Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

your lottery goals.....

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 11 years ago by dvdiva.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

what are your lottery goals?

to profit regularly with pick 3 [ 14 ]  [22.22%]
to profit regularly with pick 4 [ 4 ]  [6.35%]
to profit regularly with pick 3 and pick 4 [ 12 ]  [19.05%]
to profit regularly with pick 5 [ 7 ]  [11.11%]
to profit regularly with in state lotto [ 3 ]  [4.76%]
to profit regularly with mega million or powerball [ 8 ]  [12.70%]
to profit regularly with lotto south [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
to profit regularly with scratch offs [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
to profit with all of the above [ 5 ]  [7.94%]
other [ 10 ]  [15.87%]
Total Valid Votes [ 63 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
Litebets27's avatar - power
Maryland
United States
Member #10465
January 14, 2005
6065 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2005, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Since your question is about 'regularly profitting', I'd go with the pick 3 and 4 at least 3-4 times a week. At less than $600.00 a day, hoping to stay ahead of the tax man. I remember a recent story of a man here in Maryland being prosecuted for cashing in over $100,000.00 in wins and not paying taxes on his winnings.

I quess I could also play on-line and profit more with little fear.Skeptical

litebets

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
    Charleston
    United States
    Member #1990
    August 5, 2003
    1675 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2005, 5:36 pm - IP Logged
    For me, it's definitely to profit on the pick 3/4 game rather than the big jackpot because the odds are higher.  My personal goal is to win the daily pick 3 game straight once per day ($900.00 online payout) and hit pick 4 straight ($9000.00 online payout) once per week. To achive this goal it going to take much time for studying and learning a winning method...however it is a goal that is attainable. I will reach this goal, so keep watching.  I'm already self employed, and the lottery have definately supplemented my income greatly.  Good luck to ALL LP Players...as always, please play responsible.
    Group Hug
      fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
      Chicago,IL.
      United States
      Member #2902
      November 29, 2003
      1426 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2006, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you winner2Be. I hope your doing well. Smile

As for me, I'd love to win the big jackpot but my realistic goal is to be profitable each and every year playing pick three and pick four here in IL.. I hope to do this by choosing my combinations carefully and by using my personal money management techniques to profit in the long run. Smiley

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2006, 7:46 am - IP Logged

my goal is to profit with the pick 4........

United States
          Member #16612
          June 2, 2005
          3493 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2006, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

My goal is to profit in my in state lotto game in CA SLP. I think I'll lose in Mega Millions. So my vote is for profit in state CA SLP.

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2006, 6:15 am - IP Logged

hitting a lotto 5 jackpot for 200,000 or 300,000 would satisfy me.powerball has gotten to hard for me.i feel like lotto 5 gives me a good,fair shot.

United States
              Member #30538
              January 18, 2006
              14 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2006, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I like a pick 5 (play MD Bonus match and occassionally WV cash 25). They have a decent sized prize, reasonably good prizes for partial hits, and are sort of managable in terms of analyzing the numbers.

I cannot get my head around the pick 3 & 4s and the big lotteries are too much of a long shot for me (tho i did used to play MD lotto until I found out it was going bah bye)

Doodess

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                Member #27050
                November 26, 2005
                40272 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2006, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Looking forward to winning the Cash 5.  Within the past month have hit 4 of 5 in five occasions.  Looking for MORE!!!!!!!  There wasn't a tab that has "Profit from pick 5, then move on to bigger and better things"!!  Hitting the cash 5 would allow me to reach for the bigger pot of gold in Pick 6.  Mega Millions is just way out there at over 175 million to 1.

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2006, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Looking forward to winning the Cash 5.  Within the past month have hit 4 of 5 in five occasions.  Looking for MORE!!!!!!!  There wasn't a tab that has "Profit from pick 5, then move on to bigger and better things"!!  Hitting the cash 5 would allow me to reach for the bigger pot of gold in Pick 6.  Mega Millions is just way out there at over 175 million to 1.

i like the way you think.i'm doing something very similar.i'm trying to hit the cash 5.i also think that the jackpot games like mega millions are a little to hard to hit.....

Sparta, NJ
                    United States
                    Member #18331
                    July 9, 2005
                    1977 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2006, 8:54 am - IP Logged

i like the way you think.i'm doing something very similar.i'm trying to hit the cash 5.i also think that the jackpot games like mega millions are a little to hard to hit.....

New Jersey Cash 5 is always in the $80K daily; then starts jumping in multiples.  I spend a lot of time going for it over the Pick 6 or Mega.  Many more winners in NJ C5.  The more winners, the better my chances.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #1340
                      April 6, 2003
                      2450 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2006, 10:57 am - IP Logged

my goal is to profit from a 5+1 powerball win... just once would be enough Wink

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2006, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

i hope someone does evetually reach this goal here on lottery post.good luck you might be the one to hit the big one!

United States
                          Member #379
                          June 5, 2002
                          11296 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

i hope someone does evetually reach this goal here on lottery post.good luck you might be the one to hit the big one!

As long as no one has a 6+0 in Lose for Life, or 6/6 in Unlucky for Life.

Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
                            Watch Blinking #
                            United States
                            Member #34411
                            March 3, 2006
                            11725 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2006, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

My Goal is to Win $ 5,000 lol and keep on playing hehe most I have won was 2,500 on a 4 digit. I once put $8.00 box on a number and won $1,600 that was cool I am always winning 3 way numbers just won on triple 333's here in Michigan. Good Luck to all you lucky lottery players all our goals are to WIN BIG!!!

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2006, 7:54 am - IP Logged

My Goal is to Win $ 5,000 lol and keep on playing hehe most I have won was 2,500 on a 4 digit. I once put $8.00 box on a number and won $1,600 that was cool I am always winning 3 way numbers just won on triple 333's here in Michigan. Good Luck to all you lucky lottery players all our goals are to WIN BIG!!!

WTG lottery queen!!

my goal now is to win 9,000 online for pick 4 straight......