Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Tao of Filters - Lottery Filters 103

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rtrrll44's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #26264
November 16, 2005
1150 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2005, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Use either one or both, whatever you think that might be best.

As to sending you a copy of something, I don't send copies of anything.

Read all of the tutorials and learn how to do things by yourself and also wait for the end of all the tutorials when there might be some hands on predicting workouts.

As for the turorials I have looked on this particular web site to see if I can find a tutorial but I have not located one, but if you would be so kind and share with me specifically where to find this website or where it is located I would appreicate it. And I'm very new to this website and I was looking for a better method of doing my work out and I have been doing numbers for quite a long time.
If it is not on this website please indicate what the website address is.

Thanks

rthtrrll44

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2005, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

rtrrll44...

Here are the tutorials....

The Tao of Filters - Lottery Filters 101
    http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123976

The Tao of Filters - Lottery Filters 102
    http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/124235

The Tao of Filters - Lottery Filters 103
    Is the thread you are currently posting in.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2005, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Use either one or both, whatever you think that might be best.

As to sending you a copy of something, I don't send copies of anything.

Read all of the tutorials and learn how to do things by yourself and also wait for the end of all the tutorials when there might be some hands on predicting workouts.

As for the turorials I have looked on this particular web site to see if I can find a tutorial but I have not located one, but if you would be so kind and share with me specifically where to find this website or where it is located I would appreicate it. And I'm very new to this website and I was looking for a better method of doing my work out and I have been doing numbers for quite a long time.
      If it is not on this website please indicate what the website address is.

Thanks

rthtrrll44

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123541

Also that is the link for the beginning of the lottery Vtrac classes that TNTEA is giving here on the Lottery Systems forum.

Click on it to go there.

Also go to all the other Vtrac posts by TNTEA here on this Lottery Systems forum.

Also go to Lotto Logix, Robert Perkis' site and take a good look there, use Google to find it with.

I don't know what else to say.

Look around, get familiar with the site, in time, you will find everything (maybe).

Good luck.

You have to go thru ALL of TNTEA's Vtrac posts if you want to learn how to use them.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2005, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Using filters is not an exact science, the filter system that didn't work for 1 draw might work for another and the 1 that worked for 1 might not work for another and then there might be a workout that never works.

What filters to use and how to use them ? It is anybodies guess !

You have to experiment and learn on your own, sooner or later you might find a good way of using some of them, Will you always have somebody to do your workouts for you ? Maybe, but not very likely.

Try to learn on your own, look around for info that you can use, test, experiment, do your best.

Good luck.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2005, 4:34 am - IP Logged

I can't tell what is going to work, because I don't know, when you use filters you take a chance, after all, the winning number can't be predicted, I am not Nostradamus, do your best.

A new filters thread will start on Sunday night or sometime on Monday.

What filter(s) to show next ? I have to think about it.

Which filter(s) do you want to see next ? Any ideas ? There are still some, or many more.

Maybe the digit(s) difference and ?