Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 6th Dimension

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Clairvoyance.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
luckieStarr's avatar - darven
philadelphia,PA
United States
Member #27080
November 26, 2005
507 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2005, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

We can choose our own destiny.... The reality in which we live is of our own choosing (consciously or unconsciously)

What is really mind numbing is that I now realize all these infinite possibilities are in fact ONE.... everything is ONE object being viewed from different angles/perspectives.... that's all it is... everything is happening all at once.... past, present, future... all at once... all possibilities are happening all at once.... and all of this at one singular point. Infinite and one are the same simultaneously, and it is our illusion of consciousness which gives us the choice of which angle/perspective to view this one object from. The Universe/Multiverse is a SINGULAR Six-Dimensional Object. It is completely still and static yet contains all possible realities, futures, pasts, and presents. It is our consciousness that perceives only one aspect /angle/perspective of this 6D object. Actually it is all relative to our perspective as observers.

maynoth

Interesting post BA..

I believe our lives are about choices.. and how we believe in the positive of our choices..

People who are negative will experience negative things in life..

It is like self-fulfilling...

Some of the handle/names used on the forum will give some ideas of how the person feels about themselves..

Some of the handle/names used on the forum will give some ideas of how the person feels about themselves..

You're probably right about that tntea.  But what's important to each of us isn't about trying to second guess how others might feel about themselves. 

What's probably worth our attention is our own feelings about our own selves.  The people with the funny handles will have to gore their own oxen. 

Jack

Unfortunately, I have a "short" attention span...especially trying to read at work!  Oddly enough, it was a number in the thread which hit in PA...6611 the day this all got started.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2005, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

14 Heinekens is probably next Luckystar.  Just goes to show you never can tell.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

We can choose our own destiny.... The reality in which we live is of our own choosing (consciously or unconsciously)

What is really mind numbing is that I now realize all these infinite possibilities are in fact ONE.... everything is ONE object being viewed from different angles/perspectives.... that's all it is... everything is happening all at once.... past, present, future... all at once... all possibilities are happening all at once.... and all of this at one singular point. Infinite and one are the same simultaneously, and it is our illusion of consciousness which gives us the choice of which angle/perspective to view this one object from. The Universe/Multiverse is a SINGULAR Six-Dimensional Object. It is completely still and static yet contains all possible realities, futures, pasts, and presents. It is our consciousness that perceives only one aspect /angle/perspective of this 6D object. Actually it is all relative to our perspective as observers.

maynoth

Interesting post BA..

I believe our lives are about choices.. and how we believe in the positive of our choices..

You're probably right about that tntea.  But what's important to each of us isn't about trying to second guess how others might feel about themselves. 

What's probably worth our attention is our own feelings about our own selves.  The people with the funny handles will have to gore their own oxen. 

Jack

Unfortunately, I have a "short" attention span...especially trying to read at work!  Oddly enough, it was a number in the thread which hit in PA...6611 the day this all got started.

Well I didn't lose anything in Pa today... on pick 4.. but that would have been a nice little pay out..

It looks like a set up for quads to fall somewhere.. or trip 111 trip 666

Going to play 1961 in PA for a while.. I was told that was a very good year.. lol

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2005, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

maynoth

Interesting post BA..

Jack

You are right Jack..
        I hear lots of negative comments about playing the lottery.. even from the lottery players..

They are so   pessimistic I wonder why they even play...

If you think you can't .. you won't..

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
          clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3348 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2005, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
            A long and winding road
            United States
            Member #17084
            June 10, 2005
            4574 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2005, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I think I cant lose but I do, I think I cant sleep in but I do. I think I cant find anything sweeter then honey, but then I hear the laughter of my grandchild. For all the things I *think* I cant do I am glad I cant do without my family :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2005, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I think I cant lose but I do, I think I cant sleep in but I do. I think I cant find anything sweeter then honey, but then I hear the laughter of my grandchild. For all the things I *think* I cant do I am glad I cant do without my family :)

Amen!

I was told from doctors that the disease I had ......Had No cure! Five years already I have been free and cured from what they said has no known cure and no known Cause, and I teach and watch other do the same! Again it all comes down to Choices. You can do what you say you can do! Change brings change and Nothingness Brings Nothingness, it's the law of the Universe and no one can change that fact!

Blessings!

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2005, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

amen..

I know I 'can't" do with out my children.. I wouldn't want to even try..
                Grandchildren make the world a much sweeter place to live...
                even with the poop , the cries, the spit.. you name it.. underneath it all is one great big gift of LOVE.. and it cannot be beat..

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2005, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Amen!

I was told from doctors that the disease I had ......Had No cure! Five years already I have been free and cured from what they said has no known cure and no known Cause, and I teach and watch other do the same! Again it all comes down to Choices. You can do what you say you can do! Change brings change and Nothingness Brings Nothingness, it's the law of the Universe and no one can change that fact!

Blessings!

Very very true!! If everyone just realized for a moment in time. Every movement of your body and thoughts derive from your mind.

5 years ago the scare-mongers cried caffiene was bad for your heart. They realized their bogus study involved people who've smoked while playing the part.

I don't listen to the gurus and cohorts as such.

I only listen to my gut feelings and the hunch.

Congratulations on your recovery!!!!!

I bet you've also used some Holistic assistance. I can write a book, full of successful stories on that subject.

Without first a thought, there can be no manifestation of a creation. 

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2005, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Amen!

Blessings!

Very very true!! If everyone just realized for a moment in time. Every movement of your body and thoughts derive from your mind.

5 years ago the scare-mongers cried caffiene was bad for your heart. They realized their bogus study involved people who've smoked while playing the part.

I don't listen to the gurus and cohorts as such.

I only listen to my gut feelings and the hunch.

Congratulations on your recovery!!!!!

I bet you've also used some Holistic assistance. I can write a book, full of successful stories on that subject.

Without first a thought, there can be no manifestation of a creation. 

Hi Pac,

Yes I am a registered Natural Holistic Healer, have written 2 books and working on my third, I write Holistic articles that are published through out the web and I have a group of over 60 members that I teach to heal from the very same disease they say HAS NO CURE!

I say Hog Wash to that! And Yes I am educated in the use of herbs although that is not what heals the body they are only assistants or tools, the only thing that can heal the body is the body its self. We were given an intact immune system to do just that upon creation, it is out side forces and what we put in the system that weakens and destroys our "given upon creation" natural disease defense! It can be restored, I did it and see it happen everyday to others, it can be done, IF and only IF the person makes the necessary CHANGES for that to occur and does not block it again with wrong doing.

Thanks for your Thoughts,

Blessings to you!
                      luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                      philadelphia,PA
                      United States
                      Member #27080
                      November 26, 2005
                      507 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2005, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Really nice beginning for a thread, Blackapple.  I hope it takes off.  Thanks.

Jack

Ok, Rip Snorter...you got your wish this thread did "take off"Hurray!with numbers to boot and i just loveLove the 1961 who says you can't have your cake (100/110) and eat it toBoxing

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2005, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Jack

Ok, Rip Snorter...you got your wish this thread did "take off"Hurray!with numbers to boot and i just loveLove the 1961 who says you can't have your cake (100/110) and eat it toBoxing

Rhode Island    1-9-6-9

Glad I ran it through all the states.. Super glad I boxed it.. lol maybe 1969 was a better year...

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2005, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Jack

Nobody I can think of would say such a thing. 

We've certainly been hard pressed to get some posts with numbers on them on the mystical thread.  Good to see we are able to get away from any danger of any heavy thinking and serious discussion and drop right on down into saying numbers to one another.

1961.  The year they made the mistake of claiming I knew enough to get out of high school.  Year of the Berlin Crisis. 

Now I'm getting on track.  Wouldn't do for you to have to go over to the predictions page to find your numbers.  Pushing that key on the left colum wears out the fingertips.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2005, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Jack

Nobody I can think of would say such a thing. 

We've certainly been hard pressed to get some posts with numbers on them on the mystical thread.  Good to see we are able to get away from any danger of any heavy thinking and serious discussion and drop right on down into saying numbers to one another.

1961.  The year they made the mistake of claiming I knew enough to get out of high school.  Year of the Berlin Crisis. 

Now I'm getting on track.  Wouldn't do for you to have to go over to the predictions page to find your numbers.  Pushing that key on the left colum wears out the fingertips.

Jack

ROFL

United States
                              Member #1759
                              June 29, 2003
                              1156 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2005, 9:01 am - IP Logged

You are "absolutely" correct "Blackapple" the past,present and future exist all at once they can be seen at the same time in the Spirit World but from the Physical worlds point of view they can only be seen seperately in consecutive order.Meaning you saw the past now it's gone and your currently seeing the present which is "now" and the future we haven't seen yet until it arrives.As for Destiny we have what is called a "Life Plan" that is chosen by our Spirit/Soul before coming to Earth in the Flesh this plan consists of "Major" experiences,events and situations that will take place in our current life.Once we arrive only the "Minor" things in our life are chosen on a day to day basis like what kind of food you will eat that day chinese or italian,whether you eat breakfast or not,what kind of music you like,what type of woman you want too date,what College your interested in attending Yale or Harvard,what kind of car you want too buy,what's your favorite candy bar or beer to drink or what kind of ice cream you like.The "Major" things in life that are chosen before you arrive are Marriage,Children,Career,Relationships (family-serious-friendships) etc..... the rest are just peripheral activity(Minor)things that surround the (Major) things in your life that you are experiencing.The Major things are (Spiritually) chosen the Minor things in life are (Physically) chosen "Free Will" works both ways in the Spirit World and in the Physical World.