Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever purchased a lottery system?

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottobrain.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Have you ever paid for a Lottery system?

Yes [ 49 ]  [54.44%]
No [ 41 ]  [45.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 90 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 15 ]  
ladygirl99's avatar - candle
Solon, OH
United States
Member #3267
January 7, 2004
481 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2006, 8:14 am - IP Logged

nope never purchased one, usually come up with my own.

Country Club hills
    United States
    Member #30737
    January 20, 2006
    9 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2006, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have purchased several systems in the past. I have spent approximately $ 100, and have yet to break even using lottery buster and Gail Howard's books. In Illinois in the late 80's, there was in print a great lottery sheet called "What's Your Number" . If you read the hints, it would actually give you the numbers to play, for ex. It would state a 9 has not fell in the 3rd position in 8 weeks. The winning number that evening was 938. I have searched the internet for the company who printed the sheet, but have not been sucessful. Ever hear of it?

N Ft Myers, FL
      United States
      Member #30879
      January 22, 2006
      2 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2006, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Hey people I am new here just thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

I purchased Gail Howards system and have hit 5 numbers on the NY lotto would have had 6 if I didn't change 1 number. I have hit many 3 & 4 numbers on the NY take five Hit 40 times on the florida mega for 3 numbers which is where I am living now. Ok here's the scoop most states deliver the ball in the same manner every draw starting with tube 1 then going to the next tube in line for the next draw, this makes using the software easy now florida take a random pick on their tubes and you never know what tube will drop first maybe 1 first then 3 next two draws etc. very hard to select numbers for the florida lottery. also I have many many time bought quick picks only to be 1 number up or down from the drawn numbers of hitting 3 or 4 numbers seems like the computers are flying trying to find the right combo of winning numbers to display that won't produce a solid win I feel something is going on in the florida lotto My opinion only I have been using software from Gail for 12 tears now amd have tried many of the others out there they don't compare. If you work the nimbers you can find a trend and use a whell to run your pick of numbers but if the tube are randomly selected to drop the balls it is a battle. With florida I search the data bases and see which 3 numbers have hit multible times and the spread of hits I then look to see if that spread is coming up and play those numbers in my group along with the numbers that hit with those 3 it does give an edge. Well I hope I have helped a little here and I will continue to use my software to pick my numbers it takes work but reduces the odds.

Jim

bobby623's avatar - abstract
        San Angelo, Texas
        United States
        Member #1097
        January 31, 2003
        1394 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2006, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

To justxploring 

In Texas, quick picks come from a random number generator controlled by GTECH, the firm that runs the lottery, which is located at lottery headquarters. All the retailers do is punch the buttons needed to get a ticket with the proper number of quick picks.

RNGs have no memory, therefore, its possible that one or more people could get the same set of numbers for a particular drawing. The combinations sold are logged so that GTECH can determine if there are winners,  but this is done on a separate computer.

There have been at least two instances in Texas where a player got the same set of numbers twice on the same ticket!!

Personally, I've bought QPs having the same numbers multiple times, not same line, of course.

Ireland
          Member #33286
          February 19, 2006
          1 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2006, 6:10 pm - IP Logged
          Hi,

I have joined this syndicate at (irishwinners dot com) just three weeks ago and so far have had winnings in the UK and Euro lotteries. I didn’t win a million yet but the system certainly makes sense.

Australia
            Member #33496
            February 21, 2006
            1 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2006, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am new here so please forgive or reprimand me as you see fit if I have posted in the wrong section.Smile

I stumbled across the site today and it got me thinking about chasing the lottery again.

Back in the mid/late 80's I was using a book By Gail howard for about 18 months and I had moderate success, nothing big at all, I probably did not even cover my expenses. For whatever reason I got sidetracked and did not bother with it anymore, just the odd quick pick here or there. I have since lost the book of course.

I now want to start getting serious again and have noticed (thanks to this site) that there is software out there that can help you track and pick numbers. I am not mathematically minded at all so it is easier for me to either use software, or the methods I used from Gail Howard's book.

My question is: Is there any software that anyone can recommend for use in Australia? I have also noticed that Gail Howard has another book for sale on an online book website. If there are no recommendations for software I will go with the book.

Cheers

aussiejohn

Singapore
              Member #33512
              February 22, 2006
              1 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2006, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I am new here, need some opinion on the following Lottery System.

A lot of promises and "sure to win" formula but not sure if it works. 

Wanted to purchase it but need some opinion.

1. Honest Lottery System by Ken Silver

2. Lottery Master Guide by Gail Howard

Thank you in advance.

Mike

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5913 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2006, 6:46 am - IP Logged

I've purchased several lottery programs. One of the best, if not the best is Paurth's program. It pretty much has everything you need to help you make your choices. You have the ability to track each state and allstates, with every filter you need to pick winners. Pm Paurths and he can supply you with more info, than I can.

Carbob

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                  Fughedaboutit (NY)
                  United States
                  Member #8160
                  October 26, 2004
                  6777 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2006, 7:51 am - IP Logged

I've purchased several lottery programs. One of the best, if not the best is Paurth's program. It pretty much has everything you need to help you make your choices. You have the ability to track each state and allstates, with every filter you need to pick winners. Pm Paurths and he can supply you with more info, than I can.

Carbob

I Agree! with Carbob,

Paurth's software is great though I wouldn't categorize it as a lottery "system" per se. It does all of the number crunching for you (vtracs, Lottery Bible, Travelling Numbers etc.) and based on your analysis of the results, you pick the numbers to play.

Of all of the lottery software I have purchased over the years, this software has all of the "tools" any serious lottery player could want. 

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

ccbrown33's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #4780
                    May 24, 2004
                    124 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2006, 8:22 am - IP Logged

LottoChica23 -

Your right Pauth's software is a great tool for analysis....  It has alot of good features...

It help me to keep tracks of vtracs and I can see how they travel from state to state......

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                      Clarkston, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #76
                      January 6, 2002
                      8528 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2006, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

bestpur, stay away from Ken Silver's system...it is a rip off.......you might want to do a search at LP and find out what people say about it.......put in "honest lotto" or "ken silver".

Sandy

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                        Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2006, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Paurths system is one of the best I have ever seen for analysis ......... it is laid out great, it is understandable, it gives different statistics than what I have ever seen but I don't purchase many system so I don't know if other systems have some of the filters Paurths has in his.

I liked it.  I loved the lottery bible thing.  I loved the "where the vtracs" are coming from and where "my states vtracs are going".......

It has "live update" feature...just click on it and all states are updated daily.

The only thing it doesn't do is give you the number to play.  Disappointed in that but hey, if it did and was right all the time, there would be no lottery.  Everyone would win. 

It is reasonably priced also......

Sandy

Indiana
                          United States
                          Member #29196
                          December 29, 2005
                          280 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

This is a fascinating topic/subject for me.  I have never been a believer in buying someone else's system.  Why?  Well it's like a famous Blackjack expert once said:

People who write books about playing Blackjack do so because they can make more money seeling books than they can playing Blackjack.

I've always viewed lottery systems in that way.  But in truth I have no experience with systems so I have no real factual data to back up my belief.  

As for the 70% statistics often quoted...if that's true then (obviously) 30% of the winners pick their own numbers.  But how many people actually pick numbers based on a system?  How many of those people win playing "birthday" numbers?   (The fellow in Iowa who won the previous Powerball jackpot won playing "birthday" numbers.)

I'd love to know how many jackpot winners actually played and won with a system they purchased from someone else.

Jim 

Money frees you from doing things you dislike.  Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.  - Groucho Marx

paurths's avatar - underground
                            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                            Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2006, 4:13 am - IP Logged

wow...Blush

thanx for the kind words LottoChica23, Carbob, ccbrown33 & Sandy,

i won't  get into detail, b/c i know it is not allowed, but the reason why LotSoft does not do any prediction from its own is b/c i found that the games are to dynamic, they change, sometimes after a few days, sometimes after a day or 12. (and other amounts of days)
                            So the system would be more wrong than right. There's no gain in there then.
                            I am working on it 'tho, i have been since september last year. I've discussed the algorithm in another thread about a month ago i think.
                            The Lottery Bible, thank you Tenaj and a few others, can be a very very powerfull tool (the lottery bible numbers are available on the internet somewhere, can't remember the address) and last year, between may and november one could have made loads of money using it in Western Canada. There were straight hits at least once a week, and sometimes 3. Boxed was at least 2 times a week. (it needed a few things to tweak the usage of the LB to get them numbers, but it could/can be done.)

Using the vtracs, and partly the lessons from tntea, provided several straight hits also. I posted the results in a thread at the time tntea gave those lessons, if i remember correct i hit MD straight twice in one week, only using 8 numbers. (the vtracs that showed up in MD that period came from one other state, and they traveled as they were, so it was fairly easy to just play them straight.)
                            And this is where the "mirror states" show up, and also the reason i posted in the other thread that "they don't exist".
                            It all depends on what the definition of a "mirror state" is ofcourse.
                            But i tracked not only the vtracs, but also the numbers itself (the number, its total, its mirror and 1 other "shape" of the numbers which i will not discuss)
                            Some states "mirrors" other states for a period of time, but then that is no longer true and not one of the "shapes" travels between them. After some time they show up again. (one of the reasons why i developed the program, it will actually visualize this --> i guess i'm just a lazy guy and didn't want to use pen and paper every single day lol)
                            Anyway, i must perhaps apologize concerning the "mirror states"-post, b/c the definition of it might not be the same for everyone.

I guess, for me, it is important to know what is going in "a game", shortsums, root, sumdigits, digits (per position), vtracs, pairs (boxed and straight), frontpairs, backpairs, splitpairs, alle even nbrs, all odd nbrs, all high nbrs, all low nbrs, consecutives, doubles, hotcold-patterns, .... name it...
                            I want to know, by actually seeing it, what is going on, before i place even a $0.25 bet.
                            Well, so far this has paid of, and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I can only hope that some players had some hits  after reading the threads i posted, in which i posted information from just about any state with "what was going on in them". by looking at the pm's from that time, some sure did.

lol, back to the drawingstable Sleep

Kirkwood
                              United States
                              Member #16632
                              June 2, 2005
                              3 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2006, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Ya I feel stupid after reading all these posts and realizing that I would have saved a ton of money if I were to have found this site first!  I am now changing my site advertisement to promote this site instead of an affiliate site.  They just scam people and this site-even though makes no commision- HELPS people avoid that scams. 

I would like to thank everyone here that makes that happen!

God bless you all!

A New Poster Long time reader 

David Smith