Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 6th Dimension

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Clairvoyance.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
60746 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2005, 7:58 am - IP Logged

We can choose our own destiny.... The reality in which we live is of our own choosing (consciously or unconsciously)

What is really mind numbing is that I now realize all these infinite possibilities are in fact ONE.... everything is ONE object being viewed from different angles/perspectives.... that's all it is... everything is happening all at once.... past, present, future... all at once... all possibilities are happening all at once.... and all of this at one singular point. Infinite and one are the same simultaneously, and it is our illusion of consciousness which gives us the choice of which angle/perspective to view this one object from. The Universe/Multiverse is a SINGULAR Six-Dimensional Object. It is completely still and static yet contains all possible realities, futures, pasts, and presents. It is our consciousness that perceives only one aspect /angle/perspective of this 6D object. Actually it is all relative to our perspective as observers.

maynoth

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2005, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Really nice beginning for a thread, Blackapple.  I hope it takes off.  Thanks.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2005, 10:55 am - IP Logged

I don't remember the name of the book but years ago I read it........

It was about choices and our destiny.

We come to a fork in a row with many forks.............we chose which fork to take.  We do this day in and day out in our lives.  Which fork we choose determines our destiny.

I don't believe we have a "life" destiny.  Our destiny is determined on a day to day basis.....by choices we make.

"Conversations with God" by Neale Walsh might be the book, but I am not sure and I don't have the book anymore as I lent it out and never got it back.

Sandy

Sentia's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Oregon
        United States
        Member #27005
        November 25, 2005
        22 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2005, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I don't know if it's a 6D object as much as it is a sphere, or perhaps even a "doughnut" of time, circular and possessing great depth and breadth, fluid in form.

I believe our consciousness is capable of simultaneously perceiving more than one aspect/angle/perspective, but it takes a letting go of what we believe "reality" is at any given moment.

Interesting concept, 6D. I'll have to think about that for a while. Deja vu could be an intuitive vibration of that which was experienced in the past, but which is actually being experienced now in a parallel existence. I'm wondering how the 6D object would relate to the concept of reincarnation and the theory of the Collective Unconcious.

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
          philadelphia,PA
          United States
          Member #27080
          November 26, 2005
          507 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2005, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Jack

That's funny Jack, I hope the thread takes off too!  All I want to know is a number in there somewhere?

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2005, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Jack

That's funny Jack, I hope the thread takes off too!  All I want to know is a number in there somewhere?

Maybe you ought to focus your attentions elsewhere, then. 

There's room on LP for discussions that don't involve making pronouncements about what numbers are going to hit (but usually don't).  This might well have the makings of that kind of thread.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2005, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Time is an illusion. It's man made. If there was no movement in the universe, there would be no such thing as time.

Past present and future are all one. For this reason, some people can see the future.

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                philadelphia,PA
                United States
                Member #27080
                November 26, 2005
                507 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Jack

Maybe you ought to focus your attentions elsewhere, then. 

There's room on LP for discussions that don't involve making pronouncements about what numbers are going to hit (but usually don't).  This might well have the makings of that kind of thread.

Jack

excuse, ME, but isn't this site called L-O-T-T-E-R-Y P-O-S-T...if I didn't want to talk about numbers I would be on another site, don't you thinkNaughty  And if this subject matter is so interesting to you...why not comment on the subject and not just making remarks about the subject being here.  I felt I had something positive to say...and I do hope a number is in there somewhere!

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2005, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Say something positive then, luckiestar.

Occasionally there are long threads on the mystical forum where not a number's involved.  People talk about generalities in metaphysics.  This appears to be such a thread, maybe.

Similarly, the Lottery Forum has a lot of threads with nobody predicting a single number.

If you want to discuss such matters or read such threads it's a choice you make.  If you don't the other choice is to not read the threads.

My comment was about the thread, originally.  My second comment was about your post.  I've made enough contributions to the various metaphysical thread issues so's nobody's likely to ask me to make more. 

But I'll be happy to read any contributions you care to make in that regard.

Best to you,

Jack

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2005, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

We can choose our own destiny.... The reality in which we live is of our own choosing (consciously or unconsciously)

What is really mind numbing is that I now realize all these infinite possibilities are in fact ONE.... everything is ONE object being viewed from different angles/perspectives.... that's all it is... everything is happening all at once.... past, present, future... all at once... all possibilities are happening all at once.... and all of this at one singular point. Infinite and one are the same simultaneously, and it is our illusion of consciousness which gives us the choice of which angle/perspective to view this one object from. The Universe/Multiverse is a SINGULAR Six-Dimensional Object. It is completely still and static yet contains all possible realities, futures, pasts, and presents. It is our consciousness that perceives only one aspect /angle/perspective of this 6D object. Actually it is all relative to our perspective as observers.

maynoth

The only thing I'd be able to disagree with in your entire post, blackapple, is the choice of the word, 'can' in the first sentence. The second word in the post.

I'd argue that we not can, but must choose our own destinies. That there's no other option in this reality, and that we are in such a habit of doing it we don't notice.

But every moment of our lives we make the choices that move our destinies inexorably in the directions we choose for ourselves, usually without being aware of our own deliberation, our own powers manifested in the cumulative embodiment of those millions of choices.

As for the number of dimensions, I'd have to take your word for it. Seems like more. A lot more from where I'm sitting.

Good thread. Thanks.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: December 17, 2005, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

After about 14 Heinekens last night, you want to talk about dimensions? LOL

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                        A long and winding road
                        United States
                        Member #17084
                        June 10, 2005
                        4533 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2005, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Even an inaction is an Action. To do NOTHING is impossible ..for while your doing nothing, you're still doing something.

And always remember we are human beings, not human doings. So BE whatever aspires you and those around you. (And for those who want a lottery number out of this, count all the vowels in this message divide it by pi ,measure the circumfirance of your wrist and tabulate, viola! That will be the numbers to play. )

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2005, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Even an inaction is an Action. To do NOTHING is impossible ..for while your doing nothing, you're still doing something.

And always remember we are human beings, not human doings. So BE whatever aspires you and those around you. (And for those who want a lottery number out of this, count all the vowels in this message divide it by pi ,measure the circumfirance of your wrist and tabulate, viola! That will be the numbers to play. )

So BE whatever aspires you and those around you. (And for those who want a lottery number out of this, count all the vowels in this message divide it by pi ,measure the circumfirance of your wrist and tabulate, viola! That will be the numbers to play. )

Heeheehee.  Ain't got time to do all that gamegirl.  I'm busy doing nothing.

J

Egos don't count.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: December 19, 2005, 11:52 am - IP Logged

maynoth

Interesting post BA..

I believe our lives are about choices.. and how we believe in the positive of our choices..

People who are negative will experience negative things in life..

It is like self-fulfilling...

Some of the handle/names used on the forum will give some ideas of how the person feels about themselves..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: December 19, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

maynoth

Interesting post BA..

I believe our lives are about choices.. and how we believe in the positive of our choices..

People who are negative will experience negative things in life..

It is like self-fulfilling...

Some of the handle/names used on the forum will give some ideas of how the person feels about themselves..

You're probably right about that tntea.  But what's important to each of us isn't about trying to second guess how others might feel about themselves. 

What's probably worth our attention is our own feelings about our own selves.  The people with the funny handles will have to gore their own oxen. 

Jack

Egos don't count.