Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Month You Were Born

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lucky123's avatar - flower2
Brodnax, Virginia
United States
Member #15183
May 11, 2005
391 Posts
Offline
Posted: January 12, 2006, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Hi Clairvoyance,

I was also born in May and must say that about 98% is on point, the other 2% my family would probably say is correct also i just won't admit to it LOL

    cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: January 12, 2006, 10:35 am - IP Logged

    Cancer has fit me as well to a large extent, thanks Clair!

      TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4530 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: January 12, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

      Mine was 80% accurate. Sagitarians for the most part are very outgoing and not necessarily "homely" or Homebodies. It hit the mark with being intuitive. We reach for the higher realm of learning and seeking of the truth. Unfortunately it didnt say I would HIT the big lottery! Wonder if anyone has ever researched the Jackpot winners for which sign seems to win the most.

      ~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

      christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

        Avatar
        massachusetts
        United States
        Member #92
        January 19, 2002
        80 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: January 12, 2006, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

        Hi Clairvoyance, thanks and Gemini (june) does fit me to a T.

          Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

          United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: January 12, 2006, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

          Mine was 80% accurate. Sagitarians for the most part are very outgoing and not necessarily "homely" or Homebodies. It hit the mark with being intuitive. We reach for the higher realm of learning and seeking of the truth. Unfortunately it didnt say I would HIT the big lottery! Wonder if anyone has ever researched the Jackpot winners for which sign seems to win the most.

          Very Good Question Gamegrl! Very Good question and I wonder if there is a certain sign that hits or if it varies!!

            Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

            United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: January 12, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

            Hi Clairvoyance, thanks and Gemini (june) does fit me to a T.

             

            Hi Lootch,

            You are much welcome, blessings to you!
              Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

              United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: January 12, 2006, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

              Hi Clairvoyance,

              I was also born in May and must say that about 98% is on point, the other 2% my family would probably say is correct also i just won't admit to it LOL

              Hahahahahaha! Amen Sister Amen! And that goes for me as well!

                swan's avatar - anglewings
                New Member

                United States
                Member #30956
                January 22, 2006
                12 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: January 22, 2006, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

                Wow. This is so true of me.  JUNE - Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite.
                Has lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitates, tends to put
                things off. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and
                humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer.
                Friendly. Makes friends easily. Shows character. Easily hurt. Prone to
                getting colds. Easily bored. Fussy and stubborn. Seldom shows emotions.
                Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious.

                412

                I do think far with vision, I plan for things years in advance.  I'm easily influenced by kindness to the point where I get hurt.  Too polite for my own good.  Plenty of ideas. Extremely sensitive. My mind is so active it has to always be busy either doing crosswords or something challenging.  I hesitate way too much.  I get temperamental and will stop talking to everybody (but only for a few minutes).  I am a comedian.  I will debate anything.  BUT I am not really talkative - only about things I am really interested in, otherwise I am quiet.  I am very friendly but don't make friends easily.    I ALWAYS SHOW EMOTIONS.  I AM NOT FUSSY OR STUBBORN.  I AM NOT!!!

                  swan's avatar - anglewings
                  New Member

                  United States
                  Member #30956
                  January 22, 2006
                  12 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: January 22, 2006, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

                  Wow. This is so true of me.  JUNE - Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite.
                  Has lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitates, tends to put
                  things off. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and
                  humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer.
                  Friendly. Makes friends easily. Shows character. Easily hurt. Prone to
                  getting colds. Easily bored. Fussy and stubborn. Seldom shows emotions.
                  Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious.

                  412

                  I do think far with vision, I plan for things years in advance.  I'm easily influenced by kindness to the point where I get hurt.  Too polite for my own good.  Plenty of ideas. Extremely sensitive. My mind is so active it has to always be busy either doing crosswords or something challenging.  I hesitate way too much.  I get temperamental and will stop talking to everybody (but only for a few minutes).  I am a comedian.  I will debate anything.  BUT I am not really talkative - only about things I am really interested in, otherwise I am quiet.  I am very friendly but don't make friends easily.    I ALWAYS SHOW EMOTIONS.  I AM NOT FUSSY OR STUBBORN.  I AM NOT!!!

                    LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Offline
                    Posted: January 23, 2006, 7:11 am - IP Logged


                    ______________________________________________
                    MARCH - Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace a nd
                    serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered.
                    Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses
                    others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves
                    attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decor.
                    Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.

                    .......my birthday is in march and most of that is true!