Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TALK SOUP 2006--All States

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 11 years ago by timetowin.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Houston/TX
United States
Member #14467
April 26, 2005
1024 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much Delores and Powerplayer for the GREAT info. This is some of the best info I've seen here at LP!!

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
    Member #19043
    July 24, 2005
    7378 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2006, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

TypeMony you are Welcome and thank you very much for viewing and reading this thread.goodluck to you !

mglsr's avatar - candle
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #2369
      September 23, 2003
      3072 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2006, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Glad to see you keep posting Dee as always great info

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
        Member #19043
        July 24, 2005
        7378 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2006, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

TypeYou are welcome anytime mglsr,thanks for taking the time to view and read this thread,goodluck!

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2006, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi players and Viewers,Time to talk Soup !Party

Recap for Midday

WTG!If you read this Thread the following states has a Winner from this Thread

Cal.Ill/Iowa---Indiana--Maryland--Mich-New-Jersey

Missouri--Penn -South Carolina-Texas-Virginia

Twice numbers today included 866 and 698---Also have a few in house numbers not listed:

698 in the house play-587

322 in the house play-999

734 in the house play-437

309 in the house play-190

Add these key pads 698=745

Looking for Mad073Mad to fall

The information above is to add to your other info already threaded,This concludes your information of the day,will update after the eve drawing hope you get many hits goodluck everyoneType

United States
            Member #23023
            October 6, 2005
            7 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2006, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

why are u posting number that dont even compute right, i have a better method than may be u can learn something from each other.  i am being doing pick 3 every since it started.  i know i am a pro.  But i am not trying critisize u better give us better method than this plz.  like use the states of calculus and statics to do it.  happy number guessing

United States
              Member #19043
              July 24, 2005
              7378 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2006, 12:10 am - IP Logged

MadI am boiling hot right now because i would not print material or take up anyones time if it was not fact base iformation,why are you attacking me? i am not completeing with any one or trying to beat out any method,if you think you have something good,that is what this site if for put it to the test,i am not guessing numbers,this happen to be a fact base information site not a prediction site,numbers fall where they make you or I can't make that happen.This is too early in the new year for insults,Why now?

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                Fughedaboutit (NY)
                United States
                Member #8160
                October 26, 2004
                6777 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2006, 12:43 am - IP Logged

MN 574

PA 307! WTG!! Hurray!

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Zoozie's avatar - back
                  South Fort Myers
                  United States
                  Member #26835
                  November 23, 2005
                  454 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2006, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Delores - keep on posting.  You know there are MANY of us who support you and will back you up with your facts.  Simply because they are FACTS and WORK!

For those JEALOUS people out there - stop trying to deter others from posting their information.  In my opinion, a jealous person is a coward.  They can not succeed, so they try to bring others down to their level.

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                  Napoleon Hill

spyc63's avatar - candle
                    Richmond, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #26588
                    November 19, 2005
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyLast minute,reminders:

Remember to look for a clock after your 59pair,mirro your doubles,Triple watch for all states,1 likely hit of the eve 400

Link of the week:so name because at least 2 numbers have hit

980-404-[508-hit]-390-421

[137hit-]238-550-374-074-

Watch the above link,if the number have hit in your state,then the link is hot for your state,although they could first show in other states,let's see what happens,Read your information ,copy your charts,pay close attention to the UVGROUP and buget player stick to your state,this concludes your last minute info,goodluck everyone.Type

You are welcome Id701,goodluck tonight.

WTG Delores...508 for Texas. Hold your head up high and don't worry about the negative energy others generate. It's a waste of your energy. DO YOUR THING GIRL! I look forward to your psoting each and every day.  Thanks for all you hard work, time, and energy you put into your threads to help us that appreciate YOU!! God Bless 

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #7470
                      October 4, 2004
                      3579 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2006, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Delores girl keep posting I dont know where the sam dicken she come from and she hasnt helped anybody on the site yet so kiss that comment to the wind and keep doing what you're doing at least you're helping some folks get ahead ( she need to get a life) and quit that nonsense talking. Fine you have played since who knows when (anyway)

Delores I appreciates all you and the other folks have done on this site with helping other at least win something Group Hug

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                        Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: January 17, 2006, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Margo...don't come in this thread and pick on Delores!  Every day...every day, she helps us.....she hits Michigan all the time.  I don't know where you get off attacking her.  Heck, I haven't seen you post one number yet......let alone a winning number....

Delores is A+ in my book because she has proven herself by giving her time, effort and YES winning numbers to everyone.  .....you couldn't even name your topic a different topic...you had to steal her topic, trying to one up her. Well, lady, that is going to be hard...there is no competition.

Margo just wanted to start something that is why she chose the topic with "vs" in........

Lady we work together on here......not competing.....the idea is to "win", not to one-up each other......

Sandy

United States
                          Member #19043
                          July 24, 2005
                          7378 Posts
                          Posted: January 17, 2006, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

PartyBalloons are Symbols of Something we Celebrate,Today i Celebrate having the most Beautiful ,caring,compassion and concern of this LPFamily,Thank you so much for the uplift,you gave me the Hope i need to keep my research going,also Thanks To POWERPLAYER My partner and co-producer and THE person who makes most of your info possible with his  amazing computer skills.TypeParty 

Jan/17 Okay Folks its' that time,Let's Talk Soup

The Number of the Day(all States)Mad861Mad--m=Mad361-Madmt=385-Madsu=927Mad-sd=705-MadMadfp=138Mad

Here are some hits to expect from your mirros:113-311-577-449-080-828-100-774-545-228,something to consider this week ,the choices are based on you and your budget.Clocks,likly-700-400-600-500

Introducing Day of the Week link: For Tuesday:439-920-456-568-566

Date of the week short link

Jan/17--322-999

Introducing complex kepads:

since i am just trying this for proof of results,i figured these my self to see what the out come will be for midday and eve:911-933-088-077-360-033-803-802-011-970-045

Your common keypads,look on the Result Chart for Yesterday's hit for your state if you are a budget player and look on the keys of your telephone and put the results down on your play list now that is an automatic hot hit for you,but sometimes it may hit in other states before it comes back to your state,that is why the choice is up to you.

Triple Alert(all States) But today folks we have ANNv Triples Numbers:

These States Tripled on Jan /17Party

New York---000

D.C.  Mich-----------222

AZ--------------444Party

Great for the player on a budget but remember there are other states that tripled on the 17 but not Jan,keep this in mind.Party

Reminders:Read this thread daily,remember your keypads,mirro your doubles, carryover your repeats,watch the UVGROUP,it can cause a storm  on the results chart,and finally,remember your in the House numbers because they will hit!Budget player stick to your State,this concludes your information for your new midday Chart as always thanks for viewing and reading this thread,goodluck everyoneParty

United States
                            Member #19043
                            July 24, 2005
                            7378 Posts
                            Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

PartyHere is your undate for the new results chart for the eve drawing:Okay Folks,It's That time let's Talk Soup :

Base on what i saw on the results chart for midday,The chart is amazely quiet no repeats,wonder what is brewing?There is an old saying  {,The Calm Before The Storm}Here is your information before the eve drawing:Party

Study your Uv group and compare the results chart to it

Some of your complex keypad hits to expect this week:Mad560-Mad230-176-450-780MadParty

For common keypads there is your chart in this thread but remember to also use your Telephone keys

In house numbers chart is also listed in this thread,very important because the hit that is on the chart now in your state could produce this number in your state so study this chart

Remember your 59pair will bring clocks to the results chart,a likely clock for eve Mad100Mad eventhough their are others like Mad700-400-500-600 Madall are due so watch these

Reminders,don't forget to read all info threaded before,your numbers of the day are very important and your new Day link and Date links are very important,remember your keypads,mirro your doubles and budget player stay in your State,triple watch alert- Leaving you with 2 Hot Links for all states,compare these with your workouts

Mad198-000-406-945-296-841-759-409-742-194Mad

Mad481-120-412-317-890-216-333-795Mad

As always Thanks for taking the time to view and read this thread,goodluck tonight.Type

Dallas
                              United States
                              Member #26739
                              November 21, 2005
                              239 Posts
                              Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Hey delores just thought I would drop in and post something.  Here are some popular repeating Triples for Texas Evening right now.

023, 058, 128, 246, 268, 345, 358, 489

The repeating doubles are as follows

69X

Now Texas still has 017 as a popular repeating pair still, I was told in the Texas thread that it hit in another state today.  Just sharing a lil info along the way.

Let the numbers fall where they may . . . . . . . . . .