Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TESTING-Pick3 Budget Player[All States]

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 11 years ago by delores247.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Zoozie's avatar - back
South Fort Myers
United States
Member #26835
November 23, 2005
454 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me?  Well I for one am VERY disturbed to say the least!!!

Isn't this what LOTTERY POST FORUM is all about?  Sharing information - that is what a forum is all about!

Delores, you are a kind person and very interesting to say the least.  My beef is the fact that SOMEONE can actually pull the plug on a thread because you supposedly "threatened" someone or got to close to actually something that no one else has thought of.  Is the Lottery Post forum now permitting only the select few to have a good theory!!!

I am not one to cuss, but I can tell you that I am cussing up a storm right now about this.

I want to know if Todd is stopping this thread?  He is the only one that can do that, correct?

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
Napoleon Hill

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4054 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

MadDon't let anyone run you away Delores247. 

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ON!

takeemtothebank

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Lp members,Due to information i recieved moments ago,this thread will end today,i value each and everyones views,so first all thanks for informing me,i feel very embrassed so eventhough Sunday was the last day for the thread for a trial basis,i will not comment,i don't want to hurt anyone,this is so sad because how could anyone think i was a Threat? I learn one thing on this site,is have Compassion for others so i can't talk about who did this so,i wish each person the best of luck and win, i will only thread with others who welcome in their threads,i am not here to hurt anyone,i had been helped my all of you guys,wow! what a upset  and i was having a great day but i will regroup and keep a low profile here at Lottery Post because i love it here,Thank you everyone for viewing this new Thread,have a great day. 

Not sure where or what the info was, but I really wish you wouldn't let those "babies" bother you.. Just block them from your pm.. and their posts.. and you will not have to deal with the "childish" behavior..

Some people cannot grow up.. and I say "cannot", because I am making excuses for them..

Jealous people are running the great posters off.. They think they are the only ones that have it going on.. if so.. then what is wrong with a new theory coming in as long as theirs is working who cares how many are working.. We are all making money .. Right...

Don't close this post to please the "children".. They can find somewhere else to play..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

why would anybody have a problem with your post?I think you are doing great and you are nice enough to share your info with others!!

They are jealous that is why.. they want spotlight....

Actually it is a problem they cannot see themselves...

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me?  Well I for one am VERY disturbed to say the least!!!

Isn't this what LOTTERY POST FORUM is all about?  Sharing information - that is what a forum is all about!

Delores, you are a kind person and very interesting to say the least.  My beef is the fact that SOMEONE can actually pull the plug on a thread because you supposedly "threatened" someone or got to close to actually something that no one else has thought of.  Is the Lottery Post forum now permitting only the select few to have a good theory!!!

I am not one to cuss, but I can tell you that I am cussing up a storm right now about this.

I want to know if Todd is stopping this thread?  He is the only one that can do that, correct?

Todd would not close a thread just because it was getting hits. That is what the forum is about.. each finding a way to narrow down the choices and making a buck...

There are people on LP who want to be the major predictor with their theory, who would cut off their nose to spite their face.. Instead of using the info here to make a buck, they had soon lose than to admit someone else can predict/forsee a winning number other than themselves..

I could not tell you how many pms I have gotten from people who do not post anymore because of this group of people. It really makes me wonder if this is why we have less platinum members here.. I am wondering if I should continue to pay for such abuse myself.. However, with this membership, I dont see a lot of things that is going on because of its features to block/hide.. etc..

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4054 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:25 pm - IP Logged
            Mad

So people can appear to be angels when actually they slither.

takeemtothebank

Philadelphia,Penna
              United States
              Member #7155
              September 23, 2004
              81 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi delores247,you are doing a fantastic job.God Blessyou.Pleasedon't be upset.Hold your head up high Barbaraann 68

Zoozie's avatar - back
                South Fort Myers
                United States
                Member #26835
                November 23, 2005
                454 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Delores,

Keep on keeping on Sweetie - obviously there are SOME of us who believe in supporting each other and theories.  We have your back!!!

Tell them to CHOKE on your predictions and theories.  Gosh I am mad as a dickens that someone here at Lottery Post would actually do this!

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                Napoleon Hill

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Delores,

Keep on keeping on Sweetie - obviously there are SOME of us who believe in supporting each other and theories.  We have your back!!!

Tell them to CHOKE on your predictions and theories.  Gosh I am mad as a dickens that someone here at Lottery Post would actually do this!

It has happened before and it will happen again.. So getting mad isn't going to help.. Ignoring the "children" is the best bet...

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                    Killer's Cove
                    United States
                    Member #57
                    December 17, 2001
                    5659 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

delores247, it would be most beneficial if the other members of L.P. know who the agitator happens to be, please do not stop posting.  Best Wishes !  Bob Loviesbg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

mglsr's avatar - candle
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #2369
                      September 23, 2003
                      3072 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Keep on posting Dee; Tenn eve 843

Yeah Dee, just spill the beans so we all will know who the culprit is.

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31526 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

delores247, it would be most beneficial if the other members of L.P. know who the agitator happens to be, please do not stop posting.  Best Wishes !  Bob Loviesbg

totally agree - who deleted the post anyway?  thought only todd could do that.

please keep posting - your info is great!!!!  Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23345 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Delores,

You should not let someone bully you into posting less, or anything else.  If someone has tried to bully you, you should forward that info to me, and let me take care of it.  Certainly do not scale back your posts, especially because of a bully.

Whoever it is that bullied Delores, CUT IT OUT and have the decency to let other people shine without imposing your jealousy.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

mglsr's avatar - candle
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #2369
                            September 23, 2003
                            3072 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Delores,

You should not let someone bully you into posting less, or anything else.  If someone has tried to bully you, you should forward that info to me, and let me take care of it.  Certainly do not scale back your posts, especially because of a bully.

Whoever it is that bullied Delores, CUT IT OUT and have the decency to let other people shine without imposing your jealousy.

Yes Dee, please let Todd handle this matter; you are on to something here.

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31526 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

and whoever did it - didn't even have to balls to do it out in the open.  shame on you!!!!  Dunk

love to nibble those micey feet.