it doesn't predict.  You can't expect much success as the game really is random and only occasionally if ever does a lottery software prediction system dove tail with the random walk of the game.  The best lottery software to try is the ones that provide free demos so you aren't out of pocket before you begin.  There is a lottery software directory you may find helpful at . . . http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html You will also find useful lottery software right here online at Lottery Post with a Premimum Membership. 

BobP

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
          Member #12618
          March 18, 2005
          2060 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2005, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't pay for any lottery programs. I think you can find info about systems and how to play for free.

Dance like no one is watching.

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2005, 9:18 am - IP Logged

"bobis7"  there are some very good "Lottery Programs" on the market and I emphasize "some" out of those some most are "Analysis" software that relies on the player too make selections and decisions based on the information provided.Then you have a "few really" good "Prediction" programs now the thing is not everyone will benefit from using Software a lot of players have a difficult time with software and are probably better off using quick-picks or personal number selections.I own many programs for the Pick-3,4,5,6 and have Hit the Cash 3 straight at least 5 times over a period of time,I only play for fun and not everyday.Right now I'm in the process of testing strategies for "Winning" a Pick-5 Jackpot using several programs, the key too using Software effectively is having  a good number selection method and skill at using/applying Filters,and if the program has very good wheeling or combination generating capabilities your chances of hitting a jackpot are excellent.

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2005, 9:35 am - IP Logged

"moreno1966" were your hits Straight or Boxed I have the BaseLine Grid and many other systems by Steve Player.Cash Overlap,Money-Map,Prime-Line 3/4,Cash-Trax and Pick-4 Hitzone.Studying them the way you did definitely helps in making things easier because his systems can be difficult too use according to his instructions.His concepts and ideas are pretty good but in some cases need little modifications here and there.I plan on getting the PowerTrap System and believe that combining his systems does give you an extra edge over the games.When I get more time I will experiment doing just that but for now I just use them to help me develop number selection methods.

roxbury
                United States
                Member #26651
                November 20, 2005
                43 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2005, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

yes pick4 master. study them and you will learn and see the trends that come out.in my statei see the trends and it comes out every  7 to 8 days.the last twoweeks i got the trend and hit for 1,235.00. combine the baseline grids pick 4 straight and the pick 4straight powertrap.study the baseline grids numbers in the position that they are with the powertrap workout for the last two drawings.KEep doing this for a month  and a half and you will notice some trends.Look at the workout  for both the baseline and powertrap.again and again and again.up and down and down and up. if you do  this you will notice the same thing i did. the next thing is to bet big when you notice the trend.let me know how it goes for you or if i  can help you further. that is our goal here to help each.not make money of each other and get some of our money back from the lottery.i'm here to help

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

"Excellent" I am printing out your suggestions and will apply them accordingly,what other systems of his do you have? I'm thinking about combining the "Pick-4 BaseLine Grid" with the "Pick-4 HitZone" I believe that would be a powerful combination for the Daily 4.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #1340
                    April 6, 2003
                    2450 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't pay for any lottery programs. I think you can find info about systems and how to play for free.

I Agree!

how true. the only money spent should be on the actual bets...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Yes,but it's okay too spend money on tools to help you make those bets whether it's buying software or a system especially if it's capable of helping you.I never play without my programs "P34Lotto" and "Pro-Filter 3" and am currently testing strategies for the Pick-5 using "Advantage Plus","Lottery-Hat" and "LS2004" which I would not be able to do without them.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                        Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

takeemtothebank

lottobrain's avatar - box
                          Smyrna, DE
                          United States
                          Member #10074
                          January 1, 2005
                          125 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

moreno 1966:  You mentioned using the straight play version of Steve Player programs, but it appears you also boxed these bets from the amounts that you won.  Is this the way you use the systems...or are you playing boxed only?  Do you also have the "boxed" play versions of these....and is so, does the "boxed" versions also come up with the same numbers to play?

roxbury
                            United States
                            Member #26651
                            November 20, 2005
                            43 Posts
                            Posted: December 3, 2005, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

no lottobrain, i have the straight version for them. i just play .50 cent straight.here in mass. they pay  more than 500 for first 3 or back 3 exact.pick 4 master I don't have the pick 4 hitzone.i have other steve player system,but the two that work better here in mass is the baselinegrid and the powertrap straight.keep in touch we can learn together

United States
                              Member #23787
                              October 16, 2005
                              68 Posts
                              Posted: December 3, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Lottery playing should be fun (and most of the people who say they use systems also admit that and also sellers of most systems say that it should be used for fun). Definitely there is a hidden desire (and it is good one) behind this play and that is to win big some day. Although this game of lottery is random process many who have time come up with systems to make this process of game playing more fun and challenging. You will hit big when your time comes and not how you play game. Systems CAN NOT make you hit big. Whether you use your own numbers or quick picks your chances of winning are same. So if you want to buy a system or use your own system or use just quick picks, you have equal chance of winning. In my opinion it is a total waste of money on buying a system to pick lottery numbers and instead of paying for getting numbers you could use the same money to buy more tickets to increase your chances of winning. People selling lottery winning systems are like late night TV shows where there are programs which promise to make you rich very quickly or programs like "Got a PC, work from home schemes".