Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3, Pick 4 math please help

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 11 years ago by txp3maven.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2005, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

CPS10.. I have all the combos listed in vtracs strings in my blog.. I even have them listed as o/e, h/l combo as well.. Working on something myself for straight hits for 2006...

The only thing I need to help make this easier is the vtrac result page here at LP.. Right now I am doing it all by hand..

Another goal for 2006 is not to spend so much figuring the lottery and be happy with winning once a day...*got to have more family time..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    884 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2005, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Here's the PICK 1 to PICK 10 spreadsheet --->  PICK 1 to PICK 10

JADE,

I tried downloading your website but it didn't work on my computer. Do you have information for the Canadian lottery?

regards, Beth

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2005, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

tntea - I have to agree with you there...if I could get something that works like clockwork with say, 15 minutes, heck, even an hour's worth of work, a day, then life would be simpler.

What kind of help are you needing for your VTRAC results?

I must say I am very intrigued with your VTRAC system. I need to find some time to read through all of it, as I don't want to spend too little time with such a great idea. I just keep overloading myself with one idea to test to the next. I understand that the VTRAC with overdue roots would be the best route, and once I read that, I might be able to put that together to make it so strong. Any ideas would be appreciated :)

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
        The Quantum Master
        West Concord, MN
        United States
        Member #21
        December 7, 2001
        3675 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2005, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Here's the PICK 1 to PICK 10 spreadsheet --->  PICK 1 to PICK 10

JADE,

I tried downloading your website but it didn't work on my computer. Do you have information for the Canadian lottery?

regards, Beth

Beth,

I checked the file and downloaded it fine.

It's a large file; could be taking longer to download on your end because of your connection speed.

Also, this is just a generic table for counting the possible combinations and permutations in a single digit 0-9 PICK X numbers.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
        Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
        Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
        Knowledge is Beyond Belief
        Wisdom is Not Censored
        Douglas Paul Smallish
        Jehocifer

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2005, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

tntea - I have to agree with you there...if I could get something that works like clockwork with say, 15 minutes, heck, even an hour's worth of work, a day, then life would be simpler.

What kind of help are you needing for your VTRAC results?

I must say I am very intrigued with your VTRAC system. I need to find some time to read through all of it, as I don't want to spend too little time with such a great idea. I just keep overloading myself with one idea to test to the next. I understand that the VTRAC with overdue roots would be the best route, and once I read that, I might be able to put that together to make it so strong. Any ideas would be appreciated :)

I dont use any kind of computer spread sheet with the vtracs.. I just use a couple composition books to record the results of  8 states that track daily..

I have the dates in columns and the actual draw posted along with the vtrac.. then I watch what falls and play accordlingly..

GA, TX,CA have been great this month.. TX may grow cold.. and CA has known to do that too . but GA stays pretty hot through the month..

TN is a stinker.. the only reason I keep messing with it, is because I live here and my children don't play on line.. so helping them get a hit makes me happy..

The states I chose to chart mirror each other. 

For the other states.. I look for double warnings.. or warnings out of the blue and grab hits that way..

I am working on refining the vtracs myself with the OLD system.. 

Any help you bring to will be appreciated by many..  Others are now experiencing box hits two and three times a week using the vtracs.  I am so glad to have been of some help..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            The Carolinas - Charlotte
            United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2005, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

tntea - I hope that this combo Vtrac/Root works out...so far so good in SC. FL is next.

txp3maven's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              DFW/Texas
              United States
              Member #10357
              January 10, 2005
              8 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

TNTEA ... I'll be glad to help, just let me know how.  You provide such a wealth of information!!  Sounds like an LP enhancement would be perfect ... can we voluteer to help Todd or is it more of a stop gap spreadsheet until vtracs are on LP? 

Thanks for all the posts.

TXP3    Sun Smiley