Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Testing my ownsystem called Lotto Tracker

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 4 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
Member #17834
June 28, 2005
2083 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2005, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

VIRGINIA Midday 12/16/05 328

Scared I didn't play.  I like 371.  Tonight, while driving home from work, I turned my radio off and the clock said "7:31", but it's an hour ahead because I never changed it after daylight savings time ended.  I was like, "There goes that number again".   It hasn't been drawn in VA since January.

371 is a very good # Sherwin...did u you it hit so far this most in all stats:

Total4

But last month it hit:

Total11

So that # is going to keep on hitting. I dont' know about VA hitting on it but, I can say I know it will hit at least 2 to 4 more times before the new year...u can bet on it...LOL I know I will....

Powerplayer 

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
    Member #17834
    June 28, 2005
    2083 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2005, 2:58 am - IP Logged

I have named the program I am building: Lotto Tracker 2005 ver. 1.0 beta

If my system is right then the 2 following #'s will hit at least 2 times or more straight before the end of the month:

407 & 283

You can play box if you like..>Good for all states.....

Good Luck to all!!!

Powerplayer

Well we had 2 hits tonight:

Louisiana  1-7-3
    Idaho  7-4-0

Hope someone got it.

The #'s are doing good.

Stick with:

The other #'s posted keep a eye out for them.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5912 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2005, 10:11 am - IP Logged

PP,

Your system is doing very good, with that number of picks. WTG

Carbob

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2005, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Powerplayer this is good to see.... and its a fast game. I'm trying to do a few math averages on these games. 

What goes into the choice of numbers? How do you chose the best ones? Is it age or number of hits etc.

It's for for all draws and all states right or are there exceptions? Do you have to do a visual scan and pick out canidates yourself or does the program offer it up Top to bottom for you?  Thanks.....  this can only get better.  

Oh yes....are you using 55 draws per day or..... a better question would be what are the total draws used per month etc .....and can you split midday from evening stats? I'm trying to come up with some expected hit rates using some basic methods and it would help to know the number of states number of draws ...etc. etc. or it won't help if its not apples to apples.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
          Member #17834
          June 28, 2005
          2083 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2005, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Powerplayer this is good to see.... and its a fast game. I'm trying to do a few math averages on these games. 

What goes into the choice of numbers? How do you chose the best ones? Is it age or number of hits etc.

It's for for all draws and all states right or are there exceptions? Do you have to do a visual scan and pick out canidates yourself or does the program offer it up Top to bottom for you?  Thanks.....  this can only get better.  

Oh yes....are you using 55 draws per day or..... a better question would be what are the total draws used per month etc .....and can you split midday from evening stats? I'm trying to come up with some expected hit rates using some basic methods and it would help to know the number of states number of draws ...etc. etc. or it won't help if its not apples to apples.   

WinD,

Well I can't answer all the questions at this time but, I can answer a few.

I have a chart that I made that I use to choice #'s.  The chart narrows down the #'s to a more affordable amount.

Right now till I make more things happen in the program it's for all draws day/night. I think there's 56 draws also..

I do somethings manually since the program is not done yet. Still working on automating it.

Total draws per month.... well all of them. I use a averag range of time broken down into days,weeks.month.

I have the mid and night states seperate and togeather. I also have them broken down by sets of states that seem to work.

It's hard to explain what I'm doing straight out but, I'm working on making the program a full program and not half and half right now.

So far yes I will agree the calculations I'm making are correct so far but, during many tests I treid before doing this on the post I had to make a bunch of adjustments.

My best advise to you WIND is pretend the #'s that come out are like a tic tac toe board that never ends.

Goodluck to all

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2005, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Are your results like I saw above ...where all 6 versions of 137 are broken down like that for you by the program or is that manual ?

You do have mid and eve broken down or separate if you want? I have been in a situation where a number doesn't hit in the afternoon ....so I double up for night.  Same thing for night results...if a number doesn't hit in the east... I double up on the Western States. 

The question about number of hits .. or age being most important... which one do you like most or ..... ?  I was looking for numbers... llike 55 games per day..... times 30 days =1650 games per month... etc. The numbers you were in putting to do the crunch. 

And that best advice thing ... I don't get the endless tic tak toe sorry. I am a little out of it on those deals. Does that mean there is no winner?

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2005, 11:19 am - IP Logged

WinD, PP, et al,

I think that I could create a progression based on the number of selections for EACH state/each drawing. That way if a state goes cold for a while, you will still be in the positive once it does hit in that state/draw. What I mean is, say, for example, you are playing Ohio Midday, and you use PP's numbers, either box/straight, and it goes cold there for a while, which it probably inevitably will (not to the fault off PP at all), but say after 50 losses, on the 51st draw, there is a win. That win, based on my progressions, will allow you to recoup the past losses. And because PP is offering a very affordable amount of selections, you wouldn't be getting clobbered in any one state/draw over a drought, meanwhile, you are reaping the rewards of the other states that are hitting.

If you guys are interested, I can start putting together progressions for these based on the number of selections, as well as it being played as only a box or only as a straight or both. It's simple to do, the only catch is that you will need to make a note of each type of drawing for each state to keep up with your progressions.

Now...that being said, if there are 56 drawings, then based on 5 selections, boxed would cost you $1.25 x 56 = $70 per day to play. If we can average 2 wins per day, then you are profiting as a flat bet. PP - do you have stats so far on how many wins you get on average per day? If so, maybe a progression won't be necessary at all.

Let me know. Your selections have been fascinating, PP. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

United States
                Member #17834
                June 28, 2005
                2083 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2005, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Are your results like I saw above ...where all 6 versions of 137 are broken down like that for you by the program or is that manual ?

You do have mid and eve broken down or separate if you want? I have been in a situation where a number doesn't hit in the afternoon ....so I double up for night.  Same thing for night results...if a number doesn't hit in the east... I double up on the Western States. 

The question about number of hits .. or age being most important... which one do you like most or ..... ?  I was looking for numbers... llike 55 games per day..... times 30 days =1650 games per month... etc. The numbers you were in putting to do the crunch. 

And that best advice thing ... I don't get the endless tic tak toe sorry. I am a little out of it on those deals. Does that mean there is no winner?

Wiin D ,

The formulas do all the totals for me in those examples. I have mid & day broken down seperatly and also combined.

I don't base this off of doubleing up for a # if it's really good I go with the math. You did the math perfectly.

The states broken down are by something total different then where they are located.

I have them broken down by computerized,2 draws,night only, ect....

This is just something I tried and kept with but, was not doing for any real reason just ended up working good.

There is 1,650 draws in a month. So there is only a 1,000 combinations that can come out. Usually most repeat.
                Well that leaves 650 repeats if all 1,000 were to come out. So I made the outcome smaller. That is one calculation. Many others and still growing.

Your understanding the tic tac toe very good actually you just don't know it. LOL

There is so much more work and testing involved.

I thank everyone for the support and help.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
                  Member #17834
                  June 28, 2005
                  2083 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

WinD, PP, et al,

I think that I could create a progression based on the number of selections for EACH state/each drawing. That way if a state goes cold for a while, you will still be in the positive once it does hit in that state/draw. What I mean is, say, for example, you are playing Ohio Midday, and you use PP's numbers, either box/straight, and it goes cold there for a while, which it probably inevitably will (not to the fault off PP at all), but say after 50 losses, on the 51st draw, there is a win. That win, based on my progressions, will allow you to recoup the past losses. And because PP is offering a very affordable amount of selections, you wouldn't be getting clobbered in any one state/draw over a drought, meanwhile, you are reaping the rewards of the other states that are hitting.

If you guys are interested, I can start putting together progressions for these based on the number of selections, as well as it being played as only a box or only as a straight or both. It's simple to do, the only catch is that you will need to make a note of each type of drawing for each state to keep up with your progressions.

Now...that being said, if there are 56 drawings, then based on 5 selections, boxed would cost you $1.25 x 56 = $70 per day to play. If we can average 2 wins per day, then you are profiting as a flat bet. PP - do you have stats so far on how many wins you get on average per day? If so, maybe a progression won't be necessary at all.

Let me know. Your selections have been fascinating, PP. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

Hi cps10,

Wow I don't really know how to answer but, I don't have stats on how many wins on average. I can calculate it. I skipped over that part. LOL I do that by eye.  My chart does some of the calculations you mention.

You can try to make a progressino based on #. I have not done that totally like your talking about but, I'm sure I would have eventually ..maybe..

Thank you for all your help.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
                    Member #17834
                    June 28, 2005
                    2083 Posts
                    Posted: December 18, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Look out for 112 and 221..

I have a good feeling it will hit tonight like it did mid-day.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
                      Member #17834
                      June 28, 2005
                      2083 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

239 should hit tonight or tommorrow

105 or 015 is going to hit tonight or tommorrow also.

and if things go well we will see 371 soon....

Powerplayer

12/18/05

Maryland0-5-1

Another hit....working very good. The system is predicting as planned/near plan. I think it's a day off on some #'s.

I'm not playing mid-day today but, I'm thinking of hitting the night draws. Going out for Birthday dinner with family.

I hope we see more hits today.

Good luck to all

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #22395
                        September 24, 2005
                        1583 Posts
                        Posted: December 18, 2005, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I was hoping your numbers would like Michigan. 

Unhappy

United States
                          Member #17834
                          June 28, 2005
                          2083 Posts
                          Posted: December 18, 2005, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I have named the program I am building: Lotto Tracker 2005 ver. 1.0 beta

If my system is right then the 2 following #'s will hit at least 2 times or more straight before the end of the month:

407 & 283

You can play box if you like..>Good for all states.....

Good Luck to all!!!

Powerplayer

Well we had 2 hits tonight:

Louisiana  1-7-3
                          Idaho  7-4-0

Hope someone got it.

The #'s are doing good.

Stick with:

The other #'s posted keep a eye out for them.

Powerplayer

Another hit tonight:

Pennsylvania 0-4-7

The #'s like all states. Some #'s like some states more but, I'm sure MI will be in there soon.

Hope someone got both today.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #22395
                            September 24, 2005
                            1583 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Good work! Keep them comin' - MI is bound to hit sometime, like you said!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2005, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Page 4 of 14