Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Every number averages 20 hits per yr.

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2006, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Right Now 

Each one of the Pick 3 numbers is averaging 20 hits per year. 

This includes each of the Doubles, Triples, and Single numbers  for 

United States and Canada

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2006, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this info. 

And the 679 is already at 18 hits this yr.  Hummmm?

L ttaL   T

takeitez's avatar - japheth
      Carters Lake, Ga.
      United States
      Member #5313
      June 29, 2004
      1065 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2006, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Let's see now, That would be buying $20,750  worth of $1 box tickets on line to win

to win $3,000.  I am not sure of my math. But I know some one will correct me.

ez 

Zoozie's avatar - back
        South Fort Myers
        United States
        Member #26835
        November 23, 2005
        454 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2006, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I think WinD is saying that each number averages 20 times per year STRAIGHT.

679 hit straight last year 24 times.

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
        Napoleon Hill

Carters Lake, Ga.
          United States
          Member #5313
          June 29, 2004
          1065 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

OK, then it would be 20 x $900= $18,000

ez

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
            Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this info. 

And the 679 is already at 18 hits this yr.  Hummmm?

I got confused again.  Disapprove

Thanks Zoozie!

L ttaL   T

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2006, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I know it's hard to keep the focus on Straights. We have all been thinking so hard about boxes all these years.

There are 1000 straights on the 1000 chart. Each is a Straight independent number unto itself ofcourse .....and the number 679 is a completely different number than 976 ...  completely different ofcourse.  We have to keep reminding our selves of that large fact.  Straights... one way.... Straights.  

We are having approx 20,000 pick 3 games per year right now in the USA and Canada.

It makes no difference in the world of Straights .....or ONE WAY numbers weather it is a single number ....a double.... or even a triple. They are all equal in the world of one way straights and all hit at the same rate on average.  

Thats why each number is averaging 20 hits per year right now regardless. In this mode of thinking each number has an equal chance under the law of averages to all hit at the same average hit rate per year.

* Some numbers will of course hit more and some less but most all will still average around 20 per year .... based on the current amount of games played right now.  

By the end of the year 2006 ......

679 (the Box) will average approx 120 hits all year.... or around 10 hits per month or about 2.3 times per week.

225 for example... the straight will also hit around 20 times per year but the Box form of that number will hit around 60 times per year because the box form happens to be a double.  

Win d    

Zoozie's avatar - back
                South Fort Myers
                United States
                Member #26835
                November 23, 2005
                454 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2006, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

If every single combination has an average of 20 straight hits per year, the money is made on playing doubles and/or triple combinations.

Zoozie  Dance

Napoleon Hill

Carters Lake, Ga.
                  United States
                  Member #5313
                  June 29, 2004
                  1065 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2006, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

So if you play one straight all year it cost $20,000 to play. If you play on line and win 20 @ $900  that is $18000 you win.

ez

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2006, 12:58 am - IP Logged

EZ, I think the math goes like this. I think, I'm not sure.

If you play 038 every day online with 32 states that play, @$1.00 a ticket straight, It would cost $12,045.00 to play for one year. 32 X 365 days= $12,045.00

If it hits around 20 times a year like winD says, then you should have $18,000 ( 20 X $900.00 ), minus the $12,045.00 cost, so about $5,995 net profit. However my gut feeling tells me there is something wrong with either my math or the picture. Way to good to be true. Because I can play not 32 but 320 bucks a day, eventually after a parlay, and bring home 10 times the almost 6 grand a year, like $60,000.00 a year, and then even maybe go to 600,000.00.......You see??? Wat too good to be true. At that rate, I could be a millionaire around 3 to 4 years into it.

Believe me, If that math is correct, I definitely have 32 bucks a day to start my new adventure into the elite's lifestyle.

Please, someone wake me up.......

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                      Member #17834
                      June 28, 2005
                      2083 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2006, 1:57 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what the math is perfectly but, I did notice one thing You can't play 32 states online.

During the day you can play 18 states. CT & TN mid-day are not playable at the store in the sky...assumming where playing there only.

At night you can only do 30 states I believe. Oklahoma and Nebraska can't be played online I think...Unless they changed it recently.

So that is the way I always do my figures. Only count what you can play. Why count if  you can't play in the state. Also you can't play 365 days a year. There is states with no draws on Sunday and also some states don't do drawings on certain holidays. Alawys remember to put this into your workouts for profit/loss...or this could hurt you in the long run

PP

Zoozie's avatar - back
                        South Fort Myers
                        United States
                        Member #26835
                        November 23, 2005
                        454 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2006, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Online play for pick 3:

Monday thru Saturday: 

19 states midday draw

38 states evening draw

Sunday:

9 states midday draw

30 states evening draw

Remember - there are certain states that do not play on major holidays!

Zoozie  Dance

Napoleon Hill

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2006, 7:57 am - IP Logged

If your talking about "All states Play" or "Whats available .....

All States play is a bad bet right now. Crap in Crap out.

If you want to use the information to play on line you must have the ability to turn States off and on. Otherwise all your data is no good.

All the hit rates and averages would be based on Ghost States and completely worthless in figuring averages ......unless you can pick the states and games you want to include .....or exclude in your plays.

Your never going to be able to use just the morning game stats and expect to hit any averages at night. Same thing if you include states that are not there.... Ghost states

Like powerplayer stated above "What good is the data if you can't use it it to play the games that you need or want to play?" 

The on line place in the sky has windows next to each state ....... you can check each window or not and turn off or on each one according to what you want to play.  Until you can match the data up the same way I have to agree with powerplayer.     

How many times a Straight hits per year for the USA and Canada all depends on how many games your talking about....or how many states your including in your final figures. 

As far as including or excluding holidays etc...... it's close enough not to matter. Its close enough for this random game ......Believe me.

Win d    

Carters Lake, Ga.
                            United States
                            Member #5313
                            June 29, 2004
                            1065 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2006, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you Win-D for that message.

ez

paurths's avatar - underground
                              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                              Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2006, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

If your talking about "All states Play" or "Whats available .....

All States play is a bad bet right now. Crap in Crap out.

If you want to use the information to play on line you must have the ability to turn States off and on. Otherwise all your data is no good.

All the hit rates and averages would be based on Ghost States and completely worthless in figuring averages ......unless you can pick the states and games you want to include .....or exclude in your plays.

Your never going to be able to use just the morning game stats and expect to hit any averages at night. Same thing if you include states that are not there.... Ghost states

Like powerplayer stated above "What good is the data if you can't use it it to play the games that you need or want to play?" 

The on line place in the sky has windows next to each state ....... you can check each window or not and turn off or on each one according to what you want to play.  Until you can match the data up the same way I have to agree with powerplayer.     

How many times a Straight hits per year for the USA and Canada all depends on how many games your talking about....or how many states your including in your final figures. 

As far as including or excluding holidays etc...... it's close enough not to matter. Its close enough for this random game ......Believe me.

Perhaps i am not understanding this like it should, afterall, English is not my native language.

"What good is the data if you can't use it to play the games that you need or want to play?"

I'm a little confused here...
                              "What good is the data...?", that to me is the only thing important in that line. "What good is the data?"
                              It's obvious one is pretty much off base when using Australian, New Zealand, Belgium, Russia and e.g. South African pick3 results to determine what the hot numbers are to play in IL and/or MD.

Rare?

Nope, everybody, minus a few exceptions, would think this is pretty much "normal".

Now then, why is it that so many people think that numbers travel from one state to another?

Lol, now there's a question i would really like to see an answer to.
                              I've wrote about a zillion lines of code, just to find some kind of "Traveling betweens states".
                              Haven't found it, not a clue.

Numbers hit. Heck, even groups hit.
                              But groups fall apart, and even might get you broke.
                              Then, out of the blue, the same groups start to hit again, lighting up the board.

Mirrors, mates, totals, reversed, rainy-sunny, thundernumbers/donutnumbers, ... etcetera etcetera etcetera...

How many shapes are there for 1 number?
                              3?
                              4?
                              5?

Well, if that ain't enough let's just invent another shape for a number and "voila", we have another hit. lol

I really would like to have one person, or more for all that matters, type in this thread what state (by name) mirrors/follows "this state" (again, name of the state). And then let's compare the data, compare the numbers between those two states.
                              I've read so many things here on Lottery Post, truly the number 1 concerning this matter, thumbs up, so many things about "mirror states", yet i have not read anything concrete.
                              Am i blind? Is my English that poor that i even cannot read and comprehend such things?

So, i would really love to be enlightened (how should i know how to write this word ;-) about mirror states.
                              How do they work?
                              What's the limit of amount of draws between 2 dates that a numbers should popup in that "other state"?
                              What's the percentage of "these things" happening?

Data data data...

One year this number is hot, the next year it is as dead as the moon.

This month "it" travels from this state to that state.
                              Two minutes later the pattern is gone. Jump on it while it is still hot.
                              By the time you notice it does not exist anymore. There goes ...

And still... i have watched (and been to late lol) to anticipate numbers that pop up out of nowhere, show their "faces" in e.g. 8 states and fade away again.
                              Heck, i can actually see this, and i mean actually see it with my own eyes, visualized, all draws, all states, "lighten up this number"; boom, there it is/was.

Cashman87, Blackapple, CD, Win D, Tenaj, tntea, TakeItez, RJoh, Lucky, U.N.V.M., WinSumLooseSum, Carbob,  ... and others i forgot to mention, boy, some of them really have things under control!!!

So, what's the problem?

The problem?
                              Heck, where's the team?

This is not a lottery, where you get each a little share of the total when there are multiple winners!
                              Nope, this is the game where it does not matter if you hit straight all alone, or together with a hundred others.

The data...

The data is all there, in the game itself.
                              There's not 53, or 57 games, nope, there's only one game!

Well, i guess, where it all comes down to: if we would put all our forces together, would we be able to come up with one number, only 1, for only 1 state and take home the jackpot?
                              And this at least 4 days out of 5?

The data, all the data you can imagine is right there, in each and every game.