Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Members Question

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

What's your best accomplishment in LP?

Top 100 poster [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
Top 50 poster [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
Top 25 poster [ 3 ]  [30.00%]
Platinum Member [ 5 ]  [50.00%]
Gold Member [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 10 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
Zoozie's avatar - back
South Fort Myers
United States
Member #26835
November 23, 2005
454 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2006, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I don't know Mike.  Funny - we went to the movies this evening to watch "Glory Roads" about basketball.  Excellent movie.

One thing I can say about the "Big Guy"... he is definitely a hard worker, very intellegent and brings a tremendous amount of energy and knowledge to Lottery Post.  It is a privilege sharing ideas and thoughts with him.

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
Napoleon Hill

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
    Decatur, GA
    United States
    Member #20471
    August 18, 2005
    2668 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

My best accomplishments at LP is that I have had the priviledge to meet many unselfish and caring LP members. I could care less about posting positions. It is the people that make the post, not the posting. There is no place for ego tripping in the LP!!! 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2006, 10:44 am - IP Logged

My best accomplishments at LP is that I have had the priviledge to meet many unselfish and caring LP members. I could care less about posting positions. It is the people that make the post, not the posting. There is no place for ego tripping in the LP!!! 

you got that right!! with over 5,000 posts,top 25 poster status and a platinum membership i am still as HUMBLE as the day i joined!

before anyone starts posting saying that this post was full of EGO it was meant as a light hearted joke......

sometimes its fun just to sit back and watch how crazy people act all over two or three little paragraphs........

irony is a beautiful thing........