Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Every number averages 20 hits per yr.

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
takeitez's avatar - japheth
Carters Lake, Ga.
United States
Member #5313
June 29, 2004
1065 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2006, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you, paurths. We do not work as a team. But I did not see your name on that list. You have it all together, millions of lines of data, yet when you post do you use only one number for one state? No, yoou post ; 22 is out in GA; the 5 is 9 days out in tenn. etc

I will team up with anyone that wants to work together. Pick a state. Lets work on it

ez

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #18517
    July 13, 2005
    1256 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2006, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm ready

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2006, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you, paurths. We do not work as a team. But I did not see your name on that list. You have it all together, millions of lines of data, yet when you post do you use only one number for one state? No, yoou post ; 22 is out in GA; the 5 is 9 days out in tenn. etc

I will team up with anyone that wants to work together. Pick a state. Lets work on it

ez

Hi takeitez,

about the names i wrote down, i did not write them down to put these people down or anything.
      I truly respect these people, 'tho i have never met them in real life. (btw, somehow i must have forgotten Sandy K, the work she puts in is just amazing!) And i  forgot others...

True, you don't see me posting numbers anymore. I did, for all states lol, and that's a big LOL!
      How much draws a day? 55 or something?
      Surely, 10 numbers, some of them will hit, or perhaps even all of them.
      Then again, one just might post 10 numbers and only 1 of them hit, for the entire week...

I only posted 1 number only 1 time, for Quebec. 369, and the next day 963 hit.
      Pure luck, nothing more, nothing less.

MD eve, what is going to happen in MD tonight!
      I would like to be able to write here; "bet big, really big, b/c 789/996 or 888 is coming to MD tonight"
      But i can't. I just can't.

I truly admire some people, including you, posting on the board, and bam, hit hit hit! That is really amazing to someone like me, who has only been "in this game" for a few months.

MD eve (if it is MD?): what you need to know about MD?

Carters Lake, Ga.
        United States
        Member #5313
        June 29, 2004
        1065 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2006, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

paurths,

If I has to choose only one state it would be NY.. The pair would be 06 . It has been out 115 draws , evening  and 108 combined draws . I would be open to the single. I would probably pick the 8. Making the one single number to be 608

Any help would be appreciated

ez

Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2006, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

NY just had trips 333.
          I can't see the woods through the tree's after a triple...

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2006, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I have never seen anyone so new start from so far back and make so much forward progress in such a short time as Paurths. Remarkable. It really is almost scary to watch.

The quality and quantity of information the he is capable of providing  is over whelming.  Photographic memory at work here and don't let him tell you any different.  It's not even his own language folks.... and I will wager he speaks Dutch, German, and probably french not to mention English. 

He is like a watching a 747 Jet..... I just don't understand how it works and how the hell it got here. It just shows up one day and says....." Where would you like to go?"  LOL 

Where do you want to go gang ? Thats what he wants to know.

Straights ......  that's my fantasy vote.            

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Carters Lake, Ga.
              United States
              Member #5313
              June 29, 2004
              1065 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

I want unmatched pairs that are long out in each state.

ez

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5903 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2006, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

ez,

I'll take a hit at it      852  picking 2 digits to carry

Carters Lake, Ga.
                  United States
                  Member #5313
                  June 29, 2004
                  1065 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2006, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Carbob,

What state?

ez

Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2006, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I have never seen anyone so new start from so far back and make so much forward progress in such a short time as Paurths. Remarkable. It really is almost scary to watch.

The quality and quantity of information the he is capable of providing  is over whelming.  Photographic memory at work here and don't let him tell you any different.  It's not even his own language folks.... and I will wager he speaks Dutch, German, and probably french not to mention English. 

He is like a watching a 747 Jet..... I just don't understand how it works and how the hell it got here. It just shows up one day and says....." Where would you like to go?"  LOL 

lol

now you sound like a crashing win98 lol

You're not Bill Gates, are you, Win D? ("where would you like to go today?" LOL)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. (Over here in Belgium we only have to plug a chip in our head and $àè@%%[due]`^$ we speak another language haha)

But no, i don't speak German.
                    Yes, i speak French too, my mother is from the French part of Belgium. The area in Europe where a computer still needs to be introduced ;-)

It had been a long time that i wrote any English, when i came to LP.
                    One of my best friends is from Surrey, B.C.
                    She couldn't stand the amounts of beer i use to "consume", at the "octoberfeste in Whistler" (or something like that, was back in '94)... too bad 'tho ...

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2006, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

lol

now you sound like a crashing win98 lol

You're not Bill Gates, are you, Win D? ("where would you like to go today?" LOL)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. (Over here in Belgium we only have to plug a chip in our head and $àè@%%[due]`^$ we speak another language haha)

But no, i don't speak German.
                      Yes, i speak French too, my mother is from the French part of Belgium. The area in Europe where a computer still needs to be introduced ;-)

I Agree!

takeemtothebank

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

ez  NY eve  sorry got in a hurry

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5903 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2006, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I agree with both of you, WinD & Paurths. Straights are the answer, but first we have to pin down the state. Like Paurths, I've tried tracking the "traverlers" but I can't pin them down.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #22395
                            September 24, 2005
                            1583 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2006, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Ricky

>Perhaps i am not understanding this like it should, afterall, English is not my native language.

Your English puts our schools to shame.  You are among the elite on this forum.  If you didn't mention that your were from Belgium, no one would know.

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                              Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                              LA/TX
                              United States
                              Member #5957
                              July 29, 2004
                              9102 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2006, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what the math is perfectly but, I did notice one thing You can't play 32 states online.

During the day you can play 18 states. CT & TN mid-day are not playable at the store in the sky...assumming where playing there only.

At night you can only do 30 states I believe. Oklahoma and Nebraska can't be played online I think...Unless they changed it recently.

So that is the way I always do my figures. Only count what you can play. Why count if  you can't play in the state. Also you can't play 365 days a year. There is states with no draws on Sunday and also some states don't do drawings on certain holidays. Alawys remember to put this into your workouts for profit/loss...or this could hurt you in the long run

PP

There is a site you can play those 2 state midday their site is less than the other payout is 700:1 for 3 Digit Numbers and 6000:1 for 4 Digit Numbers