Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever purchased a lottery system?

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottobrain.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Have you ever paid for a Lottery system?

Yes [ 49 ]  [54.44%]
No [ 41 ]  [45.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 90 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 15 ]  
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1442 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2005, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Was wondering if you have ever paid for a lottery system? An if you want you may tell the name of the system and how much it cost and any other important details, like did it work? Just curious. Thanks in advance. Smile

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Eddie - like I said in a previous post, I have bought several of them, some being around $10-$20, others like Steve Player systems, in the 100's of dollars. I probably have spent over $3000 on systems in the past before I found LP.

Chicago,IL.
      United States
      Member #2902
      November 29, 2003
      1442 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2005, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Eddie - like I said in a previous post, I have bought several of them, some being around $10-$20, others like Steve Player systems, in the 100's of dollars. I probably have spent over $3000 on systems in the past before I found LP.

Any luck cps10?

United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2005, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Not a whole lot...some good concepts, which many of us have seen many times, but no money management strategy, which is a big part of it. Also, there are systems, like some of Players' systems, that are just too complicated for every day use, especially if you want to play in more than one state.

Chicago,IL.
          United States
          Member #2902
          November 29, 2003
          1442 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2005, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Not a whole lot...some good concepts, which many of us have seen many times, but no money management strategy, which is a big part of it. Also, there are systems, like some of Players' systems, that are just too complicated for every day use, especially if you want to play in more than one state.

cool cps10. Thanks for your honesty. Good Luck to you in 2006. Cheers

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2005, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

the vtrac method.. (free to use)
            the double warning strategy (free to use)

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Chicago,IL.
              United States
              Member #2902
              November 29, 2003
              1442 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2005, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

the vtrac method.. (free to use)
              the double warning strategy (free to use)

free is good. Big Smile 

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2005, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Eddie...same to you!

And tntea - I agree...free is good!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19903 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2005, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I brought Lotto Pro a few years back but it's software that analyze lottery data rather than a system.  It picks hot and cold numbers based on their most recent history and its has a smart pick feature as well as some wheels if you like to wheel a group of numbers.  It costs $50 and its offers a free 15 day trail period so you have a chance to try it before you buy it.

I prefer and use a program/system that I wrote my self using GWBasic, an old language that use to come standard on the old DOS machines.  I compile it using a QBasic complier and run it in a DOS window in Windows.  The thing I like best about it is I understand its features and why I added them and I can change them as I come up with better ideas.  I'm not locked into the ideas of someone else which I would be if I used a system created by them.  Most systems on the market are created to cover many different lotteries and since I only play MegaMillions, PowerBall and Ohio Rolling Cash5 I can tailor my program/system to just those games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

clinton tn
                    United States
                    Member #28767
                    December 22, 2005
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2005, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP family,

New kid in town, a lurker since Oct '05, new to all of it, lottery, playing, LP, etc.

My Story: ----- Mid Sept/early Oct I spent appox $49.00 for kicks and giggles playing p3/p4, bxd/straights, no wins :( ... thought there's gotta be a better way to pick #'s, I found a book before looking at I-net by Prof. Jones. Winning Lotto/Lottery for everyday players, spent $10.00 on book, (ttl spent for lottery "investment" $59.00" by Oct), also by dumb luck or devine guidance about same time found Lottery Post. Stopped spending $$$, started reading and learning. Joined LP Dec '05.

A dream is a wish your heart makes,

Good fortune to you all 

init2win

Portland Oregon
                      United States
                      Member #23305
                      October 10, 2005
                      47 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2005, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

DON'T BUY "LOTTERY SYSTEMS"!!!  The only people who make any money on those fraudulent systems are the people selling them. 

FACT:  Over 70% of all lottery winners choose "QUICK PICK". 

clinton tn
                        United States
                        Member #28767
                        December 22, 2005
                        8 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2005, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Part 2 of the continuing saga "My Story"....

Not tried the Prof Jones' methods in the real world yet, still back testing, thanks to LP, 8 years worth of #'s. No interest in anything but P3/P4. I had to tweak the "positional tracking" system a bit, b/c interest is in straits for the big $$$. :) (especially at the $0.25 place) 

My system  (cough, cough) actually works on paper for straights and boxed sets, for both P3 and P4 is ex: track dates from the 15th of one month to the 14th of the next month, Postional track it... use frequency analysis to tell how many times a number hit and in what position... then watch the numbers come in. 

The following are acutal results from Tn track dates 10.15.05 - 11.14.05, dates  to watch for numbers to hit are from 11.15.05 to 12.14.05. And they will hit straight or boxed.  When you ask? That's what back testing is going to tell me, I will follow the pattern of hits and dates #'s hit to see if a pattern forms. So far for TN... The "pattern" looks like straights will hit  around the 20's of one month and the first 7- 10 days of the next.  ..... usually  within the first 27 numbers to play if a straight is going to hit, that's when it hits.

ball postion ---->                    1                    2                       3 

( fequency hits)

Lottery # drawn  ----->1       (4)                  (1)                    (2)

2       (3)                   (3)                    (2)   

3      (3)                  (2)                    (5)

4      (2)                   (4)                    (3)

5        (5)                  (4)                    (3)

6        (2)                  (3)                    (6)

7        (3)                  (6)                    (4)

8      (1)                   (5)                    (3)

9      (7)                  (0)                    (3)

0      (1)                  (3)                    (0)

Numbers to play:     

1st freq position                        9                    7                      6

2nd freq position                        5                    8                      3

3rd freq positon                        1                                              7

976,973,977    986,983,987    576,573,577  586,583,587  176,173,177

186,183,187  >>> 18 numbers out of potential 27-36 numbers to play.

**** 576 hit straight on 12/6/05

Prof Jones' Rules for Picking frequency #'s: 1st highest freq, 2nd hi freq, 3rd highest  freq digits that hit.

1)  For the first pick of highest freq #'s if 2 or  more #'s are tied by freq hits, use those #'s, plus the #'s that have the next highest freq hit.

2) If there are three or more digits/numbers that are tied for the highest freq use just those #'s.

3) If two or more digit/numbers are tied for the 2nd highest freq position then use only the highest and the second highest digits with ties.

4) If there are any ties for the third highest freq digits/number, then use only the first and second digits/numbers with the highest freq hits.

Being a Tn gal, I will share my backtested findings for Tn. '05:

Dates Analyzed          Winning #    Date Hit        Bxd/Str

1.15.05 - 2.14.05        665               2/16/05        str

2.15.05 - 3.14.05        667              4/10/05        str

3.15.05 - 4.14.05        504               5/5/05          str

4.15.05 - 5.14.05        997              6/5/05          str

5.15.05 - 6.14.05        178              7/10/05         str

6.15.05 - 7.14.05        738              7/21/05        bxd as 378

7.15.05 - 8.14.05        869              8/27/05        str

8.15.05 - 9.14.05        995                9/25/05        str

9.15.05 - 10.14.05      455                10/25/05      str

10.15.05 - 11.14.05      576                12/6/05        str

11.15.05 - 12.14.05      519                12/17/05      str

12.15.05 - 01.14.06      N/a

Well that's it folks, sorry for the long post, will work on trying to post in my blog after the holidays.  Good luck !!!

A dream is a wish your heart makes,

Good fortune to you all 

init2win

Chicago,IL.
                          United States
                          Member #2902
                          November 29, 2003
                          1442 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2005, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

DON'T BUY "LOTTERY SYSTEMS"!!!  The only people who make any money on those fraudulent systems are the people selling them. 

WorldWide777 tell us how you really feel. LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19903 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2005, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

What percent of looser choose "QUICK PICK"?  I once read the percent of winners that choose QPs was the same as the percent of all players choosing QPs.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                              CHICAGO
                              United States
                              Member #28557
                              December 18, 2005
                              111 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2005, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I bought Lotto buster and it kept track of the lotto numbers quite well then my computer crashed because of a virus and through frustration I gave up- However my mother had a system and I was not privy to it or her papers after she died- She had won a jackpot of a million bucks but 25 other people had won it also so her take was only about 27,000 can you believe that- I only wish I had her paperwork- Maybe it was pure luck-to this day I don't know.