Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone here ever win anything using l

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 11 years ago by moreno1966.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Has anyone here ever win anything using l

Lottery [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
lotto [ 1 ]  [8.33%]
Methods to win the lottery [ 11 ]  [91.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 12 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3112 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2005, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Putting money into tickets without a system is throwing money away.  A legitimate system can greatly improve your return and coverage.  Yes the game is random so anything can happen including your quick picks winning, but some effort and strategy which you may have to pay for if too lazy to learn on your own can make a big difference. 

Even if your system is buying two tickets instead of one, you cut the odds in half.  Buying all the numbers on a miminum number of lines drops a 6/49 game to 6/36 odds because no more then six lines can have a number.  Not buying the numbers from the previous draw drops six numbers from the game which is correct roughly 45% of the time and in 6/49 sweeps 8 million jackpot losing combinations off the table.  Why have higher education if knowledge isn't worth paying for. BobP

United States
    Member #23787
    October 16, 2005
    68 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2005, 10:41 am - IP Logged

One goes for higher education because there is almost a certain result (it is not a chance but result may not be true in 100% of cases) that is well established that one will have a reasonably good life, will have better understanding of things around and have money. Spending money to get lottery number seems like similar sort of investment like education to some but in fact it still remains random and those numbers have equal chances similar to quick picks. But if someone wants to pay money to have fun in lottery playing game then it is ok for them but for someone who wants to simply win by using systems then it is waste of their money and hopefully they will realize after wasting couple of hundreds on the systems or may not realize atall if they have good luck at times which they will attribute to system and then it is a vicious cycle which is never ending.

Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2005, 12:38 am - IP Logged

If you don't think there is anything to be learned about playing lotto, why are you here?  I hope it's not to save us from ourselves . . . 

What is it about random that makes you think it won't match up with a system's picks?  After all you have to get the numbers you play from somewhere, why not a system that eliminates the less likely choices.  There are certain gross aspects of lottery draws that occour only once in 100 draws, why play combinations where you only have a chance to win one time in 100 tries.  BobP

United States
        Member #23787
        October 16, 2005
        68 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2005, 1:36 am - IP Logged

If you don't think there is anything to be learned about playing lotto, why are you here?  I hope it's not to save us from ourselves . . . 

What is it about random that makes you think it won't match up with a system's picks?  After all you have to get the numbers you play from somewhere, why not a system that eliminates the less likely choices.  There are certain gross aspects of lottery draws that occour only once in 100 draws, why play combinations where you only have a chance to win one time in 100 tries.  BobP

This is an excellent question of "Why I am here". I somehow got hooked to browsing various forums in LP (other than predictions) and I find it interesting and it gives a particular view of the world from a diverse population.At the same time wherever I feel that I can contribute something, I try to do it. Some people may like it and some may not like it and this is ok because it is a normal expectation. But when you say "I hope it's not to save us from ourselves ", there is no "us" here. There are LP members some are senior some are junior and some very new and some come here once in while to get/know the view of others and I am just trying to convey my points, it is the reader who is the Judge for himself about what he/she wants to do and to what he/she agrees and to what they do not agree.
        In the meantime, I am trying to remove my LP site addiction and hopefully I will be able to do so and browse ones a day.

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2005, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Whether you play quick-picks,self-picks,system picks or software picks it doesn't really matter because all of them have won a jackpot for someone somewhere in this Lottery Game playing world.It's just a players preference that counts nothing more some players may have better luck than others using these various methods of play and some players won't have any luck at all.Find the method that works best or one you prefer because no matter what you'll be spending money either way it cost money to play even if you just pick numbers randomly from a deck of cards.You still gotta buy the tickets so if you buy a system or software to give you a helping hand your just spending money twice which is just fine.There are no playing rules in these games as far as how you select your numbers or spend money to get those numbers pretty much anything goes.

Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3112 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2005, 2:09 am - IP Logged

"But when you say "I hope it's not to save us from ourselves ", there is no "us" here."

Hmmm, it's kinda like a guy walking into church, and anouncing it's all a scam. There is a general "us" here for the purpose of trying to win the lottery and the occassional "them" who take pleasure in telling us there is nothing what-so-ever we can do to improve our chances. 

I'm not saying you're not welcome, just understand you are taking a position contrary to the purpose of the web site which is to encourage discussion on how to win, not why we can't.  Such sad discussions simply serve to throw off any useful discussion and wander off into coin flips and other annoying nonsense.

Now there is a certain truth to the position there is nothing one can do to guarantee success besides buying all the combinations in the game when the prize has rolled over enough and even so one has to worry about multiple winners.

However, there are some things you can do to put yourself into the general area where prizes generally come from.  It's like wanting to catch a baseball. You can wait in your living room for one to come in through your window or go to the ball park and sit where the balls are most often hit into the stands.  No guaranee a ball will come to you, but being in the right place is a start in the right direction.

Sometimes it's like standing on a corner betting the next car will be red, eventually you will win that bet.  The thing with a lottery jackpot is you only have to win once and you will recover all you spent and much more.  You only truely lose the lottery when you stop playing.  BobP

United States
              Member #23787
              October 16, 2005
              68 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2005, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

It is an individual's perception how one thinks and you may think that there is "us" or "we" involved here but truth remains that there is no "us" or "we". Also the point is that one should speak for himself and try not to appoint himself as part of group and speak on their behalf unless you are appointed. I try to speak for myself instead of taking shelter/support of vague terms "we think of". All I am saying is very clear and understandble.
              1)No system can make you win.
              2)But people do win, right?. It is their luck or randomness that caused them to win.
              3)To achieve the goal of winning, many people try many differant strategies and I think that it is ok as long as they are doing to have more fun out of this play. Point is do whatever it takes to make the game interesting rather the main aim of "Get Rich Quick"
              People selling lotter systems are in business and they need to make money. No wonder they will have some of their marketting folks roaming around this site to plant ideas in mind of lottery players that "Systems work and it is worth spending money to buy them". And this is a very neat and clean idea to appear as lottery player and try to influence. And this also is ok in a free and capitalist society. It is the consumer who has to decide for himslef what he/she wants to do to spend money in buying more tickets or to spend money in buying systems + to spend money in buying tickets.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                Member #26882
                November 23, 2005
                1404 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Well, I can’t really add to the Buying a System Part, as I have never bought a system to win. I get my numbers from my Guides and that is how I win.

I was one of the winners in the last super 6 draw for PA had 4 out of 6 numbers and won 1,054 dollars. Where did I get my numbers for that win? I got them from A Gifted Friend whom gave me them to use for that drawing.

Some people use systems to win and that is fine! I am sure that a system can help them, but a person can basically get that information on their own for free as some have mentioned. Its up to the individual to decide. I can say that since I have joined this forum that I have been winning more, which happens to be because I am in the presence of other gifted people. There are a lot of gifted people here that are giving Free Predictions that are hitting big time! I have also seen some amazing Systems here as well. What ever you use to win, as long as you are hitting that it’s worth its weight in dollars.

Good Luck All!!
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3112 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2005, 12:50 am - IP Logged

"1)No system can make you win."

No system can prevent you from winning.

"2)But people do win, right?. It is their luck or randomness that caused them to win."

For some it's entirely luck, for others it is a mixture of strategy and luck.  It is misleading to suggest there is nothing you can do to improve your chances of getting lucky.  For example, you can't have 4, 5 or 6 winning numbers without 3 winning numbers first.  Multiple prize winning wheels can guarantee many 3 and 4# prize winning lines which then require only two or three additional winning numbers to a good prize.  A (12,6,3,3)=22 line wheel can provide 88% coverage of a 5# prize if all the winning numbers are among the 12 meaning you are 1 in 44 away from a jackpot when you have 5#'s come in correct.  If you don't win the 6# or 5# prize you are guaranteed to win 9-4# prizes and 4-3# prizes. 

"People selling lotter systems are in business and they need to make money. No wonder they will have some of their marketting folks roaming around this site to plant ideas in mind of lottery players that "Systems work and it is worth spending money to buy them". "

People who say they're not robots, are !!!  Seriously, I don't think it goes that deep, such sellers aren't about to help other sellers of simular pap.

Most systems and software are what you suspect, but there are some that are helpful to lottery players who research, select and wheel their numbers. In fact, if you ignore "prediction" lottery software does exactly what it is built to do. ie: store a history of the game, display stistical breakdowns of the draws, load numbers into a wheeling matrix, check the winning numbers against the wheeled plays. 

BobP

The wheel I mentioned.

1  2  3  5  9 10
                   1  2  3  6  7  8
                   1  2  4  5  6 11
                   1  2  4  8  9 12
                   1  2  7 10 11 12
                   1  3  4  6 10 12
                   1  3  4  7  9 11
                   1  3  5  8 11 12
                   1  4  5  7  8 10
                   1  5  6  7  9 12
                   1  6  8  9 10 11
                   2  3  4  5  7 12
                   2  3  4  8 10 11
                   2  3  6  9 11 12
                   2  4  6  7  9 10
                   2  5  6  8 10 12
                   2  5  7  8  9 11
                   3  4  5  6  8  9
                   3  5  6  7 10 11
                   3  7  8  9 10 12
                   4  5  9 10 11 12
                   4  6  7  8 11 12
                  end 22 lines, 88% 5if6in12n22c

moreno1966's avatar - techno eye.jpg
                    roxbury
                    United States
                    Member #26651
                    November 20, 2005
                    43 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2005, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

bobp, system can help you see trends that come out and it can help you win more.nothing is guranteed .but  i study 2 of steve players system.and i have seen a trend that happens here in mass.and yes i have won instead of the lottery taking my money all the time.i'm here to help the lottery player here not discourage them.all we need is hope and a little help.system do help .i'm not telling anybody to buy anything,but i'm winning more know than ever because of the trends i see in these system of steve player.i'm posting my results here for free and not charging anything.i'm here to help anyway i can.so try to do the same

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2005, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I agree "Moreno1966" when I started using Systems/Lottery software I was able to hit The Cash 3, before that I never hit anything using quick-picks or just random numbers.It doesn't work for everybody just like quick-picks don't work for all players while others are able to hit with them.Whatever works best or is a players prefered  method because all have a chance of hitting the numbers,in my opinion no method is the best they all have a chance of helping us win money,it's just that each method seems to work better for some players and not others.

moreno1966's avatar - techno eye.jpg
                        roxbury
                        United States
                        Member #26651
                        November 20, 2005
                        43 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2005, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

yes pick-4 master, i agree with you.system help me win more.before i wasn't winning a  lot .know i win more.yes some system work for some states and not so good in other.but we are here to help anybody to win.i will help anyone that ask for my help.that's why this site exist.