Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what do you like most about lottery post?

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2006, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Well I don't want to sound like a suck-up, but my favorite feature at LP is the webmaster. He controls the site very well and is always coming up with new features and innovations which are all excellent.

Very few, if any, lottery websites have the dilligence, perseverence and patience of Todd (Job?) as a webmaster.

Plus there's a lot of cool people on here, some who I've known online for years now and have my total respect for their intelligence and contributions to our mutual endeavor.

Thumbs Up

I'm not trying to suck up either, but you always had, in my opinion, an eloquent, but to the point, kind of way in expressing yourself here on the LP. You must be a writer or involved with some literary area in your life.

I think that type of trait is commendable.

In a perfect world, wars could be eliminated if all of the family members of this planet could communicate their thoughts decisively, thought out ahead of time with preparation, and with an open minded attitude. And most importantly, without greed.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

"In a perfect world, wars could be eliminated if all of the family members of this planet could communicate their thoughts decisively, thought out ahead of time with preparation, and with an open minded attitude. And most importantly, without greed"

Pac....you said it all. In this day and age those words should be taken seriously.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Rick, I know what you mean. With the threat of an attack on Iran, things aren't looking like they're going in a positive direction. The one true hope I have is in my gut feeling. It has never failed me. I know there is a force that keeps every proton and electron in this universe in check, and doesen't allow a chain reaction to occur, eliminating the universe itself. Like in a nuclear reactor. I used to work in a plant.. A chain reaction, leading to an explosion.

Knowing that makes it easier to sleep at night.

Like the old bumper sticker that says: Don't fret, God is in control. You gotta love it.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2006, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Pac, you got my attention. Well said, my man.

You remind me of my son....he's a bass guitarist and lyrics writer. I play blues harp....we should get together and jam some day before earth is evaporated by the idiots....lol Crazy

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey Rick, That would be very cool. You live in Chicago. A long trip to jam, but maybe have a once a year Jam- fest get-together of some sort. All the musicians concert for the starving artists benefit...LOL

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2006, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Pac, my brother lives in Newport Ritchie (sp?) right now and is building a house down in the Everglades area near Homestead. It won't be a reality for a while but when we go to visit him it would be cool to hook up............except my son's guitar case might raise some eyebrows at the airports! Wink

Bass guitar cases look like bazooka holders!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2006, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I hope Todd starts a forum on LP for single members wanting a partner. As for the current LP, I like everything about it.

She loves me, Smile
               She loves my prediction stats, Disapprove

She loves me, Big Grin
               She loves my macro skills, Crying

Thinking of... 

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I hope Todd starts a forum on LP for single members wanting a partner. As for the current LP, I like everything about it.

She loves me, Smile
                 She loves my prediction stats, Disapprove

She loves me, Big Grin
                 She loves my macro skills, Crying

Thinking of... 

ROFLYour killing me softly.............LOL..................I can only imagine. A thumbs up from this end. I like it.

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2006, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Pac, my brother lives in Newport Ritchie (sp?) right now and is building a house down in the Everglades area near Homestead. It won't be a reality for a while but when we go to visit him it would be cool to hook up............except my son's guitar case might raise some eyebrows at the airports! Wink

I'm Down!!

The only thing is that by this time next year, I will be living in San Diego. Will give new info when I settle down.

Kind a expensive but will find a way. The weather is good all the time, with the mountains surrounding you. I love Cali. I'm talking southern Cali. Hardly ever rains. Nice place.

We'll hook up in arizona or texas.......LOL

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2006, 1:40 am - IP Logged

I'm Down!!

The only thing is that by this time next year, I will be living in San Diego. Will give new info when I settle down.

Kind a expensive but will find a way. The weather is good all the time, with the mountains surrounding you. I love Cali. I'm talking southern Cali. Hardly ever rains. Nice place.

We'll hook up in arizona or texas.......LOL

Then I guess I'll never run into you at Publix. Unhappy  Oh, well.

California sounds like a great choice. I hope everything turns out well for you.  I should have packed up and moved on several months ago when I had the money and the energy but so much happened this summer...maybe next year. I was thinking about Tennessee or Western NC.  I moved down here from NH and haven't seen snow falling on a mountaintop in over 10 years.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: January 14, 2006, 4:51 am - IP Logged

In spite of the problems between some of us here, LP is really great, no other lottery forum has been put together as well (Good ?) as the Lottery Post.

A big and sonorous applause to Todd for a job exceedingly well done.

Excelsior !

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2006, 5:06 am - IP Logged

LurkingLurkingLurkingLurking

Lurking.....with over 30,000 members you can't help but have differences of opinion sometimes.this place is bigger than a lot of small towns.i think it is a testament to how good todd runs this thing that it holds up amazingly well as it does.but while there are all kinds of opinions that persons choice must be respected and not ridiculed.this one thread has already gotten nearly 30 replies in almost a day.i had someone get mad earlier and respond that they were tired of seeing a thread where i had over 100 replies.no i didn't bump it up but other members keep replying to it.i can't stop people from answering posts,lol.if you make good polls and topics they will have a good run.see if i like vanilla and you like chocolate then you don't tell me i'm wrong for liking vanilla....give people their due and respect their opinion even if you don't agree.its ok not to like the same things but don't make a person feel shame for it.if you like something give it all the effort you can and you will get out of it what you put into it.

Salmon's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                          missouri
                          United States
                          Member #25191
                          November 3, 2005
                          24 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2006, 6:58 am - IP Logged

I like the activity Hyper.

have been to sites that feel like graveyards

Salmon

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                            Florence, Alabama
                            United States
                            Member #8658
                            November 13, 2004
                            1993 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2006, 8:01 am - IP Logged

I can say right now it's the daily numbers result page but I don't know how long it will be that. I haven't used all the features of the site and when I do try a new feature Todd has made changes or added new ones. I do wish the chatroom was open longer, like open earlier on Sunday. 6 hours of chat would be nice for me. it's kind of hard for me to talk to someone on the posts, but I can always use one of my messenger services.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

Sparta, NJ
                              United States
                              Member #18331
                              July 9, 2005
                              1977 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2006, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

will the union suddenly go sour if you learn your partner has a dirty secret in their past like accepting annuities,lol.....

Good response!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice